Please Come Back

Runaway Little Ghost

Taecyeon

"Have you check the CCTV?" Khun asked one day. 

It has been 2 days since I saw Gui Gui. And aready I was feeling sick to my stomach. But I need to find her. Every night I went to sleep raking my brain thinking of her. Where could she be? What happened? Why? It took me two days to realise that she was indeed running away because no one has made any threat call asking for money. Khun had suggested that day that we look into the CCTV of the apartment. We have reported to the police but so far even the police arent capable of doing anything since there is no evidence to where she might have gone to. 

"I tried calling the security office but they wont release the footage. Damn it!" I cursed under my breath. 

I am already losing my patience. Whatever the reason is for Gui Gui to run away, I must find her. I will never stop until I find her. 

"Calm down dude. Let me handle this," Khun said, picking up the phone and dialled the security office's number. 

"Hi good morning. I'm calling from the Ok Empire Office. Yeah, can I ask a favor? I need the footage for your CCTV from two days ago? The thing is Mr Ok, the CEO need this ugently. Do youthink you can lend us that footage just for a while?" he said politely on the phone. 

Khun paused for a while listening to the person at the other end. 

"Sure, thanks. I appreciate your hard work. I'll come and pick those up later. Thank you, " he said as he hung up. 

I looked at him, bewildered. 

"What?" he asked me innocently. 

"You used the company's name?" I asked, stunned. 

"Do you want the footage or not?" he aske back. 

I nodded immediately. Khun really can surprised me in so many ways. 

"What the hell did you say anyway?" he asked again, taking a seat across of me in the office. 

"I said I want the footage," I replied, sipping on my coffee. 

"You didnt say you're from Ok Company?" he asked.

I shook my head, cursing myself for not thinking of that idea earlier. Well I gues these days I cant think clearly. My mind is focused on finding Gui Gui. 

"That's okay man. Lets go and get those footage," Khun said as he got up and handed me my coat. 

***
Taecyeon

"Wait, can you pause at that minute?" Khun said to the security guy, Mr Lee. 

Mr Lee paused the video and Khun leaned closer. It was a freeze image of a young lady walking towards Gui Gui's apartment. Khun fell silent. 

"Can you zoom that in?" he said again and Mr Lee did as told. 

The moment Mr Lee zoomed in on the lady, we both fell silent. 

"Is that..?" Khun was unable to finish his words. 

"Yoona," I gritted over teeth, My fists clenched tight. 

The image clearly showed a slim figure, wearing heels with long hair, shades on. It is definitely Yoona. I couldnt take it anymore. I was ready to leave and kill Yooma. However Khun stopped me by grabbing my coat. 

"Sit down," he growled, probably for the first time in his life. 

I hissed and sit down as told. Khun turned back towards Mr Lee  and apologized for my behavior. 

"Can you fast forward again please?" Khun asked and Mr Lee nodded. 

"Pause," Khun ordered and Mr Lee paused. 

It was now an image of Gui Gui walking down the hallway, pulling her luggage and bagpack. Khun asked Mr Lee to zoom in on her face. I got up and leaned close to the screen. Gui Gui seemed to be in distress. She was frowning, and in fear. Khun asked Mr Lee to play it in normal speed and it looked like Gui Gui was rushing to go. 

"What the..?" Khun said, his hand raking through his hair. 

At that point I've had it. Whatever it is, Yoona must have something to do with Gui Gui's disspearance. I grabbed the keys and ran out as fast as I can, leaving Khun behind, calling out my name. I didnt care anymore. I will strangle Yoona if that is the only for me to find Gui Gui. 

I drove as fast as I could and took an elevator to her apartment. I banged on the door as hard as I can, as if wanting to break the window open. 

The door opened and Yoona was standing there wearing her bathrobe. 

"Oh Oppa?" she said, looking surprised. 

Before she could say anything further, I grabbed her bathrobe by the neck and pushed her inside agaisnt the wall. She gasoed in horror. I leaned close to her face. 

"What did you do?" I asked, calming myself down within. 

"Wh-what are y-you t-talking about?" she asked, terrified. 

She had her hand on my wrist, tryng to let herself go. Her attempt failed as I pushed her harder against the wall, almost suffocating her. 

"Where is Gui Gui?" I growled through my teeth. I can feel my patience wearing thin. 

