Stuck

Runaway Little Ghost

I was deeply asleep when I felt someone nudged me. I opened my eyes and looked around. Where am I? 

I blinked my eyes and started looking around. Only the did I realised I wad lying on an unfamilliar bed. My body was covered with a comforter. I sat up immediately. OMG,where the hell am I? Have I been kidnapped? I looked around again. I realised I was in a bedroom. The walls are painted in soft green. The sheets are even green in colour. There was a make up table just beside the bed. I saw a really big mirror stick to the wall. Only then did I realise it was actually a wadrobe. The floor was nicely carpeted. 

Oh no,my nose started to itch. Here comes *ah-choo~~!! Ugh,my head hurts. I was about to lie down again when I heard someone opening the door. My heart beats even faster. Could it be my abducter? I pulled the comforter close to my face and peekd through it. 

And then he walked in. He saw me and couldnt help but laughed. His dimples. Oh. I must be looking very messy,that must have been why he laughed. 

He brought with him a tray of food. I can smelled chicken soup and fried rice,maybe? My stomach growled really loud.

"You must've been really hungry. I made you some food," he said as he sat beside me and put the tray in front of me. I swallowed as I looked at the food. 

"Wait,werent you supposed to be sending me home? Where am I? Are you kidnapping me? " I gasped in panic. 

He let out another laugh. "Seohyunnie called on our way saying the road to your apartment was blocked. Apparently the snow was too heavy and cara were stuck on the road way. And no, I am not kidnapping you. You developed a flu. You slept on the way here and I didnt want to wake you," he said, smiling, still amused at my sudden panic attack.

"oh," I said, finally understanding the situation. Ah, damn the snow! Now I cant sleep in my own bed! And have a nice bath. Ugh, I felt dirty and smelly! And my body ache so bad. My head throbbed. I winced at the throbbing pain. My stomach growled. 

"Eat up while its still hot," he said,pushing the tray towards me. I swallowed hard. He made this? 

"Do you want me to feed you?" He said, holding a smile. It seemed he is enjoying teasing me. 

" no! I can feed myself!" I half shouted. My face felt hot but I ignored it. I picked up the spoon and started to eat. Mmmm..this is delicious. He really made this? I took a sip of the soup and closed my eys, savoring the taste. When I opened my eyes, he was sitting in front of me,staring at me. He seemed amused. I can see his dimples clearly. Once again, my stomach does a churn. My face felt hot again. 

"Dont mind me,eat up," he said as he got up to the wadrobe. Taking out a fluffy towel and a white shirt and short pants, he then put it on the bed. 

"Shower's over there," he pointed to a door near the wadrobe. 

"You can borrow my clothes. Yours looked kind of wet. Well, I'll just be outside." He said and then walked out the room. 

He's allowing me to wear his clothes???!!