Chapter 8

My Secret Crush

Minyoung's POV

 

"KIM JONGIN!! WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT SEHUN?!!!" I know that voice anywhere. It’s our one and only umma’s voice. No other voice could be the same as our majestic umma’s. It’s one of a kind.

"Umma, y-you're here." I heard oppa said, almost stuttering. Well, oppa is always scared of umma anyways. If you want someone to control oppa, our umma is at your service. No one can make the bad boy Kim Kai shiver as he could nearly pee his pants. Wait that was way too exaggerating but still, it’s near the truth anyways.

"Hey Minyoung-ah." umma was cheerful again. She gave me a quick hug and I hugged her back. It was a short hug but I think some people in the crowd might be smart enough to figure stuff out. I mean who the hell would hug a random woman and claim her as your mom.

"Hey umma," I can see that umma's smile immediately turn into a frown. Did I say anything wrong because all I did was say hi? Wait, did I forget to greet her the WAY she wants me to which is like hug her like no tomorrow, kiss both her cheeks with a wide smile on my face. I would definitely NOT do right in front of all these people.

"Is that all you have to say my baby girl? You hurt your umma's heart." Yes, our umma is THAT childish. I mean it’s pretty cool sometimes, but you should know better because she would go crazy sometimes too.

"We haven't had a mother-daughter bonding time since a while. How about this Saturday we have our bonding time?" I gulped. One of the most things I hate in the world is when umma and I go on a bonding time.  The last time we went, she wouldn't make me stop trying on clothes in all of the shops in the mall for dresses, in the end she wasn’t satisfied with any of them. And I was freaking dead tired the next day and look like one of those zombies from the Walking Dead.

"Ummm, umma I-" I was still talking when I was cut off.

"If you don't mind aunty, I was going to take Minyoung out that day." Phew, Sehun oppa saved me. Why do I feel like I was getting stared at? Maybe just it’s my imagination, or maybe not? Well, why am I even caring? Of course people will stare since kingka ask a normal girl out right in front of the mom.

"WHAT?!!! OH SEHUN!! YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT YOU WILL TAKE MY MINYOUNGIE OUT!!!" Kai oppa said or more like scream. I always wonder why does I have an over protective oppa? I sometimes fear for my ears exploding someday, with all the yelling and the lungs being scream out all around me.

"Shut up Kim Jongin! Of course you can take my baby girl out." Umma answered with a huge smile on her face. Yay!! I do love my umma but I just can't stand bonding time with her. Now I don't have to go any more. Wait I'm sure umma will make my go with Sehun oppa, even though it's not true. I'm fine with it though, I'm used to being with oppa since we always hang out usually while he's waiting for Kai oppa.

 

***

 

Kai's POV

 

WHEN THE HELL DID SEHUN ASK MINYOUNG OUT? I WAS ALWAYS WITH THEM WHEN SEHUN IS WITH MINYOUNG.

I should calm down. You might be wondering why I was so over protective over Minyoung. It was a reason because of her past; her dark past. It’s a time I don’t want her to ever go back again. It pained me to see my one and only younger sister going through hell, because of love. After that I promise myself to always protect Minyoungie no matter what. I’ll do anything I can to make sure she will never feel that kind of pain ever again.

Any way back to the point, I still don't know how Sehun asked Minyoung out. She seriously don't trust people easily especially boys after what Daehyun di-

Opps, forget about that. I wasn’t supposed to say anything about that but forget it. That Jung Daehyun is the reason why my sister went through hell and I am still seeking for revenge if I ever get to see him again. Just you wait; you will pay for what you did to my sister.

 About Sehun and Minyoung I know! Just go with Minyoung and Sehun after school on Friday. Problem solved. I'm so smart!

 

***

 

Author's POV

 

"Jongin-ah I almost forgot. Why did you ask me to come here?" Mrs. Kim asked her son. Everyone around turn quiet as the question was asked. They all clearly know the reason why Kai called the mom.

