Leaving On A Jet Plane

Runaway Little Ghost

Gui Gui

"Gui Gui," I heard someone called. 

I tried opening my eyes. I saw a person sitting down on the bed next to me, looking down at me. My visions were blurry due to the bright sunlight comig through the room. I squeezed my eyes shut again and when I opened it, I saw his smiling face. 

"Had a nice dream?" he asked, scooting closer. 

"Oppa," I managed to croak out.

 I took a second glance at him and saw that he was already dressed up. I sat up immediately. 

"Oppa, where are you going?" I asked, as I sub-conciously took a whif of his after shave. He smelled nice, and delicious. 

"Work," he sighed. 

I nodded in understanding. We were already back in Seoul after a short vacation in Jeju a week ago. For the past week, Taec Oppa has been spending nights in my apartment. We spent every night talking and watching movies. Sometimes he would take me out for a walk in the park. I could not believe how well our relationship has progressed so far. I smiled at the thought. 

"What are you thinking?" he asked, snapping me out from my inner thought. 

"You look handsome, Oppa," I said, smiling at him. 

He chuckled and reached out for me. He pulled me gently and set me to straddle him. Leaning in ever so slowly, he hold my face and kissed me on the lips. When he finally pulled away, he stared at me for a long time. He smiled tenderly at me, unconciously showing his dimples. I melted at his smile and hugged him, my arms wrapping tight around his neck. He circled his arms around my waist, one hand caressing my back. 

"Gui Gui," he muttered. 

"Hm?" I hummed, closing my eyes, enjoying his scent. 

"I love you," he whispered, hugging me tighter. 

"I love you too, Oppa," I answered, feeling my heart thumped faster at his words. 

We stayed that way in silence for a while, enjoying being in each other's arms. 

"Gui Gui," he called out again. 

"Oppa?" I answered, releasing my grip and stared at him. 

"Move in with me," he said with pleading eyes. 

"De?" I asked in disbelief. 

"Move in with me, please," he repeated, this time begging. 

I gasped in surprise. He wants me to live with him? Jeongmal? 

"I dont like it when you live alone. Its not safe. And it'll be easier just to have you all for myself when I get home from work. I'll take care of you. And I cant stand the thought of not seeing you," he explained, still pleading with his eyes. 

I let his words sunk in. Maybe he's right, I thought. It gets lonely especially when he's out. And Seohyun barely stopped by anymore considering how busy she must be with Yonghwa. And the rent is expensive now that I'm paying it on my on. Not that I want him to pay for my rent. 

"Okay," I answered simply, shrugging my shoulder. 

"Okay?" he asked, in disbelief. 

"I'll move in with you Oppa," I said simply. 

Within seconds he crashed me into a bear hug and thanked me repeatedly. 

"But I need a few days to pack and notify the landlord," I said, releasing myself from his bear hug in which he nodded excitedly. 

I laughed at his reaction. He looked so cute when he's excited. I could not help but kiss him lightly on the cheek and neck. I guessed he was because the next thing I know, he was hovering me, looking at me with his y eyes. 

***

Gui Gui

I looked around me and nodded. So everything is packed in the box. I had gotten rid of the things that I dont really need. In the end, all I had was my luggage and some gadgets packed in my bagpack. I sighed and sat on the sofa. This evening, Taec Oppa and a few of his friend will help me move to his place. I smiled at the thought. I still could not believe that I will be living with him from now on. 

Just then, I heard the door bell rang. Oh? That was early. I got up excitedly and without even checking at the security monitor, I unlocked the door and it was as if I was splashed with a bucket of ice, my heart sank. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

 

"Im Yoona," I breathed out. 

Glaring at me, she pushed her way in. With her arms folded over her shoulder, she scanned the apartment. Her eyes landed on the boxes that were stacked up near the door. She raised an eyebrow. 

"Moving?" she asked, as she sat herself down on the couch. 

"What do you want?" I gritted between my teeth. My fists were clenched on both side of my body. 

She glared at me again and smirked. 

"I want all things humans want," she answered, getting up and walked towards me, closing the gap between us. 

"What. Do. You. Want?" I asked again, glaring at her. 

