Stars and Dreams

Runaway Little Ghost

Gui Gui

I had a great time soaking my feet in the jacuzzi. Well almost, if it wasnt for the focus I tried to put mysef into to not stare at Oppa's body. After a few minutes, he decided to soak his whole body in the jaccuzzi and when he came out, the white shirt stuck to his body and his abs were easily seen. I have to literally shook my head to stop myself from oogling at him. Just when I thought I could be thankful for his dissaperance to the bathroom so that I would not be tortured into seeing his abs, he came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but white towel. I was speechless, even when he offered me a towel, all I could do was nod. He smiled and went to change to dry clothes. 

"Gui Gui, let's go to town and grab lunch. And maybe we'll get you your clothes," he invited. 

What, get my clothes? 

"Oppa, how long are we staying here?" I asked, confused when he mentioned clothes. I really thought this was a day trip. 

"As long as you want," he smiled and opened the sliding door. 

"Are you coming?" he asked when I did not move an inch. I quickly came to my senses and nodded and hurried to hiis side. 

We strolled down the beach hand in hand. It was warmer here at the beach but not even close to summer. Too bad I can go for a swim at this weather. I looked over at the beach realised we were the only people there. That's strange. 

"Oppa, why are there no people here?" I asked, curious. 

"Oh, it's a private beach. The one who owned the beach house bought this whole place and made it a private beach," he answered. 

Wow, the owner must be a billionaire. Wait, if were to stay a few more days, wouldnt it meant that Oppa have to pay more?

"Oppa, if we stay for a few days, the rent will be more expensive, right?" I asked again. 

Taec Oppa laughed and stopped his track. He turned to face me and pulled me closer. He had one hand cupping my face. 

"Gui Gui, you worry too much," he said simply and just like that, started towards the car. 

What's not to worry when he has to spend a lot of money on me? I thought. 

"Gui Gui, do you like seafood?" he asked as we hit the road to town. 

I nodded. I was raised with seafood. Sometimes dad would take me out to eat seafood at the night market. Well, that was a long time ago. And I miss my dad. 

"Then, we'll have seafood for lunch, okay?" he asked, turning into a parking lot i front of a few shophouses. 

The lunch we had was awesome. I had a lot of grilled lobster and crabs and oyster. There goes my diet. After lunch, Oppa brought me for a little clothes shopping. He asked me to pick whatever I want and I settled with a few blouses and pants and underwear. It took me by surprise when he pay for all that. 

"Oppa, I'll pay you back, I promise," I said to him when we were out of the store. 

"That's okay Gui Gui. I wanted to buy you things so you dont have to worry about that," he said, taking my hand and walked down the street. 

Next we went to the supermarket. Oppa told me he would like to have a BBQ by the beach And so he got some meat charcoal and also other things. Looks like we're going to have a fire BBQ by the beach. 

***

Taecyeon

"Gui Gui, I think you better take some nap. You look like you're tired,"  I said as we reach the house. 

"Ani yo Oppa. I'm fine," she refused. 

"But still..." I said and without waiting for her to answer, I took her coat and led her to the bedroom. 

"Here, take some rest, or watch some TV. I'm gonna go prepare the fre for BBQ," I said, motioning her to lie down on the bed. At that point I have to swallow hard to force the incoming stupid imaginations in my head. 

She pouted, signifying protest and at that moment, I took a deep breathe so that I wont go at her and kiss those lips.

"Cant I go walk the at the beach?" she asked, giving me her doe eyed look. Argh, this wil be hard to resist. 

I shook my head. Given the talent she had in falling, I will not take my chances. Besides, I cant stand being away from her now. I wanted her to be with me here. 

"Sleep," I said and swiped her off her feet and carried her to bed. She was too stunned to react. She only dared look at me with that big eyes. 

I laid her down and put on the covers. She was still staring at me. 

"Stop staring or I'll kiss you, for real," I threatened, although I was hoping she would not stop so that I have an excuse to kiss her. 

She instantly closed her eyes. I smiled at the sight. She's just so cute. Assured that she wont get up from bed, I went over to the kichen and prepare the things for tonights BBQ. I reached for the phone and called my helper for some event that will happen tonight. I smiled at the thought. I am sure she will like the event. 

After an hour of preparing, I went back to the bedroom and saw that she had really fallen asleep, with a book over her chest. She must have fallen asleep while reading. I removed the book gently. Her cover s were halfway down her tummy. Maybe she felt warm. I sat at her side and just watched her sleep. Her lps slightly opened. I could hear her steady breathing. It's amazing when everytime I lay my eyes on her, I just want her more. Leaning closer, I kissed her forehead. She stirred a little but then fell back to sleep. Leaving her to sleep, I went out of the room to ready a really important event. 

