Chapter 5

My Secret Crush

Author's POV

 

Minyoung was about to get slap by Eunmi so she closed her eyes and waited for the slap. After a few moments, she felt nothing.

"O-oppa?"

Minyoung open her eyes and saw Eunmi hands were held back by Baekhyun, behind him was Sehun and Kai. All three of them have poker faces on, and they looked very scary. Baekhyun let go of Eunmi's hand and Eunmi lowered her hand down to her side. What can she do if a kingka just stopped her? She is nothing against them. Even if she goes against them, she’ll become a victim.

At school everyone knows not to mess up with EXO. No matter how rich you are or what your reputation is, no one go against EXO. It was an unwritten rule that everyone followed unless they really want trouble. Despite the fact that they have a lot of power over the school since the group is made up of rich kids; EXO never really over use their power for something bad. They are nice people.

 

***

Minyoung’s POV

 

I was lost in my thoughts when I felt that someone pulled me out of class. I look up and saw Sehun oppa with his poker face. Oppa look handsome with his poker face, but it’s not time to talk about his visuals now. He’s angry at me and apparently he’s not the only one. I have two other angry people following us right out of class.

Great now I'm in big trouble. Now that’s Sehun oppa, Kai oppa, and Baekhyun oppa are mad, this is going to be a long talk. I don’t want to talk. I just want to go back to class and take notes. Wait I also need the notes for Ahri!

Still I knew that the three of them were mad at me so I still have to solve this first. I followed Sehun oppa with my head down because I want to look as pitiful as possible because apparently I don’t want a lecture from these three, knowing my brother’s one will be the longest. Once I got in trouble with some girls and he found out he lectured me for about two hours nonstop. It was a trauma all right.

After getting a far enough length away from the classroom Sehun oppa just stopped in front and I bumped right into his back with my forehead because I had my head down that I didn’t notice he stop. Well it would have been better if he warn me at least. I don’t want a bruise on my already bad looking face.

"Ouch." I rub my forehead. I look my and saw look Sehun oppa glaring at me. Why is he even glaring at me? I did nothing wrong.

"Sehun oppa why did you stop so suddenly? I hurt my forehead because of you." I whined a bit and used some aegyo. Of course it doesn’t hurt THAT much. I’m just doing this so he will lessen the time the three of them will yell at me for. Sehun oppa face immediately changed into a face that look worry.

"Sorry, I was just a bit mad. You do know that one of the chances is gone right?" He said to me as I pouted when I heard the question and nodded still rubbing my forehead. Oppa reach out his hand to take my hand off my forehead and replace it with his own; rubbing the forehead softly.

"Yah, Oh Sehun! How can you take my sister just like that?" A voice that I know by heart said. Out of now where Kai oppa appear with Baekhyun oppa. They both look very angry. What did I get myself into?

"And you Kim Minyoung, how can you just let her slap you?" Kai oppa said and he sounded really mad from his tone. I gave oppa a face. She didn’t even touch this precious face of mine. Well if she did she wouldn’t be living right now would she? Since there weren’t much people in the classroom I would have slapped her easy back. But I’m too much of an angel to do so. Nah I’m lying; a recreation of the Satan himself.

"Oppa she didn't slap me." I tried to argue with oppa but I do know that I will lose any way. He is way more persistent thank he looks. The same goes for me. The both of us got the stubborn genes from our parents. Ever since we were young our relatives had always told us about how much Kai oppa and I were so alike with our parents with the stubbornness. It runs in the family.

"She almost slapped you. If only weren't for Baekhyun hyung, your face would have finger prints on it." Well I’m not the only one stubborn aren’t i? Kai oppa was still mad. How can I solve this problem?

"That doesn't matter right now. Oppa deul do you have any idea what you guys just did. Now there will be gossips about the three kingkas saving a nerd." I used what they did against them. My mind is a precious gem. It can have all these ideas that can bring us out of trouble. I’m happy for that.

