Chapter 6

My Secret Crush

Author's POV

 

Minyoung felt like the whole world was against her. Who wouldn't be when there's only one more chance for her until the whole school would know that she's Kai's sister. That would be considering bad for her but it is good for other people. As a person who doesn’t like attention of course she would feel like this.

Ahri is going to be so mad at me when she know this.

On the other side Kai and Sehun were pretty happy that Minyoung have only one more chance left. After that they can hang out with her any time and could protect her anytime and anywhere they want. They both didn't know that they were like kids that have just given candy, grinning so brightly, more like idiots.

"Why are you two smiling like idiots? Did something good happen that we should know about?" Suho asked them, not only him all the other EXO members also notice that Kai and Sehun were acting pretty active and happy these days.

"It’s nothing that you should know about hyung." Kai said as both him and Sehun tried to control their smile but whenever they made eye contact with each other they would be smiling again.

Despite the fact that the maknaes were acting kind of weird and creepy the EXO members ignore them and went back to their own work. Everyone has notice that the maknaes has been really happy these days.

 

***

Minyoung's POV

 

I felt like today was the worst day ever. I have only one chance left! Knowing my oppas I know it would be hard to change their mind especially Kai oppa, if he promise one thing, he did it no matter what. They won't let me cover my identity at all. What did I ever do to deserve this life?!

I just sighed and keep on eating lunch; I didn't notice that Chohee and her gang were standing right in front of me. It would be a day when they woke up on the wrong side of the bed if they didn't bother me for once. A day with getting bullied by the queenkas is my usual routine every day at school.

"Yah, you ! What was Sehun oppa talking about only one chance left?" Sora was glaring at me. I heard rumors about her having a crush on Sehun oppa so I guess it was normal, too bad he would never ever like her. His ideal type is way different from her. I will kill him if he ever goes for girls as cheap as her.

"What are you guys talking about?" I said innocently. I know that there’s a big chance that it won’t work against them but well what can I do? It doesn’t really hurts to try right?

"Don't act like you don't know. You know 100% exactly about what oppa was talking about." Sora snapped at me once again and wow I never knew that they could be this cold but it doesn't matter. No matter what, they are the school unofficial es. Go away soon or else go against with my demon.

"Ok, what will you guys do if I do know what he was talking about?" I snapped back at them.  I was getting a bit mad now. First they are interrupting me from eating and asking me questions that they don't even need to know about. The first reason is the biggest mistake they made because food is my number one love and they’re interrupting my beautiful time with it.

"Well, you have to tell us, what he meant."  Eunmi said. Now I'm waiting for the volcano inside me to erupt. I'm getting very angry at these don’t deserve to be call human beings in front of me.

"If you want to know why don't you go ask him yourself?" I was trying to get them mad to leave me alone. I never knew that it would be one of the wrong things that I've done in my life. I already hate my life here in school.

"Duh, we may be around EXO but Sehun oppa never talk or even look at us. Of course you don't know since you have never been near EXO for once in your life." Eunmi said and was backing Sora up. Never been near them before? Please bishes, I live with one of them for my whole life and become friends with two others.

"Do I seem like I care? I don't care if Sehun-sshi doesn’t talk or look at you. It has nothing to do with my business.” I said as I was every angry and lost in my thoughts of anger that I didn't even notice that EXO enter the cafeteria.

I was lost in my thoughts for the like the 14990353 time in this week that I haven't even notice Sora have lifted her hand and some pressure landed on my right cheek.

 

SLAP!

 

She slapped me. What am I? A toy that they can slap any time they want?!! Guess what, they just blow off the last layer of my patience. I was about to shout at her when I heard a louder voice did.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?????!!!!!!" I turn my head along with the others and saw EXO. Kai and Sehun oppa look VERY angry. Don’t forget the glare on Baekhyun oppa’s face.  I think I just lost my very precious last chance. I'm gonna regret this all my life.

