Chapter 2

My Secret Crush

Author's POV

 

Minyoung and Ahri were having their lunch at the table near the window talking about the project that was due next week. They need everything to be perfect before they turn in their project. Grades are now really important because they’re in high school and they will need all the good grades they can get to go in a good college or university.

Suddenly all the screaming of the fan girls erupted in the cafeteria, then all members of EXO walk in with Chohee, Sora, and Eunmi. As soon as they entered the cafeteria, Chohee and her minions went straight to where Minyoung and Ahri was sitting, then Chohee slam her hands on the table.

"You, go and get my lunch for me. You have ten minutes to bring it to EXO's table and don't forget to do my homework." Chohee ordered Minyoung. She was still angry at Minyoung for ignoring her before. For her it's really embarrassing since someone who isn’t even popular at school had ignored the beauty.

"Arraso," Minyoung answered coldly as usual. This is why she is known as the Ice Princess at school. She speaks with no emotion in her voice. Ahri and the teachers are the only ones she speaks to at school.

Chohee was getting mad at Minyoung for being cold to her. She can't stand being ignored at, especially from one of her victims. It makes her feel as if she wasn’t superior enough to the people around her. Of course embarrassment was something included too. And some revenge from the past. Just before Minyoung walked away to get Chohee’s food, she was sprung around.

 

SLAP!

 

Minyoung was slapped in front of the whole school in the cafeteria. The whole school gasped included EXO and Ahri. Minyoung got called names and other things like doing the homework of Chohee and her minions but the bullying never goes to physical violence until now. Minyoung have her hands on her left cheek and there were tears in her eyes. Those tears were not from being slapped hard, but from all the humiliation she just got and the anger that have been kept inside of her.

Kai's eyes were burning with anger. If looks could kill, Chohee was probably killed for like a thousand times already by Kai's glare. Sehun have his poker face on, but inside he was like a volcano that just erupted. Both of the boys were having a hard to calm their emotions because Minyoung got slapped for some childish reason.

 

***

 

Minyoung's POV

 

At lunch while I was talking to Ahri about the project we have that was due soon EXO and Chohee with her minions walked in the cafeteria. As usual Chohee came to our table and order me to go get her lunch for her. I don’t really mind because if you think about it, she was being a stupid brat. She won’t be able to do anything capable when she grows up because all she does is order around people. I was just getting off to buy Chohee's lunch when I was turn around and

 

SLAP!

 

Chohee just slapped me in front of the whole school. I felt so humiliated and my anger was rising but I tried to remain calm. I already have enough trouble for today. Plus with my brother right here I don’t think it would be a good choice to cause trouble. He can make things worse than they are now.

"That's for ignoring me. It will teach you a lesson to not ignore me. Poor Minyoungie is so scare that she's gonna cry," Chohee grinned at me as she mocked me. I swear this girl better shut up because I might as well send her to the hospital with at least some broken ribs. I won’t actually mind doing that now that I think about it.

How I wish I could just return her slap on her pretty little fake face. Calm down Kim Minyoung she just wants to get attention. That's right, just act like nothing happen. She’s a that wants attention. She isn't worth of your time. Remember what mom and dad taught you to do when you feel very angry. Breathe in and out.

"What are you doing still standing here? Go and get my lunch! It won’t just come to me on its own!” Chohee yelled. Man I swear this is a pain in the bottom. I wonder how her parents even handle a brat like her. This is impossible.

"O-Ok" I just stammered, faked stammered. I still can't get over the fact that she just slapped me. Oh great now I'm going to get lecture when I get home by oppa. I can already feel the lasers shooting to this fake person in front of me.

When I look at EXO's table I saw oppa fuming anger. I just give him a small smile to say that I'm ok. Luckily I think he saw it since he look like he calm down a little. Still I will still get that lecture from him. I fear for my poor ears tonight.

 

***

Kai's POV

 

Did that just slap Minyoung, especially in front of the whole school?! That's it, she gonna get it from me! How dare of her! My precious sister doesn’t deserve to be treated like this! She should be treated like a princess for god’s sake! These people are so annoying. Why did I even choose to go to this school in the first place?

One thing for sure I had enough of pretending to not know my sister at school. This is bad for both her and mine. I might burst out in anger if I see my sister being treated like this again for one more time. It’s been years since we had agreed on the deal of ignoring them but now it’s not the same anymore.

 

 

To Sehun:

 

I think we need to do something

Minyoungie don’t deserve to be treated like that

Same goes for Ahri

What do you say?

 

 

From Sehun:

 

I agree hyung

Chohee is getting pretty evil nowadays

I wonder why she’s doing this

 

 

To Sehun:

 

I don’t know either

She just stared to bully Minyoungie

My sister is too stubborn

I swear she will get in big trouble one day

 

 

From Sehun:

 

I know hyung

Minyoung never listen to us anyways

So after school today at the café to talk

You tell Minyoung

 

 

To Sehun:

 

Sure

This problem needs to end soon

 

 

***

Minyoung's POV

 

It was break period for me while Ahri had a different class than I do so I was at the library finishing some homework so I don’t need to do them when I get home. What’s the point of break period anyways? All the students will have to do the homework sooner or later so why not sooner? I need all the sleep I can get.