I was mad at them for saving me. I know they did it for me but I can't help that I'm angry that I'm going to receive attention. I have no idea why I just don't want attention on me at all. I know I sound childish but it's true, unless others girls at our school, I prefer to be left alone and be on the sidelines.

"Sorry Minyoung-ah, we can't just sit there and watch you get bullied especially in front of us and there's no Ahri to protect you. Please forgive us." Sehun oppa have some aegyo in his voice. His aegyo is one of my weakness; not only his but all aegyo for sure.

"Hmmm, I'll forgive you guys if you guys do aegyo and buy me mint-chocolate ice-cream." I totally have to record their aegyo so I can blackmail them later. This is what I mean about my beautiful brain.

"WHAT?!!" my three oppas yelled in unison. Ouch my ears hurt. I gave them a look telling them to lower their voices. It was more like a glare but well who cares? It was their fault. No one told them to yell that loud.

"I'm not doing aegyo!! Can't I do something else?" Kai oppa was begging me. Nah I’ll be evil for once in my life time.

"Nope, oppa deul either do it or I'm not talking to you guys for a month." I shook my head and I smirked. I know that they won't be able to stand me not talking to them especially Kai oppa. Knowing how my brother loves to bother me every day he’ll literally die by not talking to me for a month. That’s how much I will affect him.

"You wouldn't." Baekhyun oppa gasped. He looked surprise, don’t mess with Kim Minyoung, I’m too awesome. It’s just a white lie. Of course I’m not evil enough to not talk to them for a month. Well I don’t die or anything but I will have less people to annoy and use my tricks on so yeah it’ll be boring.

"Try me. Fine oppas I'm not talking to you guys for a month. Bye!" I wave my hand and walk away when I was spun around. They have gotten right into my trap. Kim Minyoung always works with a plan and it never fails.

"Fine we'll do it." Sehun oppa said with a face that shows he's not happy with the decision he made. I grinned at him, this is so much fun. This is worth so much blackmail for later.

"WHAT?!!" this time Kai and Baekhyun oppa yelled. It was a bit softer than the last one but it still hurt my ears. Ouch I swear being with them will only cause ear problems for me. My poor ears that have to suffer through this; I blame Kai and Baekhyun oppa. 

"It's ok Sehun oppa, if Kai and Baekhyun oppa doesn't want me to talk to them, it's their choice." I said with a fake sad tone. I walk away and was waiting for them to call my name.

"See hyungs, you guys made Minyoung sad." I heard Sehun oppa said. That’s right Sehun oppa, take my side! You guys are too easy to trick. I’m not someone who gets mad easily. Now look at who’s stupid.

"Aissshhhh. Fine we'll do it. Minyoung-ah!" I turn around when I heard Baekhyun oppa called my name.

"YEHET!!!" I was happy I'm going to see my oppas do aegyo. I feel so happy while they’re feeling sad. Well who is going to be happy? It’s me! So do I have to care? NOPE! As long as it’s not me I’m totally fine with everything!

"That's my line." I heard Sehun oppa said under his breath and glared at me. I just ignore him and took out my phone to of course film them.

"Ok oppas, who's going to start first?" I ask with a big smile on my face. Being mean to my oppas is one of the qualities that I have.  It’s something you learn while being with them for a long time; evilness and ways to manipulate them.

Kai and Sehun oppa grinned at each other and pushed Baekhyun oppa toward me. Mean dongsaengs to their hyungs. Poor Baekhyun oppa! How could they do this to him? Well it doesn’t that really matter; as long as I get my blackmail I’m good!

"Baekhyun hyung will." Those oppas are so evil to their hyung. I shook my head at how childish Kai and Sehun oppa were. Well what did I expect anyways? They’re way evil than I am. If I’m evil for like 60%, they are evil for like 99.999%. I’m a total angel compare to them!

