Chapter 15

My Secret Crush

Minyoung’s POV

 

I woke up early again this morning. I guess it had become a habit ever since I entered high school. Well I got ready for school knowing that I would be extremely early. I took a nice warm shower and got changed into my school uniform. I took my phone out of the charger and opened it; 6:30 AM it said. It’s way too early to go to school.

Then I remember Sehun oppa staying over and the events that happened last night and giggled. My two oppas are so cute! Wait they also probably slept together, I squealed and nearly sprint out of my room to go to Kai oppa’s room. I got my camera ready instead I need to take some shots and quietly opened the bedroom door. Luckily the door didn’t squeak or make any sound.

I closed the door lightly behind my back and stared at the two figures hugging each other tightly on the bed. Quickly a possible I shot my hand up to my mouth to stop myself from squealing loudly.

I have to take pictures! I aim my phone and took like a thousand photos in many angles possible. Wait until I show this to the other EXO members!

Wait a prank have to happen right here right now! I set up my phone somewhere to have a good angle shot and started screaming of course not too loud but still a bit loud. Both of my oppas shot their eyes opened and started screaming while hugging each other.

This ended with my loud laugher as I sense two glares right at me. I stop and stare at the two on the bed, but burst out laughing at the two boys on the bed.

“Stop laughing!” whined Sehun oppa as he faked a sob and tried to snuggle against Kai oppa’s chest, who immediately rejected him.

I laughed more at Sehun who was pouting looking like a very adorable kid. Well, he is adorable and surely got around with his ways with that look on his face.

“Oppa is so cute!” I squealed and jumped on him hugging him like I would hug my teddy bear tightly.

“I know I’m cute,” oppa said cockily while smirking at Kai oppa who glared in return. He hugged me back and we were just hugging each other with a brother getting angrier over each minute that pass.

“OH SEHUN GET OFF MY SISTER!” after a full five minutes, I heard oppa yelled out. I just giggled more along with Sehun oppa.

We pull away from each other and laughed more loudly. Kai oppa seem to have gone pissed that he stomped out of the room.

“Oppa I think we anger him,” I said to Sehun oppa who was still on the bed no wanting to really get up at all or just being lazy.

“He’ll forgive us soon. It’s not like he can stay mad at us for long,” Oppa said as he was trying to get back to bed but I yanked the covers away from him.

“Go away Minyoungie. You disturb my beauty sleep this morning,” he whined as he tried to get the covers back from me but nope. I held it tight and ran out of the room and of course not forgetting my phone and being the clumsy me and not looking where I was going and bumped into Kai oppa on the way.

“Oppa you ready to go get breakfast?” I said using some aegyo so he would forgive me. I’m smart aren’t i?

“Wah my sister s so cute,” oppa pinched my cheeks and pull as hard as he could. He’s doing this on purpose for sure.

“Let go oppa! It hurts!” but oppa grinned at me and didn’t let go at all. I started pouting at him hoping it might help, thankfully it did. See my brother is totally whipped for my cuteness.

“Go wash up oppa and don’t forget to tell Sehun oppa too. We still have more than an hour to get to school.” I said as I placed his blanket that I stole from Sehun oppa in his hand and walk off downstairs and opened the TV.

The TV was showing some drama where the boy was begging the girl to take him back. He had cheated on her and she found out so she broke up with him and now she’s with another boy who helped her move on. The ex-boyfriend realized he LOVE the girl and was trying his best to get her back. Too bad her heart now belongs to another boy.

The boy so didn’t deserve the girl. Why did he even date her when he knows he’s going to cheat on her? Boy these days.

Finally after fifteen minutes of waiting the two princes came down the stairs, they were looking fresh as ever.

Then we went out with Sehun oppa’s car to the nearest café. We had our breakfast there, which was delicious! We still had about forty-five minutes before school starts but we decided to go anyways, of course to see our friends.

We arrived at school and parted our ways, and I remember I still have to meet up with Luhan later after school.

