Love Light

Runaway Little Ghost

Seohyun

Heol~ I should have forced Gui Gui Unnie to come with us just now! Now she cant go back to the apartment because the road's closed! Aii Seohyun-ah! Poor Gui Gui Unnie! Oh wait. Taec Oppa must be still at the school. Hm. I better call him for help. I quickly dialled Taec Oppa's number. 

"Hello?" I heard Taec Oppa answered. 

"Oh Oppa! Seohyunnie here," I replied. 

"Oh Seohyun-ah. Wae yo?" he asked, weirded out that I even call him out of the blue.

"Its kind of embarrasing but I need your help," I said awkwardly. 

"Oh wae?" he asked again. 

"Remember this morning my friend signed up for the piano lessonn with you?" I aksed, hoping that he'll remember Gui Gui unnie. 

"Oh, yeah, Gui Gui. What's up?" He asked again. 

"Well, I think she's stuck at the school now. I did ask her to come home with Yong Oppa and I but she refused. She said she wanna stay longer at the school but I know she just wanted to give Ypng Oppa and I some privacy. Now the road to our apartment's closed fue to heavy snow," I explained. Guilt washed all over me. 

"Ohh..okay. So now you want me to give her a ride and maybe let her stay with me until the snow storm stop and the road's clear?" he asked, reading my mind.

"Oppa, I know it's a lot to ask but please? Gui Gui unnie doesnt have anyone but me and I'm so worried about her," I said, on the verge of tears. 

"Kenchana Seohyun-ah. I'll help you out. It's no big deal," I heard him answered.

"Jjinja-yo oppa? Oh kamsahamida oppa! I promise I'll buy you lunch or dinner!" I said, delighted and relieved and Gui Gui unnie will be in safe hands. 

"Ani-yo. Kenchana," he laughed.

"Okay oppa. See you later," I said and hang up. I grinned widely, relieved that Gui Gui unnie is now safe. I can always trust Taec Oppa. He's a great sunbae. Everybody knows that. Well, except for Gui Gui unnie. Not until any minute now. 

"Who did you call? And why are you smiling?" I heard Yong Oppa asked. I looked up to see him shirtless, wearing only his black boxer, drying his hair with my towel, coming out of the shower. I blushed at the sight of him, shirtless. I looked away and busied myslef arraging the already neat cushion pillows on the couch. 

"Its Taec Oppa," I muttered. 

"Eh? Hyun~ Why are you calling Taec Oppa?" he said, now standing in front of me. Still shirtless, folding his arms over his shoulders. He looked serious..and jealous. 

"I was just asking Taec Oppa to help take care of Gui Gui unnie," I said, not waning to look him in the eye when he is half . No matter how many times I've seen him . I still feel shy about it. My face must be turning pink as the roses by now. 

"Oh..okay," he said and sat down on the couch. He tugged my arm gently. 

"Hyun~ Why are you looking away? Sit down with me," he said, smiling mischivously. 

I cant run away now since he's at my apartment, can I? Sighng, my heart pounding so hard in my chest, I sat down beside him. He quickly put his arm around my waist. His half- body so close to mine. I felt electricty jolting all over me. My face felt hot that I'm sure anytime now I'm about to melt. 

"Hyun~ Are you not comfortable with me like this?" he whispered to my ear. He's being all choding, I realized. 

"Uh, no, I'm just tired," I stuttered, gulping. 

Then I felt his body shook. I looked over and saw him controlling his laugh. He burst out laughing. Why is he laughing?

"Hyun~ Why do you always have your nose flaring? Are concentrating on not seeing my body?" he laughed, still not letting go of me.

"Bo~yah~" I screamed, hald annoyed that he teased me. 

"Hyun-ah. This isnt the first time you've seen me . Why are you all shy?" He teased again, this time, lining his fore finger on my face delicately. I felt my breathing increasing. Oh, Yong~.

"IAni-yo" I lied, knowing that he knew I was lying. 

"Eii..jalshik! Hyun~ sooner or later you're gonna have to get used to seeing me like this everyday," he whispered, his lips inches away from mind. I felt my legs about to melt. I was speechless. Everyday?

Just then, he held my gaze and as if anticipating something, he slowly leaned forward and kissed me gently. I melted right away because of his kiss. Yong Oppa is a great kisser. Gradually his kiss turned into begging and persuasion. He left my lips and started kissing my neck. I was breathless. He went further down and that's when I gathered myself back and lightly pushed him. I saw his eyes burning with passion. His lips bruised from all the kissing. 

"Wae?" he asked, breathing heavily. 

"Oppa, I need to cook. You must be hungry," I said in between breaths. 

He leaned closer and cupped my face. 

"Right now, I'm only hungry for you, my love light," he said, holding my gaze. And then he got up and gently hold me in his arms, bridal style and carried me to my bed room. 

He lay me down on my bed and slowly stripping me off of my clothes as he gently kiss me. We slowly drifted off to our love light

 

 

 

 

**Hey guys! Got previous chapter fxed. Sorry for the error. So here's a little Yongseo moment. Hope u like it. And thak you so much for subscribing. Silent readers please comment! I want to know what u think of my fanfic and any ideas are welcomed! Till next update! xoxo***