Chapter 13

My Secret Crush

Luhan’s POV

 

Today Chohee and I went on a date at the amusement park. What I didn’t expect was Sehun to be there with Minyoung. To be honest I hate the sight of them being together, it’s somehow weird. My heart get tighten every time I see Sehun acting very sweet to her.

I didn’t even want to go on the date in the first place. It’s just because Chohee dragged me to go with her because she want a date. Why is she so annoying? She maybe my girlfriend but I hate people clinging on me. She made me go on the ride I hate the most, roller coaster. I’m a manly man but I have a fear of heights. I was gulping and having cold sweats the whole time but this girlfriend of mine didn’t even notice. Why am I dating her in the first place? Yeah, I like her.

After the ride, told her I want to rest but she didn’t even listen to me at all and dragged me to go ride the bumper cars. Then I heard Sehun called out for me. We had lunch together, and he revealed that he was dating her. I don’t what I feel by then. It was just so unexplainable. Then the MinHun couple went on feeding each other. My girlfriend was nagging me because she also wants me to feed her. She have her own hands, she could feed herself. I’m too busy eating my own food.

Then Kai showed up being the protective brother he is as he dragged Minyoung and Sehun out of the restaurant and they seem to talk about something and came back in. then MinHun went on being lovey dopey again. I’m really getting irritated by them. Can’t they just stop? Then Minyoung choke on her food, I nearly passed her the water but Sehun got there first. Thank god she’s ok.

Then Sehun wipe with a napkin. That little , how dare he touch her?! She is mine! Wait, what the heck am I saying?! I have Chohee!!

Finally the date ended with me sending Chohee back home. She tried to kiss me but I pulled away. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. Usually it would me to initiate our kisses, but now I don’t even know. This is getting weird. Whatever, I’m going to bed. With my head full of thoughts, I drifted off to sleep.

 

***

Minyoung’s POV

 

Today is Saturday, and well it was already 9 AM when I woke up. It’s still pretty early for me, but I can’t fell asleep yet. I just lay in bed, doing well absolutely nothing. My mind wondered off to yesterday fun I had. I didn’t expect to see Luhan and Chohee plus the sudden presence of Kai oppa, but it turns out to be really fun.

 

DING!

 

I rolled over my bed as I move my hand around my night table for my phone. I quickly took it out and saw that it was a message from Luhan. What does he want in the early morning? Maybe it’s about the project.

 

 

Luhan:

Morning Minyoung-sshi

I was hoping if we could continue our project today?

 

Minyoung:

Good morning too Luhan-sshi

Sure, where are we going to meet?

 

Luhan:

Nae, let’s meet at your house.

I’ll be there by 11.

 

 

I close my phone after seeing the message. I had two hours to prepare, well it’s enough time. I quickly washed up and wear a simple white shirt and shorts.

“Minyoungie, can oppa come in?” Kai oppa knocked on my door as he open the door slightly. I just stare at him, waiting for him to continue whatever he was going to say.

“Well, I was thinking if we can go watch a movie later with Sehun. It’s Saturday anyways, well if you’re free.” He said and I thought about it. I was thinking that maybe if I could finish the project with Luhan today but I guess not. It’s not bad to take a break sometimes right?

“Sure oppa, and oh Luhan-sshi is coming over later today to work on our project together.” I said as I clear my study table. It wasn’t a mess but I still need things to look nice since someone is coming over.

“He’s coming over? What time?” Oppa questioned.

 “I think we said 11. What time are we going to the movie?” I questioned back as I answered his question.

“Sehun said he would come over around 3 so you have about 4 hours to work. Is it enough time to finish the project?” I think 4 hours are enough to finish about ¾ of the work. It’s better than nothing right?  

“Sure oppa, just remind me before it’s 3.” I said as I quickly as I stack up the books neatly.

I heard the door close so oppa probably went out. It took an hour to clean my room. I think I just need to bring the small table into the room so we can work on it. The floor isn’t a very good idea. I should make some snacks too. I just woke up, wash myself and clean my room for about an hour. Of course I need food.

I went down to the kitchen and open the fridge, the first thing I saw was nutella. I could make some nutella toast. I took out the nutella and some white bread, and also a knife, of course to spread the nutella on the toast. Some strawberry jam might also work.