 

Me:

Oppa, Luhan is coming over today after school.

We are going to work on our project.

 

Kai Oppa:

Sure, so I’m supposed to bring him over?

Or are we all going back home today?

 

Me:

Let’s go back home together.

I want some ice cream after school

You’ll treat me right oppa?

 

I attached a picture of me pouting so oppa would buy me ice cream. Of course he have to, I’m his precious sister after all.

 

Kai Oppa:

My baby dongsaeng is so cute!

Of course I’ll treat you <3

 

Me:

YAY! That’s why I love you oppa

<3 <3 <3

 

Kai Oppa:

Awwwww

Love you too Minyoungie

 

Me:

Bye oppa

See you in class or lunch

I have to go to the library to return books.

 

Kai Oppa:

Ok

See ya <3

 

 

I then went to the library to search for more books that we might need for the project. We meaning me and Luhan of course, well who else would it be? He is my partner for the whole semester till the end of the year. Well, we are getting along well I must say and I don’t really mind as much as before. My brother is friends with him and there’s no way I can hate him forever knowing how my brother his friends are probably going to be stuck together forever.

I spend the last minutes I have in the library and went to class afterwards. Luckily the teacher hasn’t even come yet so I was lucky. Neither have my seatmate which I really didn’t mind at all.

I just sat there daydreaming about stuff when I felt someone tapped on my shoulder. I turn around and saw my one and only seatmate there smiling at me. I stared back weirdly but then remember we had become “friends” so I smiled back.

“So we’re leaving right after school right?” he asked me. I just nodded at his question. I didn’t really know what to say to him. There was a slight awkward atmosphere of none of us speaking and thankfully the teacher came in and started class. 

The class sure was boring but still I took the important notes and stuff which would likely come up on quizzes or tests in the future. I need to ace all the things I can while I’m in high school so I have nothing to regret when I go to university.

After this class we had about a ten minute break until the next teacher came. Another an hour and a half pass and finally it was my favorite time of the day; lunch time! I shot out of my seat and grabbed Ahri who was quite surprised and rushed to the cafeteria to get the food.

“Kim Minyoung, slow your pace down. I can’t walk nor run as fast as you can.” She complained but still ran after me because I held her hand and was running at around top speed. And of course I had ignored her speech about me being faster than her and all.

We arrived to the cafeteria and sat down at our usual table. Well I don’t feel lie sitting with EXO today.

“K-kim Mi-minyoung, I s-swear I’m n-never running w-with you,” she was panting very hard while laughed at her. She glared at me, but nether less set our bags down and went to get our food.

I took a lot since I’m going to be doing a lot of work later so I need my energy. Ahri said nothing but just rolled her eyes at me, already knowing about my appetite. She’s been my BFF for years of course she already got used to the fact that I’m a big eater. I was born this way people.

“I can’t believe that you’re still stick thin after all those foods you have devoured,” she signed as I just made a peace sign at her grinning. I sat down at the table and started eating my precious and beloved food. Lunch is very important to me; I get to eat as much as I can so I can have more energy later.

I was gobbling none stop. I was hungry as a bear after hibernation. Of course Ahri ignored me, knowing that food is number one in my mind right now.

After like fifteen minutes I had finished on my tray so I opened up the water bottle and gulped down un-ladylike. Then I slammed the plastic bottle on the table wiped my mouth with the tissue I have.

“Done already?” Ahri said as she was only half way through her meal. I nodded at her and took out my phone and ear pods.

“Hey do you mind if I leave you here? I wanna go to the rooftop and stay there,” I said with an apologetic look. We stared at each other for a while. She probably got the fact that I want to be alone right now so she just nodded and me. I can say she’s kind of worried about me because of my change in mood but thankfully she doesn’t ask.

