Where Are You

Runaway Little Ghost

Seohyun 

" You are my diamond girl

Dont worry no more! "

Yonghwa Oppa was singing loudly as he strummed his guitar in the living room. I was happily cooking dinner for us. Living with Yonghwa made me realise how much he loves music. There were not a day that went by without hearing him sing loudly whether in the shower or just before sleep. Sometimes he would oick the guitar and serenade me before we go to sleep. I never really mind the noise he made because that was what made him atrractive, at least for me. 

"Hyun~" a voice startled me while I was washing the veggies. 

His arms circled around my waist as he leaned his chin on my shoulder, looking over at whatever I was doing. 

"What are you doing?" he asked, pulling me closer towards his body. 

"Oh Oppa, are you done singing?" I asked as I tried to ignore his embrace and continue washing. 

"Mmm, I just need a drink. What are cooking Hyun~ah?" he asked, not moving an inch. 

"I'm just cooking simple dishes for dinner. Oppa, there's orange juice in the fridge if you want," I said, rinsing the veggies. 

"Hyun~, will you get it for me?" he pleaded, turning me around to face him. 

He did an aegyo face and I cant help but laughed. He looked too cute. I reached over and pinched his cheek. He screamed and then laughed. 

"Hyun! What did you do that for?" he pouted. 

"For being lazy to get your own drink! Aiiieee jeongmal!" I complained, taking a step away from him and pour him his oranged juice. 

"Thank you, baby," he smiled and pecked my cheeks. 

"Choding!" I muttered, shaking my head at how Yonghwa Oppa cling on to me like a child sometimes.

He laughed as he made his way back to the living room and strummed the guitar again. 

" You are my diamond girl

Don’t worry no more

Beautiful jewel

You are my diamond girl

Don’t worry no more

careful girl

come here D.I.A.M.O.N.D girl

be embraced my by arms

I can’t take it, I only see you

come here You are my diamond girl "

***

Seohyun 

"Wahhh! Hyun! I'll be fat in no time! Where'd u learn how to cook so deliciously?" Yong Oppa praised after slurping the last drop of soup. 

"Aish jinjja Oppa! " I exclaimed, somewhat embarrassed that he complimented my bad cooking. 

"Oh, wae? Its really nice," he said, reaching out to pinch me on the cheek. 

"Oppa!!!!!" I screamed, rubbing my cheek.

"Arasso, arasson uri Hyun" he laughed as he reached out to make me sit on his lips. 

Just then we heard banging on the door. 

"Yonghwa yah! Seohyun yah! Open the door! Paili!" the voice shouted. 

We both froze as the banging continues. 

"Oppa, it sounded like Taec Oppa," I whispered to Yonghwa Oppa.

"Wait here, I'll go open the door," he answered as he gpt up and walked towards the door. 

As soon as he open the door...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Is Gui Gui here?" Taec Oppa asked, looking flustered and confused. 

"Hyung, what's going on?" Yonghwa Oppa asked. 

"Yonghwa, Gui Gui's missing," he said breathlessly and sat down on the couch, burying his face in his palms. 

"Gui Gui unnie what?" I asked in shocked and hurried to Taec Oppa's side. 

"She's..she's missing.." Taec Oppa said, looking up at me. 

That was when I saw the tears swelling in his eyes. I have known Taec Oppa since freshman year. He is a gentleman, always smiling. This is definitely the first time I saw him crying. I guess he must have loved Gui Gui unnie so much. 

"How..?" I asked as I sat down beside Taec Oppa. 

Yonghwa Oppa handed him a drink. Taec Oppa weakly took it and drank a little before putting it on the table. 

"She was supposed to move to my house this evening but when I reached there, she was gone. No signs of her luggage. I cant call her because she switched it off," he explained, raking his hair. 

"Have you tried looking at the place around the apartment?" Yonghwa Oppa asked, concerned. 

"Khun and the guys looked around there but no trace so far," Taec Oppa answered. 

"Where could she be? Why is she missing?" Taec Oppa said, burying his face in his hands again. 

"Oppa, lets go and search for her," I said as I got up and took our coats. 

"De, lets go. Maybe we can go look at the places she normally frequent," Yonghwa Oppa said, getting up. 

"Taec Oppa, if you wanna stay here.." I said but was cut off before I could finish. 

"Ani. I'll go with you. I must fnd her. Its getting colder," Taec Oppa said and got up. 

Silently we both followed him to his car. 

We looked at libary and the store that Gui Gui Unnie always frequent. We even called out her name and showed strangers her photos just in case they saw her but to no avail. We met up at the riverside around midnight with the others. 

"Where could she be?" Khun sighed, rubbing his hands with Victoria Unnie's hands. 

The temperature is dropping and its getting colder. I am also getting worried that Gui Gui Unnie will be cold and hungry and probably lost her way around the city. 

"Have you looked everywhere?" Taec Oppa asked, looking misreable. 

"Hyung, we looked everywhere but nobody saw her passing by or anything," Chansung Oppa said, sitting down next to Taec Oppa on the bench. 

"Where is she? Why is she missing?" Taec Oppa said, looking down on the ground. 

"Maybe we should report this to the police," Wooyoung Oppa suggested. 

"Yeah, I think that's a great idea. The police can search better since Seoul is a really big city," Jun K Oppa explained. 

"Dude, Jun K's right. You should probably go home. Its getting cold. We'll find her, for sure. But for now we need to rest. I'm sure she's in a safe place on her own somewhere since she could have brought along her belongings with her. Whatever's her motive, we'll find her, okay?" Khun reassured Taec Oppa. 

Taec Oppa nodded weakly. He then looked up to look at all of us. 

"Thank you guys for helping out," he said, sniffing, trying hard not to let the tears fall. 

"Ani ya, we got your back," Khun said, patting his shoulder.

Gui Gui Unnie, where could you be, I thought as I walked back hand in hand with Yonghwa Oppa towards the car. 

 

 

 

*** Spent my off day and went shopping and got myself full with Chinese Food. God I miss home! Anyways, here's a little update..hahaha I guess nobody wants to see my wedding photo snce only two loyal subscribers commented. T.T so sad..anyway, see you in the next update! xoxo ***