Chapter 4

My Secret Crush

Minyoung's POV

 

I woke up when I felt the sun rays on me. Why do I have a bad feeling about today? Hope my instincts are wrong though. I did my usual morning cycle. I decided to let my hair down unusually because other days when I tied it in a ponytail or braid it. I went to the kitchen and I saw oppa. Am I seeing illusions? Oppa would never wake up earlier than me.

"Oppa is it really you? Am I just hallucinating?" I said and reach out and poke oppa's cheeks. He is real. I made a shock face. I mean it! My brother never wakes up early even if mom once said she will buy him chicken. HE SAID NO TO CHICKEN! HIS TRUE LOVE!

"No, you're not seeing things, it’s me your one and only handsome oppa." Oppa let out a chuckle and ruffled my neat hair. What’s with him and my hair? I glared at him making him chuckle more.

"But you usually sleep until umma or me wakes you up. Did something happen? OPPA DID YOU GET A GIRLFRIEND?!!” I screamed in his face. I can’t allow this! My brother can’t date yet. What if his girlfriend is someone mean?! What if she’s only using him?! I’m not going to accept this!!!

Oppa was laughing at my sudden outburst. My face showed that I was really confused. I mean there is no reason why oppa would wake up early anyways.

"What makes you think that I have a girlfriend? Nothing happen, I was just supposed to meet Sehun at school to do something," oppa replied but he looks some kind of suspicious. He’s probably up to something again. I can’t help but to want to know what he’s going to do.

"What is that something oppa?" I was really interested in that 'something.' Oppa wouldn't lose his sleeping time unless it was something really important. This “something” must be really important that he’s willing to lose his sleep for it. Because no matter what it is oppa never likes to wake up early, NO MATTER WHAT.

"Sorry, my dongsaengie it's a secret so I can't tell. Bye umma, appa, and see you at school Minyoung-ah. I got to go or I'm gonna be late." Kai oppa said as he still have half of this toast in his mouth and rush out with his bag hopping a bit to put on his sneakers.

"Bye oppa." I said even though my brother probably didn’t hear me at all.

While I was having my breakfast, I can't stop thinking about that 'something' oppa was going to do with Sehun oppa. I hope it’s not something bad. I set aside my thoughts when it was time for me to leave or I'm might be late for school. I have put the earphones on, and played some music on my phone and walk to school. It feels so boring without Ahri. I miss her already.

 

***

 

Sehun's POV

 

I was waiting for Kai hyung at the gate. What is taking hyung so long? He better be here in a few minutes or our plan will fail. After a few moments, hyung arrived. I rolled my eyes at him.

"What took you so long hyung?" I complained and shot a glare at hyung. We’re both lucky; we both have time to give someone a special gift. Still I’m annoyed that he’s late. If he was any later our plan would have been a total failure. And I’m hoping that won’t ever happen because this is a very important mission. We can’t fail this.

"Sorry I'm late. Minyoung wouldn't stop asking me questions." Hyung gave me an apologetic look. Please he’s not even that apologetic at all. I know him from the back of my hand.

"Palli hyung, we have to do it before she comes." I said as I rushed off to our classroom. Well, that’s where the surprise is going to be. It will really be a perfect gift for this someone. I haven’t been this excited in a while. It’ll be fun to see the reaction.

"Arraso, let’s get revenge." Kai hyung answered as he smirked and followed me.

 

***

 

Author's POV

 

Minyoung arrive at school and went to the library to find books that would help her for the science project. She had no idea what awaits for her in the classroom.

While Minyoung was in the library, Chohee arrived to school with Luhan. They were making their way to the class room with Chohee's friends. The other EXO members were at their class because they don't have girlfriends like Luhan so they don't have to pick them up for school plus they can't stand the screaming fan girls.

Luhan, Chohee, Sora, and Eunmi arrived at class, a few minutes before Minyoung does. They all went to their seat and immediately when Chohee sat down, she let out an ear piercing scream which shock everyone in the classroom.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!!!" She had tears in her eyes and was going to cry sooner or later. When Kai and Sehun saw her reaction to their prank, they snickered secretly and high five each other under their desks.