"Ummm," was the only thing that came out of Sora's mouth. She was shivering from the deep glare that Sehun oppa was giving her. Her eyes were teary and it seems like she's going to cry any moment. Like the hell I care, just go die already. I’ll happily give you guys each a beautiful death ceremony.

Eunmi being the brave one spoke up "Oppa we were just giving her a lesson for not telling us what we wanted to know." Have a death wish? Want me to slap you across your precious Barbie doll face with my shoe that I accidently step on Kai oppa’s dog poop? That would make a lovely make up on your face.

"Please, I never give you permission to call me oppa. What did you guys wanted to know any way?" I sense that Sehun oppa was trying to calm down but it seems like he can't help but to get angry. I tried to get his eyes focus on me to calm him down but nope.

"We wanted to know what you were talking to her when you told her that she only have one chance left OPPA." Eunmi emphasized on the word oppa. Why is she so annoying? No wonder EXO always ignore them with the expectation of Luhan. Well he had to interact with them because his lovely girlfriend is best friends with them. Please note the sarcasm in my voice.

"Do you have hearing problems Park Eunmi? I just said that you have no rights to call me oppa along with Jung Sora and Choi Chohee. You just slapped her because of that?!” Sehun oppa used his unbelievable tone to them. He sounds like he could kill anyone with a 20 mile radius. He is pretty scary when he wants to be. I don’t really want to mess with that side of him for sure.  

"Yep, she was talking back to us who can just ruin her whole life in just one command. What kind of person does that?" Eunmi was proud with her own answer. Please! If you know who I am, you wouldn't be able to even look at me right in my eyes. I don’t care about my identity being exposed anymore. I just want to shut these girls up for once in my life.

"Are you sure?" Sehun oppa smirked at them. Here we go! The most exciting part of the day! I feel so happy! Please note my sarcasm.

"Sehun stop. I'll take it from here." Kai oppa have officially joined in the conversation. He looked like he could kill just by looking in the eye.  

"So as Sehun was saying you guys don't even know her. Why are you accusing her anyway?" Kai oppa was questioning the queenkas as if they have done something horrible, like murder?

"We don't know her? That's one funny joke oppa. All students know that she was a scholar to this school." Eunmi wasn't even aware what the conversation was leading to but she didn't care. Can these girls be any more stupid? What are they even coming to school for if they’re not going to study? Waste of money on their parents. It totally to have kids like them for sure.

"Well, in fact I do know her along with Sehun, Baekhyun hyung, and of course don’t forget her best friend Ahri." Jongin oppa said. Everybody was surprise with oppa's answer. Who would have thought that the three kingkas would know the ice princess of the school who is also a nerd? It’s because I’m born awesome *flips my awesome hair*

"What do you know about her oppa? How she was living on the streets or how many part time job she do to get money?" Eunmi was mocking oppa. I hope that Eunmi stop that, oppa’s anger is something you shouldn’t mess around with. It’s a rat messing around with a lion without even knowing.

"What would you do if I tell you that I know her family?" I knew it; oppa was going to announce that I'm his sister. Is Ahri my lucky charm? Whenever she's gone, I always seem to get in trouble. Bestie-ah please be back soon. I need someone right now.

Whispers erupted everywhere about how oppa knows my family or should I say our family. Man I hate to be the center of attention. I hate everyone right now!! I was about to go out of the cafeteria but Sehun oppa held me back.

“Stay and watch those es get what they deserve.” He whispered to me as I thought I should stay shouldn’t I? I get to see these people I hate the most bow down to me later. I don’t care anymore. Well it’s about for the of my life to happen.

"Oppa why are you talking like you know her well?" Sora question oppa. I guess this is the last minute for me. Good bye to all my freedom in school. Everything is now going to be gone. Now I will become something I don’t want in school.

"Of course I know her well since she's my

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sister................."

 

***

Author's Note - Chapter 6 is here ^^ Byeeee <3