I placed two slice of bread each in the toaster for like 6 times so we’ll have 3 pieces each. I’m going to have coke but I don’t know what he want so I’ll just wait. Don’t judge me to have coke in the early morning. I need energy ok? There’s nothing wrong with having coke. Some people even drink beer as breakfast.

There were also some strawberries! My favorite! I took them out and washed them, and place them in a bowl and spray some whip cream on top. Purrfect!!

 

DING DONG!

 

I think it’s already 11. I ran to open the door because I hate to keep people waiting. Nobody deserves to stand at the doorstep for long, it’s my opinion anyways. Well, I only think like that because I’m an impatient person myself and I don’t like someone waiting too. It’s irritating when I have to wait so I don’t want others to feel that way too.

“Annyeonghaseyo Minyoung-sshi.” This idiot even bowed to me, a ninety degree bow at the door. What am I, the next in line president of The Republic of Korea? That’ll be cool. Imagine all the things I can as the president! I could shop and shop and eat and eat. It would be like the best thing in my whole life.

“Annyeonghaseyo Luhan-sshi, please come in.” I opened the door wider for him. It was kinda awkward since we aren’t really friends? I mean our relationship is ok but it’s still a bit awkward because we aren’t that close or anything. Well, it’s not my fault or anything.

“So,” he started and stared at me. What? I stared back at him for a few seconds, and he somehow looks uncomfortable so I stopped.

“Ok, let’s go to my room then. Follow me.” I said as I walk to my room, of course he’s right behind me. This is seriously so awkward. Where is oppa when I need him? Aish! The way to my room was totally quiet that it nearly killed me. I like quiet but not the awkward quiet or waiting for stupid people to finish the test while you’re just sitting there for like 30 minutes.

I opened the door, and went in and sat down on the table I prepare for the both us to do the project. Luhan awkwardly step into my room, and look around as if he’s judging. Well who cares? My room is simple, just a queen sized bed and a desk at the corner, and a closet nearby. The room isn’t too large, ok maybe near large but it’s not small either.

He sat down in front of me, while I was thinking what to say. It’s too quiet for my liking. I saw him open his mouth but he shut it afterwards. Think Minyoung, think! Oh yeah! I forgot the food downstairs!

“Luhan-sshi, I had some food prepare downstairs. Let me go get it,” I said as I stood up and walked to the door when I heard footsteps behind me. Why is he following anyways? I didn’t mind him and just went to the kitchen when I saw oppa eating some of the toast I made.

“OPPA WHY ARE YOU EATING MY FOOD?! I TOOK A LONG TIME TO PREPARE THAT FOR THE STUDY TIME!!” I screamed at him making him choke on his food. I rush to get some water for him because I don’t want to be the cause of my brother’s death. If he dies who the hell would I go annoy for fun? There is Sehun oppa and Ahri but then they don’t live with me! I need my brother ok?

Imagine Kim Kai dying because his sister screamed at him while he was eating food and choke and died. It’ll be hilarious. Well for me, not for his fan girls that’s for sure.

He gulped down the water as he glared at me. He’s going to kill me afterwards I know it. Oppa slam the cup down on the counter and stare at me like a predator eyeing his prey. Oops, I shouldn’t have done that I guess.

“Kim Minyoung! You love me that much that you don’t even want me to eat your food?!” I just grinned at him while he was still glaring at me. It’s not my fault! I took a long time to make the food. I slowly step back as I know what oppa was going to do. I wasn’t looking behind so I bump into Luhan.

“Luhan hyung hold her so she won’t run away!!” immediately after Kai oppa said that Luhan hold my arms tightly so I can even move. Pretty strong for a pretty looking boy, but I’m still better. I stomp on his foot as I quickly ran into the living room.

“OUCH!” Luhan said as he immediately let go of me as he held onto his foot where I had stomp him. I’m sorry but that’s what I had to do and there was no choice at all. I’ll just say sorry later. He will probably brush it away.

“Get back here! I’m gonna kill you when I get you!” Both Kai oppa and Luhan were chasing me. They’re ganging up on me. Not fair. I ran around the living room as fast as I could be this time they both were coming to me from different places. I tried to dodge but Luhan was too fast and he caught my arm. I tried to struggle out of it but I couldn’t.