On Chohee’s desk was none other than a fake dead rat. Well even though it’s fake, it looks real. The fact that there was fur on the supposing dead rat makes it look real. The stomach was cut open as there was fake blood flowing out of it. The cut was big enough to see all those fake intestines inside the dead body, and of course to make it more real the boys make it so that some of the intestines were handing out from the stomach. The neck is nearing breaking like it’s just hanging on a string. The tongue was out of the mouth as the eyes were wide opened as if the rat was killed without getting to close its eyes. The last touch was that stink spray to make it feel real. Let’s say the prank was successful at all cost.  .

Luhan was calming Chohee when Minyoung arrive to class. She was surprise to see Chohee sobbing in Luhan's arms. Chohee made an eye contact with Minyoung when she charged toward Minyoung.

 

***

 

Minyoung's POV

 

I arrived to class 10 minutes before the bell ring. When I walk into class I saw Chohee was sobbing in Luhan's arms. I wonder what happen. I kinda felt pity for her a bit but she deserved it for humiliating me yesterday. I was lost in my thoughts that I forgot that I was staring at Chohee. We both made an eye contact, when suddenly she came up to me. What does she want?

"It's you isn't it?! You’re the one who put the dead rat on my desk!" What a nice greeting for me in the morning; the girl that hate my guts screaming at my face for something that I didn’t even do. What the hell is wrong with this girl? I just arrive at class and she's screaming at me for something that I have no idea about.

"What are you talking about? What dead rat? I have no idea what you are saying." As usual I just reply with a cold tone. I don’t give a damn about what the other people think here. They’re not a big part of my life. I don’t care about them at all.

"Stop lying. I know it's you. You did it for revenge because I slap you yesterday." She cried out in a loud voice. I swear this girl is going crazy at all costs. What the actually is wrong with her? Doesn’t she have eyes? With those pretty little stupid eyes of her could probably see me walking through the door later. Can I claw her eye balls out of her sockets if she isn’t going to make good use of them?

"What the heck? It's true that I was angry at you for yesterday but I'm not low to revenge on people." I raise my voice at her. I hate to be suspected on when I’m clearly innocent. But there’s no point in explaining to someone like Chohee. She will just find some other stupid faults on me.

"Stop lying! We know it's you." Look at who’s talking. Even her minions are accusing me. What do they think they are? These people don’t even know the real me. Wow to the society made up of fake and ugly girls who just want attention.

"Do you guys have proof that I did it?" I said to Sora and Eunmi. They both shivered at my glare and the cold tone I'm using. That’s right! No one, I mean no one should ever go against me. Just because I’m ignoring them doesn’t mean I’m weak. Please my dad can kick them out of the school with a snap of his fingers.

If I forgot to mention it, my dad owns the biggest electronic company in Korea. We just don’t find the need to live in a million dollar worth mansion. A roof above our head is enough.

"No." Sora answer while looking down, avoiding the glare I was giving her and Eunmi. Can’t even handle a single glare? How is she even one of the queenkas in our school?

"How pathetic blaming someone when you don't even know that truth." I said with authority in my voice. Just because I’m an easy target for them doesn’t mean they have the rights to bully me or order me around. I’m just avoiding trouble by doing “favors” for them. A perfect morning just ruined all right.

"But we know it you." Eunmi said but her gaze wasn’t even on me. Here we go again. Why the hell are they accusing of me? Don’t they have eyes? Didn’t they see me walk in after they did? How the hell would I have to do anything to do with that stupid dead rat on Chohee? Wait why does that thing look familiar to me?

I just ignore them and went to sit at my desk far away from them. Since Ahri wasn’t with me, there was a seat empty next to mine so I set my backpack on it and took out the book I borrowed from the library. “The Fill in Boyfriend” I know the story sound cliché but it seems like a good book. (A/N – The book is real and I read it. ^^) I turn to the first page of the story and started the chapter. Hmmmmm the girl’s boyfriend is dumping her right before her prom night? Well that’s just plain mean.

"Yah!" Some awful voice interrupted my reading. I looked up and saw that it was of course one none other than Chohee. I just ignore them and went back to my book. Well yell all you want; it’ll be your throat that will be sore not mine.