"Why me?" Baekhyun oppa whined at us. Oppa look so cute! Wahhh I just want to squish his cheeks and pull them right off his face. Wait, I did not say that! That’s way too mean to be honest. Wow I’m totally getting the SeKai evil germs. I need to wash myself later.

"Because you are the oldest, hyung." the other two oppas said in unison. They both have evil grins on their faces. Well that’s an excuse for sure since they didn’t want to go first. What’s the point? They all have to go sooner or later; it’s easier to go sooner right? Brains man, brains; that’s what filled in my head unlike some people.

"Fine, buing buing," Baekhyun oppa said in a cute voice with rubbing his fits against this cheeks. OMG BAEKHYUN OPPA IS SO CUTE!

"Oppa you are so cute!!!" I was squealing at how cute oppa was and pinched his cheeks. Of course I didn't forget to video it. That would be a waste of that cool acting that I did just to get this.

"That's nothing against my aegyo," Kai oppa look like he was jealous. Sometimes I wonder if he is my brother when oppa act like a boyfriend. Well not that I mind; I know my brother is showing his affections for me that way.

All the oppas did their aegyo to me and I wouldn't stop squealing. I can't help it when my oppas are so cute!

 

***

Author's POV

 

Minyoung, Kai, Sehun, and Baekhyun decided to skip class since they already miss half of it. The teachers wouldn't mind since Minyoung and Kai's uncle was the owner the school. The school they go to is Seoul Academy, one of the schools that are famous in Korea and only rich people can attend it. All the students believe that Minyoung was a scholar so they thought she was poor. Well that's how Minyoung wanted them to think. All the teachers know Minyoung's identity so they are always on her side.

When they skipped the first period, they went back to class, immediately when Minyoung enter the room with Kai, Sehun, and Baekhyun; there were whisperings everywhere in the class. Minyoung sigh and went to her seat and sat down. As soon as she sat down, the three queenkas: Chohee, Eunmi and Sora went up to her.

What do they want again? I don't want any more trouble. Minyoung thought.

"Yah, you witch where did you take our oppas?" Sora started again. Of course these girls have no memory. They’re very lucky they haven’t got in that much trouble that much; messing with a niece of the principal is something you really shouldn’t do at all costs.

"Are you guys’ blind? It was Sehun-sshi that took me out. I have no idea why he did that." Minyoung was back to being an ice princess.

"Why would he do that in the first place unless you witch craft him." Now it was Eunmi who's talking but she seems like she wasn't sure of something. Well she probably remembers how Baekhyun oppa glared at her before thought Minyoung.

"I have nothing to do with Sehun-sshi and if you want to know why he did that why don't you guys go ask him?" Minyoung's voice was as sharp as knifes. She sure is getting very mad and annoyed at the three girls. Well after being like this for a few years had been enough for her.

“Can you guys shut the up? You Eunmi and Sora stop accusing her because she did nothing. It was me who pull her out because I couldn’t stand you guys being too mean to an innocent person. By the way Chohee just because you’re Luhan hyung’s girlfriend doesn’t give you the rights to go around and order people all you want. All three of you guys are attention , and if you want attention I will give it to you. Want to visit to the principal’s office? I’m quite close with him,” Sehun said with a poker face. The three queenkas turn quiet. They know they can’t really go against an EXO member.

“By the way Minyoung that’s number two for you.” Sehun said as he sat down on his desk. He was very lucky that the teacher wasn’t at the class yet and most of the classmates weren’t even in class yet. It was only EXO members, Minyoung, the queenkas and a few other students.

“But what did I d-” Minyoung had only started when Sehun told her shook his head at her.

The teacher arrived a few minutes later and started his lessons about the genetic genes in the human body and how it affects you. Minyoung only sighed, took out her notebook for the lesson and started to copy down whatever was on the board. She only has one last warning left and it’s all in one day.

I'm sorry Ahri-ah...

 

 

***

Author's Note - Chapter 5 is up TT3TT