“Got you!” oppa said as he fell on top of me and start tickling me like crazy while I was like a slapping his hands away like a dying seal, and also laughing.

“S-s-stop i-it o-o-o-ppa! P-please s-s-stop.” I can’t stop myself from laughing so much. I’m really this ticklish but it’s not like it’s my fault. I was born like this. Urgh, I swear I’m gonna revenge on oppa one day.

“Will you do that again? Tell me.” he was still tickling me as if he doesn’t, his life is going to end. I can’t do anything but laugh like a hyena. Oppa is so mean. I’m gonna kill him later.

“I-I’ll d-d-do a-any-t-thing o-o-oppa!” I finally yelled out as Kai oppa smirked and got off me. I got up and brush off the dusts that aren’t even there on my body.

“You said you’ll do anything right?” I gulped at that question. He’s going to make me do something really either embarrassing or embarrassing. This stupid brother of mine is so mean. I just nodded as an answer. It’s not like I can go against him or anything, well I can with umma.

“You’re going to go shopping with me on Tuesday after school. I need new clothes and you’re paying for everything I buy.” Oppa grinned evilly at me while I don’t really mind. I could just ask appa for his credit card and use it. I’m not that stupid, oppa is. The only problem is oppa shops like a girl; he can go for hours and hours without getting tired. Like seriously? I mean boys aren’t supposed to be like this at all.

“Sure oppa, but I’m asking Sehun oppa and Ahri to tag along. I don’t want to be with you.” I said as if I hate to be with him, teasing oppa. He’s just too gullible he doesn’t know if I’m telling the truth or not.

“LUHAN HYUNG MY SISTER SAID SHE DOESN’T WANT TO BE WITH ME. HUEHUE!” oppa said as he whined and cling onto Luhan. What the heck is this? Is my oppa turning gay? OH MY GOD, that’ll be so awesome! Did I just say awesome? Oops, sorry oppa. Jesus please save me from my sins.

“I’ve heard. Now get off me.” Luhan said as he pushed oppa off him. I’m trying to control my laughter right now. Oppa just got rejected by his hyung. LOL

“Hyung is so mean. Kai just wanted a hug.” There goes oppa speaking in third person. He pouted like a baby. He acts like a baby more than I do. And guess who is the youngest in this house hold? IT’S ME! I mean I’m the youngest and I’m not even half as childish as oppa. He’s is unbelievable that’s for sure!

“Oppa are you turning gay?! I mean I don’t mind but you shouldn’t hit on Luhan-sshi. He have a girlfriend you know?” I said with a surprise look on my face. Of course I’m just acting, there’s no way my brother is gay. Well maybe 5% since he clings into Kyungsoo-sshi too.

“What are you talking about?! This y and handsome brother of yours is gay?! That’s impossible! I’m as straight as a ruler!” oppa said as I just laugh at his face. He put on a poker face and I did too and faced him. We were just staring at each other.

“Umm guys, not to interrupt but Minyoung-sshi we still have to do the project.” Luhan awkwardly said. Poor him, he have to endure the two siblings so call fight.  

I looked away from oppa, “Let’s go Luhan-sshi. We have a lot to do.” I lead the way up to my room just ignoring oppa. He’s gonna be annoying later but I’ll deal with it later too.

The study thing went well as expected we finished ¾ of the project until Kai and Sehun oppa came into my room to tell me that I have 15 minutes before we’re leaving so I quickly clean up the books and stuff.

I took a quick shower and put on some shorts and a white shirt with a jacket over it with some black converse. I let my hair down and went downstairs to see Luhan still there.

“Minyoungie let’s go!” Sehun oppa as usual pull me to his car. He’s doing this on purpose to annoy oppa. I went out to his car and went into the passenger seat while Sehun oppa was at the driver seat with Kai oppa and Luhan-sshi at the back. So he’s coming with us? Well I don’t really minded and just stayed silent to the whole way to the cinema. The more the merrier right?

 

***

Author’s Note – Ayo ladies and gentlemen!! (If there are any boys here haha) This author is gonna be in 8th grade!! YAY!! Nope, I don’t wanna go to school. How did my two months of summer vacation went by so fast?! I still didn’t have enough time sleeping and watching anime!! T^T Comments, upvote and subscriptions are very much LOVED! So pwease comment! LOVE YOU GUYS!! <3 <3 <3