Apparently they do have some problem of this ignoring method of mine. Childish, stupid, and fake es. Why can’t they just leave me alone? After a long moment of hearing their stupid voice I looked up at them.

"What?" I snapped. Can't they just leave me alone?

"Apologize to Chohee now!" Eunmi was seriously getting on my nerves right now. Why is someone like her going against me? Correct me if I’m wrong but apparently bullies don’t look scare of their victims do they?

"Why should I apologize? I did nothing wrong. You guys can't even prove that I did it so stop bothering me." I said right into their faces. Why do I have to face this kind of problems when Ahri is gone? Well I just hope that shut their mouths. I’m already starting to like the story of “The Fill in Boyfriend” and I would love to finish it.

"Apologize to Chohee now." Someone snapped me with something like a growl in the voice. I lift my head up when I hear a different voice. I saw the so call perfect boyfriend of Chohee; one and only Luhan. Now he’s talking.

"I think I already answer that I have no intentions to apologize since I did nothing wrong." I said right back at him. I was giving him my I-don't-give-a- glare. I mean I was taught to stand up for myself. There’s no way I’m going down because he’s a boy. I don’t even care if he’s a boy. For me men and women both have the same rights now. History is long over.

"Luhan oppa stop. We'll take care of that ." Park Sora really has the guts to say that stuff. I stood up and glare at her, she shivered under my glare. You’re going to take care of this when you’re like this? I hate this school to its guts. my life too.

 

***

 

Kai's POV

 

Sehun and I were really overjoyed that our plan work. Even though I felt some kind of small pity for Chohee when she cry but then it was nothing for what she did to my Minyoungie over the past years. It was way worse. This just proves that she’s a weakling. After all the times that she drove Minyoung to the end, Minyoungie never shed one teardrop. With this one prank she already is letting out water falls from her eyes. What a sight.

Just when I was about to tell her to shut up because it really was getting annoying, Minyoung walked in the classroom. I guess it really was a wrong timing because apparently Chohee quickly wiped her tears away but was still sniffing and charged toward Minyoung.

She started to accuse of her of the fake dead rat on her table. Well it really is a wrong timing. I was about to stand up for Minyoung when she started to talk back toward them. She must be in a bad mood because of them. Now that I notice Ahri is not with her meaning she’s also absent.

The three queenkas well actually fake people Chohee, Sora, and Eunmi were really persistent on saying that Minyoung was the one at fault. Please they won’t even say a word if they found out that I was me and Sehun. Well as if we will reveal that we did it.

Not that I think about it, Minyoung is currently in trouble right now. I told her yesterday that she will only have three more chances to get in trouble before I’m telling everyone at school that she’s my sister. Ahri isn’t here but it will be the same for her too because if people know that Minyoung is related to me, they will also know that I will also know Ahri.

I hit the jackpot! Is this what it means to kill two birds with one stone? Well more like three but still. The point is that if I try to cause more trouble for Minyoung and Ahri it is most likely that they will be revealed. Now why did I only think about this until now?

Minyoung and Ahri, my beloved sister and friend please forgive me if you ever find out about this.

 

***

 

Minyoung's POV

 

Those two are going to 'take care' of me. What do they think they are? Well just ignore them; they would go away when they get bored. Of course I’m starting to get bored. I’ve been dealing with their childish acts ever since like well a long time ago. It is about time that they should grow up and be mature but I don’t see it any time soon. Stupidity in real life for sure.

"Yah! Listen to me when I'm talking." Eunmi said to me. Apparently I don’t really care what she’s even saying. The words go through one ear and out the other.  Another thing is that I’m currently wasting the time I should be reading my precious book on them. Plus my eyes are already starting to get hurt by glaring. Well it’s the problem of having stupid fake es as classmates.

"Why should I do that?" I said as I’m really getting annoyed. I got to school peacefully without even doing anything. Since I set my feet in the class these three people started to accuse me of something I have an infinity percent that I didn’t even do at all.

The three es do really have a problem with me. Not my fault though. Apparently Eunmi really must have got embarrassed and annoyed with me that she raised her hand up to slap me for sure. I just closed my eyes waiting for the impact but I never came.   

 

"O-oppa?"

 

***

Author's Note - Chapter 4 <3 Enjoy ^^