"Simple. I want you out," she replied, folding her arms over her chests. 

"I want you to stay away from Taec. Lets look it this way. What makes you think his family would want to accept you when all along they him to marry me? I'm doing you a favor here Gui Gui. I hate to see you get hurt. So I think its best you leave," she explained, checking her nails. 

I clenched my fists. I took a deep breath to calm myself down. 

"And if I dont?" I asked, daring her. 

She smiled and took a step forward pass me, picking up a small polaroid picture of me and Taec Oppa at the beach. 

"Does the name Aaron ring any bell?" she asked, as she smirked at me. 

My heart stopped. Oh no...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

"What do you think Taec Oppa would feel if he finds out about your ugly past? Dont you think he'll feel disgusted?" she said again, taking her phone out of her clutch. 

That was when I realised I was already shaking. 

"Oh poor you. I know honey," she pretended to coo. 

She punch a number in her phone and simply said "It's time." and hang up. 

"I think you should meet and old friend of yours," she patted my head. 

I realised I was already sitting on the floor helplessly. 

"How..?" I managed to breath out, tears welling in my eyes. 

"Oh, I have my eyes. That comes with being in a good family," she said sarcastically. 

Just then the door bell rang. My heart thumped faster. Yoona went over and excitedly opened the door. 

I was sitting on the floor with my back facing the main door. I could not see who is coming but I could hear footsteps. My heart beats faster with every step. 

"Its been a while," I heard a familliar voice said. 

I saw a familliar pair of shoes in front of me. Braving myself, I looked up.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

 

 

"Aaron," I breathed out. 

He crouched down to my level. He had his right hand holding my chin. I felt helpless in front of Aaron. 

"You look just the same. Miss me?" he asked.

I felt tears rolled down my cheeks. 

"So Aaron, tell her what will happen if she refuse to leave," Yoona ordered. 

"If you refuse to do as Miss Yoona said, I will find you and drag your back to Taiwan and make life a living hell out of you. Plus, I will find that precious boyfriend of yours and tell him every bad thing about you, and then I will put a gun to his head and shoot him to death" he threatened staring at me. 

I gasped in horror. My body started to shake invouluntarily in fear. No! Not Taec Oppa, I thought!

"How dare you ran away from me!" he shouted. 

I flinched and hugged my knees in fear. I remembered that shouting voice. I feel the same pain I felt back then. I could not help but cried silently in fear. I was completely helpless. I dont want Taec Oppa to get hurt. Never. 

"Think about it Gui Gui. If you love him so much, leave him alone. Unless of course if dont mind getting him killed by Aaron, " Yoona said before exiting the apartment with Aaron following behind. 

I was left crying louder on the apartment floor. I was helpless. I love Taec Oppa. At the same time I know I cant be with him. I dont want him to be hurt because of me. 

Wiping my tears with hand, I picked up my phone. I switched it off. I didnt want anyone to be able to cintact me. 

I dialled the airlines service and book myself a ticket. I didnt care if I had to scour all of my savings. I need to keep Taec Oppa safe. I gathered myself together. I washed my face. Immediately after that, I took my luggage and bag pack and closed the door. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks again as I was closing the door. I will be levaing a place of sweet memory behind. 

With a heavy heart, I went out of the apartment and took a taxi to the airport. 

I stepped in the plane and closed the window. I refused to look out, for the fear of turning back. I sighed heavily as the plane started to move. I silently cried all the way to a place only I know. 

I will never see Taec Oppa ever again...

 

 

 

 

 

***Hey there dearies! It's been a while! I'm sorry for the late update. I;ve been busy with work. I was tired, homesick but hey, no pain no gain. I'll have my offday for a few days. (Bless my nurse manager for that!) So maybe if I have ideas I will update more. We'll see. And as always, thank you to the new subscribers! I felt honored that people would read my first ever fanfic. Please, please, please leave ur comment. I wanna what you think so that I can make this story better. I tell you what, if I have more than 10 comments after this uodate, I will post a wedding picture of mine in the next update? How's that? So if you wanna see how I look like, comment please! Thank you dearies! xoxo! ***

 

20/4/2014

Did a little editing there..sorry for the false alarm