*** 

Gui Gui

"Gui Gui, wake up," I heard him called. 

I opened my eyes to the sight of him. He smiled, his dimples visible. 

"I've started the fire, and it's almost sunset," he said, pointing outside. 

I looked over and saw that it is getting dark. Wow, have I slept that long? Taec Oppa got up and took a small blanket from the cupboard. He handed it over to me. 

"Here, you'll need this," he said, and took my hand. 

I gladly followed him to the front of the house. The moment I see the place, I gasped. Right there, on the pathway to the fire place, was electric candles organized in a row and made up a huge heart around the BBQ place. The fire has already been started. There were two chairs seated side by side as well. Oppa has also organized the foods that we're going to barbeque. Wow! Just wow!

"Let's go," Taec Oppa said and led me to the BBQ spot. 

I sat down on the chair and covered myself with the blanket. Oppa right away started grilling the foods. The sun started to go down. There is nothing like watching the sunset. 

"Wahh..beautiful," I exclaimed, looking at the sunset. 

Taec Oppa sat beside me and looked at me. 

"Yes, beautiful," he said, looking at me in the eys. It took no time to realise that he wasnt talking about the sunset. I blushed and pretended to sip on my hot coco. 

We had a great dinner by the beach as the fire started to die down. 

"Have you done this before?" he asked, making a conversation. 

I shook my head. "Not at the beach in an expensive house like this," I answered, which made him laugh. 

"Why are you worrying about the rent?"  he asked, leaning on his chair. 

"Oppa, it's expensive," I said, putting down my plate. He continued to chuckled silently. 

"I can afford it," he murmured. 

"Oppa, can I ask you something?" I asked, turning towards him. He nodded. 

"Where did you get the money to do all this?" I whispered. 

He burst out laughing again. What's so funny? I was bewildered at this reaction. I waited for him to catch his breath. 

"Gui Gui, just..dont worry about it okay? I can really afford this and one day, I'll tell you how I managed to get the money," he answered, pinching my nose lightly. 

"Ouch! Oppa!" I exclaimed, touching my nose. He laughed again. 

"What's so funny?" I muttered. 

"Arrasso, arrasso. Mian~" he said, getting up and tidying up the place. 

"Oppa, do you need help?"  I asked to which he shook his head and instucted me to sit.

Oppa went in the house and a few minutes later came back with two blankets. He spread the blankets just in front of where I sat. 

"Come, sit here," he said as he sat down on the blanket. 

I came down from the cahir and sat beside him. He gently pulled me closer and somehow I ended up leaning on his chest. I was embarrasse but I dont feel like getting oof. I could hear his breathing and heart beat. I smiled. I felt safe. We stayed that way for a long time in silence. Just then Oppa laid down and pulled me with him. I ended up lying on his chest. He took the small blanket and put it on me. 

"See the stars?" he pointed to the sky. 

I looked up at the sky and saw thousands and thousands of stars. I smiled widely. It was amazing. 

"Gui Gui." Oppa called. 

"Yes Oppa?" I answered. 

"I just wanna stay right here with you," he said, sitting up. 

I ended up sitting infront of him. His face inches away. Then he changed his position and kneeled in front of me. What is he doing? He took my hand and gently kissed them. I blushed. 

"Gui Gui, I like you from the moment I first laid eyes on you. I want to know you, to protect you, to take care of you. I dont want you to run away from me anymore. Whatever the reason that made you scared, let me be the one to take that away and replace it with love. Gui Gui, please do me the honor. Will you be my girlfriend, please?" he proposed. 

I was stunned. I never knew he would like me this much. I was stll sacrred from the previous abusive relationship. I thought about this a lot. Somehow, I feel the same towards Oppa. He had taken care of me and everytime, I felt protected. I felt safe whenever I'm with Oppa. Why should I say no? Myabe I can start to trust Oppa little by little. Besides, he's not Aaron. 

I looked at Oppa and smiled. Shyly, I nodded. Seeing my response, Taec Oppa smiled as well. He hugged me tight and when he let go, he cupped my face and leaned close until I could feel his breath on my cheeks. He looked me in the eye as if asking for my permission. Slowly I closed my eyes, and seconds later, our lips met...

 

 

 

***hey guys! I just had the time to update. I apologised if Gogumas are expecting an update. Dont worry, I will update on them soon. I had the idea but I need to figure out how to write it down. And also Khuntorians. Be patient okay? Hihi. I saw the WGM TV highlights and I'm starting to miss TaecGui. I wished they shoot more episode. *pout* Anywats, thank you for subscribing and enjoy reading! xoxo ***