I smiled at her in return and took my bag and walk toward my way to the rooftop. I got there and sat down on a bench they provided. The rooftop at the school is like a mini garden. So it was very peaceful. Then I opened my phone and started looking through my playlist, wondering what song I should play. Then I found the one which fit perfectly my mood right now.

 

You tell me you’re in love with me

Like you can’t take your pretty eyes away from me

It’s not like I don’t want to stay

But every time you come too close I move away

 

My first love story ended today, September 5th. The day my first love left; without any explanation except a letter that told me that we were over. I smiled bitterly at the memories I had with him. He was my first love, first boyfriend, first kiss, and so on.

 

I wanna believe in everything that you say

‘Cause it sound so good

But if you really want me move slow

There’s things about me you just have to know

 

All the sweet words he said still linger in my mind. The beautiful voice he makes when he sing his heart off. The ways he convinced me to do something with his sweet voice acting cute, making me smile.

 

Sometimes I run

Sometimes I hide

Sometimes I’m scare of you

But all I really want is to hold you tight

Treat you right, be with you day and night

Baby, all I need is time

 

The times when my heart was beating so fast that I always tried to ignore you in every way possible. But then you confronted me, I still remember that time when you had a worried face when I started crying because I was scare of my feelings for you. Still you waited for me.

 

I don’t wanna be so shy

Every time that I’m alone I wonder why

Hope that you will wait for me

You’ll see that you’re the only one for me

 

Our first date, I was so shy that I couldn’t even speak properly. Stuttering along every sentence I say but you just laugh and said it was cute. It was probably the reason why I fell for you more. You ignore all my flaws and loved me for who I was.

 

I wanna believe in everything that you say

‘Cause it sounds so good

But if you really want me move slow

There’s things about me you just have to know

 

I miss you, your face, your voice, your kisses, your hugs. You were so patient with the naïve me. You take everything slowly and show me that you really do care and love me.

 

Sometimes I run (sometimes)

Sometimes I hide

Sometimes I’m scared of you

But all I really want is to hold you tight

Treat you right, be with you day and night

All I really want is to hold you tight

Treat you right, be with you day and night

Baby all I need is time

 

The day when we became official, you had given me all the time I needed to be sure that I have fallen for you. The way you hold me when I needed comfort, I wished the time stopped back then.

 

Just hang around and you’ll see

There’s nowhere I’d rather be

If you love me, trust in me

The way that I trust in you

 

You stayed by my side during bad and good times. You were my guardian angel. The first problem we got was because you were jealous. I remember the pouty face of yours when you tried to ignore me but failed. It didn’t even last for a day when you came back to me.

 

Sometimes I run (sometimes)

Sometimes I hide

Sometimes I’m scared of you (oh)

But all I really want is to hold you tight (hold you tight)

Treat you right, be with you day and night (day and night)

 

Sometimes I run (sometimes)

Sometimes I hide

Sometimes I’m scared of you

But all I want is to hold you tight

 

Now I miss you like hell. They say time solve your pain but why am I still so madly in love with you? I want you to hold me like you used to. It’s been so hard without you here by my side.

I tried my best to live without you, but I can’t. First love never dies, that’s for sure. I still even dream about you sometimes. Those beautiful moments of us being together, nothing to go against us. Our perfect moments, this memories will never be forgotten. Even if years have passed it will still be in my memory, it’s too precious.

I tried to control my tears that were dripping down my face nonstop. I can’t help it, he was my first love. He had made a big impact in my life. He was the one who told me to be strong. Then you just left, with just a break up letter. How could you do this to me?

I miss you Daehyun-ah…………………

 

***

 

Hellooooo!! I’m so sorry for not updating in a long time! :( School had seriously been a pain in the but well. I’m currently on holiday right now so I will update as much as I can. And I have a special chapter for Halloween so anticipate on that too. Thank you for being so patient with me. Love you guys <3 By the way in case you guys don’t recognize the song, it’s by Brittany Spears call Sometimes. This song has been around since like I was in first or second grade so yup a long time ago.