Suddenly my phone buzzed on the table. Thank goodness that I was on vibration mode if not I will be kick out of the library. I opened my phone and it’s a message form Kai oppa. I wonder what he has to say to me.

 

From Kai Oppa:

 

Minyoung-ah, are you free after school?

 

 

To Kai Oppa:

 

I'm free oppa.

Why do you ask?

 

 

From Kai Oppa:

 

Meet me at the cafe` near our school.

I'll tell you then

By the way also bring Ahri with you

The four of us haven’t hang out in a while

 

 

***

 

After the school ended I told Ahri that we need to go the café near the school because the other two want us to meet there. She agreed since she didn’t have any extracurricular after school. Since the café wasn’t that long of a walk we took our time. I opened the door as the both of us went in and saw the other two. Guess our ice cream will have to wait.

I got to the table first and side down on the seat next to Sehun since it was the closest to me. Ahri had no choice but to sit next to my brother which she did. I just love to annoy my brother when I choose Sehun over him. It’s fun to see him jealous.

"Hi oppa deul," we said as we greeted the two older males.

"Yah, Kim Minyoung. I'm your brother and you don't sit beside me. Don't you love me anymore?" Kai oppa said with a joking tone and wipe away his 'tears'. I rolled my eyes at the dramatic brother of mine.

“So you don’t want to sit next to me oppa?” Ahri said teasing him. My brother quickly shook his head in denial.

"I do love you oppa, but I love Sehun oppa more," I decided to play along to Kai oppa's joke. It’s a habit of Sehun and mine. We both love to tease my brother because we knew that he is protective of me even if it’s with Sehun.

"See hyung, Minyoung love me more than you," Sehun put his arms around me and stick out his tongue at Kai oppa making my brother growled at him. The three of us burst out in laugher, it was really fun. It’s been a while for the four of us to be together.

"Ok, enough chatting, we need to tell you something Minyoung-ah. The same for you too Ahri," Kai oppa was serious now. I don’t like this look on him. I exchanged looks with Ahri and she seems as confuse as I am. This doesn’t look good to me.

"Minyoung-ah, Ahri-ah, both me and Sehun doesn't like to see you two getting treated like this anymore." Kai oppa said. I knew it! This is always the main subject between the four of us. Ahri and I always brush it off like nothing but deep down we both knew that it’s actually a big problem for the other two.

"Oppas please, both of us already told you guys the reason why we both wanted to do this. I don’t want to change whatever it is now. I’m fine. The treatment doesn’t faze us. Ahri and I are strong girls. The both of you doesn’t need to worry about us.” I said to them as Ahri nodded agreeing with my fully.

This has been one big talk before too. Ahri and I always go against them because we knew that if we really show that we are friends with them, the way we get treated will only get worse. The girls these days are so vicious and dangerous. I swear the girls only don’t kill Chohee because she is the queen of the school. 

"We know but can't you guys see that we care for you? I can’t even remember the time the four of us sit together at school anymore. It’s been too long. It’s about time we fix this.” Sehun oppa doesn't sound happy either. He had a big frown on his face.

I glanced at Ahri knowing that she doesn’t really like this too. The reason the both of us get along with each other is that we are basically twins from another moms. We have similar likes and dislikes. I know we can ignore this thing anymore.

"I know that oppa deul, but give me a chance. I promise that I will try my best not to get in trouble." I was practically begging at Kai and Sehun oppa. Ahri also give them a puppy face trying to convince them along with me.

"But, you two……" Sehun started to say something.

"Please oppas." Ahri and I chorused together. We really don’t want this.

"Fine, I will give you 3 chances after that; I'm officially announcing the school that you are my sister. The same goes for you Ahri. It’s about time the both of you should be treated better than now. Those girls at school think they are better than you guys are. By the way those three chances are one for both of you. Doesn’t matter which one of you get in trouble, it’s one off.” Kai oppa said as I glanced at Ahri who doesn’t seem to like this but well what can we say?

"Gomawo oppa really. I appreciate the two of you being this caring for us." Ahri said to them. We both smiled at the boys while they grinned back but I knew they aren’t really happy about this.

 

***

Author's POV

 

The quadruple squad turned back to normal as they started to joke around after taking their orders. As usual they all ordered some cakes and soda. It’s always important to have some sugar running in your veins after the horrid hours at school.

The fun only last until they heard familiar voice; too familiar to be exact.

"Kai? Sehun? Is that you guys?"

When they turn around they saw..................

 

***

Author's Note - Second Chapter ^^