"You see umma. O-our Minyoung is k-kind of b-bullied at school." Kai stuttered and looks like a kid who just did something what he shouldn’t have. The fan girls of Kai squeal in their mind as he looked like a vulnerable kid at the time.  This is very unusual since Kai is a y kingka who doesn’t care about anything. He is confident is everything except when he go against him mom, he is just like a five year old kid. 

"WHAT?! WHO HAVE THE GUTS TO BULLY MY ONE AND ONLY DAUGHTER?!!! STEP OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!" If Baekhyun is the loudest in EXO, Mrs. Kim is about 5 times louder than Baekhyun. It’s in the family genes; all the Kim’s are loud, so it’s better if you don’t mess with them.

After Mrs. Kim shouted, all the students have their hands over the ears. They all were very scared because the looks on Mrs. Kim face could kill. All the ones who had bullied Minyoung in one way or another were like shaking like no tomorrow.

"Minyoung-sshi we are so sorry."

"Please forgive us."

"I'll do anything for you to forgive us."

Lot apologies were sent to Minyoung. All those words may have come out to be true or not. One thing for sure, none of the students have the guts to bully Minyoung anymore. Her mom is scary and could make you pee your pants with just one glare plus they will be the victims if they touch her because her brother Kai.

"I forgave you all." Minyoung have calm and a pretty yet small smile on her face as she said she forgave them all. In her mind, she doesn’t like to hold grudges as she just wished everything to end quietly and peacefully.

"Thank you so much Minyoung-sshi." All the students bowed to Minyoung. Chohee, Eunmi, and Sora were too scared to notice that they should have apologized to Minyoung along with the other students.

"I wonder if she also forgave Chohee, Sora, and Eunmi. They even slapped her not once but twice." A student whispered to her friend. She thought no one else would hear her. Too bad Mrs. Kim has sharp hearing and she heard every single word that those girls said. The student was glared by the three queenkas but she ignored them, they wouldn’t have to guts to hurt her right in front a devil aka Mrs. Kim

"WHO THE HELL ARE THOSE GIRLS THAT SLAPPED MY DAUGHTER?!!! COME OUT RIGHT NOW. IF NOT YOU WILL GET EXPELLED FROM THIS SCHOOL. YOU KNOW WHAT MY FAMILY IS CAPABIABLE OF!!" Mrs. Kim is shouting but it doesn’t hurt for one bit. Her daughter is more important than anyone else right then.

Chohee and her gang were shaking really badly. They were shaking as if they were out in Antarctica with only their bikinis on. It would be really cold then.

All the students parted their way for Mrs. Kim to see Chohee, Sora, and Eunmi. They looked really scared. They all seem to cry any time soon. In the students that hate the three wish that they would really be expelled from school so they don’t have to see their faces anymore.

"We are very sorry. We all promise that we won't bully her anymore." The three of them were bowing 90 degrees. Anyone can tell that it’s not from the heart, but they are just doing it so they don’t get expelled from school, and of course since they were scared.

Mrs. Kim sighed, "It's not me that you should apologize. It should be Minyoung." Even though in her mind, Mrs. Kim have already strangled all the girls to death, but she know that’s it’s not her battle but her daughter’s.

"We are very sorry Minyoung-sshi. We hope you forgive us." There was another 90 degrees bow. But of course, they just do it since the mother is here, it’s not like a bad person would change into an angel in just one second.

"I forgave all of you guys. Now if you excuse me I have to get to class." Minyoung bowed to all the students and went out of the cafeteria. Everyone sighed as they were quite relieved and some of the students realized that Minyoung wasn’t that bad after all. She had forgiven people who have been hurting her mostly emotionally for already a few years.

All of those people have no idea how much drama is going to happen after that day. It was also a new starting chapter in their life. Lots of things are coming their way but of as human nature, we don’t know what is going to happen to us in the future…

 

***

Author's Note - Did you enjoy Chapter 8?