Chapter 12

My Secret Crush

Kai’s POV

 

Do you think I would let Sehun off with my beloved Minyoungie? Hell No! She is so precious to me, if any boy was to date her; he had to go through me first. If he can’t, well, sorry but you’re not gonna touch my sister, let alone date her. This goes the same for my friends, even best friend.

To cut it short, I’ve been following them ever since they left our house. I’m not stalking, its call observing, if you know what I mean. I need to make sure my sister end up with a good guy, not just some stupid boy.

They both went to the café first and had some breakfast. It was still pretty normal since they just ate and stuff. He better not do anything to my sister or off with his head. I’m the king of this world! LOL. NO.

After their short breakfast, which by the way took an hour and a half, I mean how the hell can they sit there the whole time? I was getting tired but I can’t go home yet. I still need to stalk till the end of the day when they return back home. I followed them all the way to the amusement park, Sehun paid. Well he should, a man should always pay for the girl.

I quickly walk toward them as they started going on the rides. For the roller coaster I was still a bit worried because Minyoung have never gone on. She usually said she was scared and stuff. I hope she’ll be fine. I bought myself some tickets and got myself on the ride too. I sat a bit behind them. The ride started, I screamed along with others and hope they don’t recognize my voice. Good thing they didn’t.

Then they went to the bumper cars. I just decided to watch since if I went in they would notice since I would bump into one or the other. They seems like they’re having fun, without me. :(

After the ride was over, they came out as I hid behind a tree near it so they don’t see me Sehun had his annoyed face on, but what shock me the most is Minyoung cling onto Sehun’s arm. She said something while acting cute. I’m freaking jealous! She doesn’t even do that to me, her freaking blood brother. TT-TT

But what I didn’t expect was what came out of Sehun’s mouth in a loud voice. He called out Luhan hyung. He’s also here? I saw hyung walking toward my sister and Sehun, with Chohee following him from the back. Why the hell is she there?! What if she hurt my sister again?

They probably said hello to each other and when the hell did hyung became friends with Minyoung? He even waved her, am I missing out a lot of things? Kim Minyoung you have a whole lot of things to explain to me.

I follow them when they walked away together. From the back, they looked as if they were on a double date. What the hell did I just say?! My sister is not on date with my best friend.

 

But he did say he would take her on a date when he told mom.

 

“IT’S NOT TRUE!” I accidently yelled out making people look at me. I blushed a bit since it’s kinda embarrassing. I quickly follow the four people as they arrive at a restaurant. I went in a stall right behind them. Well, they won’t notice me at all. I’m in a nice disguise. All black and a snap cap on my head to hide my eyes. If I wear a mask it would be more noticeable so I won’t do it. So far so good in stalking, I mean following them.

When the waitress came and ask for my order I just order pasta and just water. I can’t eat and forget about them. My food arrives as I quietly just listen to what they were saying. Thank god, I choose a seat near them.

At first they were talking about Minyoungie eating too much. She’ll never gain weight, I swear. Unless she get married and get pregnant, she will never ever gain weight. Chohee shut up after hearing how my beautiful sister never cares about weight. I giggle a bit when I heard Sehun said Minyoung have more abs then hyung. It’s probably true, since hyung is too lazy.

When I heard Sehun whining to my sister to feed him, all I wanted to do was go up there and shove the food down his throat myself. How dare he act like this to my sister when I’m not around? Minyoungie probably fed him, thanks to his cute aegyo. Curse that cute face of his. Maybe I should “accidently” hit it one day? Wait, Kim Jongin are you even hearing what you are saying? That’s your best friend out there.

 

Yeah, your best friend and he is courting your one and only sister.

 

 Oh shut up! He is not courting her at all. This is just a friendly hang out!

 

Please, that’s what you think idiot!

 

SHUT UP! Let me stalk them in peace! Wait, not stalk just observing.

 

“Minyoungie is so cute! I wanna keep you forever!” I head Sehun say as I’m already killing him in my mind. No one is keeping her, she’s mine. My precious sister is too good for any of those guys out there. Whoever likes her or wants her have to go through me and appa first. No one is getting a Kim that easily, especially if it’s a girl.

“Get away you idiot! Don’t touch me or I’ll tell Kai oppa!” Minyoung said to him. That’s my sister! Don’t worry; you don’t have to tell me. I’ll kill him later. I already saw everything and I don’t need any proof since I already remember what he’s wearing. He can’t lie to me even I talk to you.

“Merong! As if you’ll ever tell on your favorite oppa. You love me too much.” Sehun boasted. What the heck? This idiot is so full of himself. She won’t need to tell on me and you stupid idiot she loves me way more! You’re just another guy in her life! Wait, that’s not true, I mean he is close to her and all. Blame that on me since he is my best friend.  