"I-I d-dont know!" she said, coughing for some air. 

"Taec, stop it!" I heard Khun houted from behind. 

He pulled me back and I grunted. 

"Killing her wont give you the benefits," Khun hissed at me. 

I sighed and sat down on the dining table nearby. Khun went over to Yoona who was now slumped on the floor, gasping for air. He kneeled down and face Yoona. 

"What did you do to Gui Gui?" Khun asked calmly. 

"Nothing," Yoona answered, staring back at Khun, challenging him. 

"Yoona, I really would love to strangle you like Taec but you are too lowly for that. So let me ask you again one more time, what did you do to Gui Gui?" he growled. 

Yoona looked up and laughed histerically. She's crazy, I thought. 

As if lightning has struck, I saw Victoria passed by and went straight to Yoona who was still laughing and slapped her hard on the face. Yoona gasped. She put one hand on her cheek and stared at Victoria. Khun and I fell silent, wondering when did Victoria arrived. 

"Listen you psycho . My friend is missing and I'm pretty sure you had something to do with it. So tell me what did you to her or I will call in the police to arrest you for possible kidnaping," Victoria said, glaring hard at Yoona. 

Yoona stared back at her. 

"This is all your fault! Taec Oppa! Your fault! If only you would just marry me! This will never happened!" she yelled at me. 

"Get it together ," Victoria said and pushed Yoona against the wall. 

Khun and I was left stunned. I have never seen this side of Victoria before. 

"What did you do to Gui Gui? What did you say? Spill it psycho!" Victoria's voice echoed around the apartment. 

"I told her to leave Taec Oppa. Or else I will kill Taec Oppa, or her," Yoona smirked. 

Victoria gasped and in an instant slammed Yoona harder against the wall. Yoona grunted. Khun managed to pull Victoria away from Yoona. 

"Take it easy babe," he whispered to Victoria and Vic sighed as she let Yoona go. 

"Where is she?" I asked, walking towards Yoona. 

"Why would you want to know, Oppa? She ran away. She wont stand in our way anymore. You have me now," Yoona said, reaching for me. 

I hissed an slapped her hand away. 

"Dont.Touch.Me," I growled at her. 

She took a step back and smirked. 

"Where is she?" I asked again, leaning closer. 

"Why her and not me, Oppa? What is it about her that makes you go all crazy? What am I lacking? I have been there for you all this time and yet..?" Yoona could not managed to finish her words. She was sobbing now. 

"Cut the crap and just tell me where she is," I said again, warning her. 

Yoona stared at me and sighed. She stared at each and everyone of us. She really took her time and the silence is unberable. She is purposely playing the game with us. Just when I was about to grab hold of her neck, she spoke. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


"I dont know," she said, shrugging. 

This is it, I thought. I've had enough! I lunged towards hr and pushed her against the wall, my hand choking her small neck. She was gasping. Khun and Victoria ran towards me, trying to stop me. 

"Taec! Let go! You're killing her!" Khun said, pulling my hand away but to no avail. 

"Taec, stop!" Victoria exclaimed from behind. 

"Khun. Let Go," I growled.

Khun hesitated. I glared at hi and slowly, he let go. He stood near me worriedly. 

"Tell me where she is, ," I growled at Yoona. 

Yoona was gasping for air. She was coughing. She looked pale so I decided to loosen my grip. 

"I dont know," she gasped.

"Liar!" I shouted and pushed her y the throat yet again. 

"Taec, stop!" Khun exclaimed. 

"Taec, I dont think she's lying," Khun said, staring at Yoona who was now coughing. 

I stared at Khun and then at Yoona. Realising that Yoona might be telling the truth, I hissed and let go of Yoona. 

"If anything happen to Gui Gui, I will find you and make sure you suffer twice as hard," I warned and walked out the door, followed by Khun and Victoria. 

Once inside the car, I slammed the steering wheel and burst into tears. I was angry and confused. Angry at myself and also Gui Gui. Why did she have to run away? I leaned my head on the steering wheel and sobbed quietly. 

Just then I felt a hand on my back. 

"You alright man?" Khun asked cautiously. 

I looked up and wiped my tears away. I nodded weakly. 

"You'll find her man. You will," Khun assured me. 

I nodded again, unsure whether to believe Khun or not. I miss Gui Gui so much. Gui Gui, where are you? Please come back.