Even though I just want to say those words straight at Sehun’s face, I can’t. Obviously they don’t even know that I’m following him, not stalking. Stalking would be a whole new level.

Then I heard Luhan hyung said them as if they were dating. Please say no. If a yes or whatever sign of agreeing is the answer, I swear I would kill both of them. My eyes were burning and smoke seems to come out of my ears. The answer totally shocked me.

“You got us hyung. I and this girl beside me have been dating for more than a year.” What the hell?! He has been dating my sister without me knowing for more than a year?! This is so stupid!! Unbelievable! I knew they were close but not like this! OH SEHUN PREPARE FOR YOUR FUNERAL! DO YOU HAVE ANY LAST WORDS?!

“Were we too noticeable that we were dating?” No you ! Why didn’t you tell me, it was only until now that I found out! That’s it I can’t handle this anymore. I went to the stall they were in. The scene was just so, I don’t even know how to explain. Sehun had his arm wrapped around Minyoung’s waist and Luhan and Chohee had their jaw dropped down low.

“OH SEHUN, GIVE ME BACK MY YOUNGER SISTER!!” I screamed as they both looked very shocked. They should be. After hiding this from me for a long time, they should be more than scared to death. I pulled Minyoung by the arm and Sehun by his ear as he whined that it hurts like hell.

“Sorry Luhan hyung but let me take this two away for a small talk. And you two better tell me everything. If I ever found out that you guys are lying, you’re dead understood?” I said in a threating tone as they both just nodded their heads. Sehun look as if he’s going to his pants. It’s so funny to see this face, but nope. This is not time to mess with them.

I dragged them outside and sat them down on the bench outside. Minyoung rubbed her arms as Sehun pouted at me. How old are you man? 2?

“Now tell me what the hell is going on between you two! How can you guys not tell me when you guys were dating!!” I whined like a child to them. They burst out into laugher as I looked at them confused. This wasn’t what is supposed to happen but who cares? I need to get what I want out of them. And how dare they laugh at me.

“Hyung I can’t believe that you actually believe that we were dating.” Minyoung wiped away her tears while Sehun was still crouching and laughing his off. So, they weren’t dating after all?

“Then why the hell did you say you were dating?! That would have caused a lot of misunderstandings!!” I still nag them, if you call questioning them nagging.

“I don’t know anything oppa. Sehun oppa said it out suddenly and he told me to play along so I just did it.” Minyoung answered calmly but she still has giggles escaping. I eyed her, not sure if I’m supposed to believe her or not. But her eyes seem to be telling the truth.

“Oh Sehun mind explain why you planned it?” I made a poker face at him. He better tell me the truth or else.

“Hyung, it was nothing. I just wanted to mess with Luhan hyung and Chohee. Well, you’re here now so might as well go back and finish our meal right?” He beamed a smile at me but I still doubt him. Minyoung skipped happily back to the restaurant, well her food is there.

I was going to follow when Sehun pulled me. “Hyung, look at Luhan hyung’s face when I’m talking to Minyoung. You’ll see why I said that.” He whispered but I don’t get what he is saying. What does Luhan hyung have to do with Sehun talking with Minyoung? Might as well check it out what Sehun means. We both went back in as Sehun took a seat next to Minyoung. I just pulled a chair and sat right at the middle of the table.

 

Table Seating:

 

Minyoung Sehun

 

             Table                   -Kai

 

Luhan Chohee

 

Sehun pulled out his chopsticks and pick up a piece of meat.

“Say ahhh jagiya.” Sehun said to Minyoung. I was going to protest but I remember what Sehun said. I immediately looked at Luhan hyung’s face. It seems like he’s kind of annoy, but of what? I follow his gaze and it was at Sehun feeding Minyoung and patting her cheeks. She just grinned at him and chewed at the meat. Chohee also seems to be annoyed; well hyung is totally ignoring her and kept eating quietly. Is my hyung finally realizing what’s good and what’s wrong? I would have never known this. Wow, I’m impressed Sehun.

Sehun shot me a look which said “Did you see what I did?” I just nodded at him. I also sent him a text saying that we should talk more about this tonight and it seems like he got the message. Lunch was nice except Chohee trying to act cutesy so hyung would feed her. Which never happened, and Chohee end up with an ugly looking pout on her face.

I sense Sehun and Minyoung also know share the same thoughts as me. We looked at each other and burst out laughing. Hyung and Chohee were confused but we kept laughing like no tomorrow. But it soon ended when Minyoung choke on her food, she was laughing with food in . She slapped Sehun’s shoulders asking for water which he answered as fast as the wind. I look at Luhan hyung when I notice that he had the glass of water in his hand, about to lift it up. He also looks kinda jealous. Is this what Sehun was talking about? This is getting interesting…

 

***

Author’s Note – I was feeling happy so I updated!! Yay! Please leave comments :) Thanks for the support…