Chapter 25

My Secret Crush

Author’s POV

 

It’s been a month since they had been back to Seoul from their Busan trip. It was quite memorable for them. Not everyone in the world had a chance to be with all your friends at the same time while enjoying the time together. Not everyone have someone on their side like others may do. Even though they had that one miserable night at the bon fire they all pretended that it never happened.

Still school was still a pain in the . It was nearing the end of the third quarter so it was quite hard for the students. There were many projects due, tests to take, and to take some extra credit to raise some grades up to somewhat higher. Lots of students were busy for many of the things they had to do. Worse, the ones who were failing in class had to get this tutor to teach to rise. The only thing was that the teacher chooses the one who excel in their class to be their teacher meaning the students can’t just choose their friends.

This was the same reason why Luhan was in the teacher’s office. He was nearly failing the subject and needed help with it. Well, he always had a problem with class since a long time ago. It’s just he failed big time.

“Mr. Luhan you know that you are failing my class right? I hope this suggestion will be helpful toward you. I’ve chosen Kim Minyoung as your tutor to teach you before the next exam which is in three weeks. If you get a B or more on the test, your grade will be raise by nearly 20%. We only managed to have two tests this quarter so I hope you do well. The test is a big part of the grade this time.” Mr. Kwon said.

Well there was a knock on the door just at the right timing when he finished talking. “It’s me Minyoung. May I come in please?”

“Yes Ms. Kim,” Mr. Kwon said as Minyoung came in the door. She was surprised to see Luhan there but she still kept her composure. “I heard you called for me Mr. Kwon.” She said in a polite way.

“Ahhh, yes Ms. Kim. You’re the best student in my class and I was hoping if you can test Mr. Luhan after school about three to four times a week before the test? It’ll be very nice of you if you can teach him every day to be honest.” Mr. Kwon said with a smile.

“Sure Mr. Kwon, I don’t mind teaching him. Plus I can learn along the way.” Minyoung said with a smile. Luhan was surprised to hear this. He had thought that she would have rejected because she might be busy? It really was none of his business but somehow he felt a little bit happy inside.

“Thank you Ms. Kim, it’s very nice of you to help your fellow classmates out. Don’t worry this will count as extra credit in your grade. Your efforts won’t be wasted. You both may be dismissed.” Mr. Kwon said as the two students bowed to him and left the office.

After they were outside, Minyoung turned around to Luhan with a brow raised. “I never knew you were failing in Science. Well it’s a good thing you’ll be learning from me. Since I AM the best around here,” she said to him as a joke. They were good acquaintances already since the project and the trip. Things have been going good to be honest.

“It’s embarrassing to be honest. Science is just plain hard. No matter how much I tried, I always get Cs and Bs on the test. I even failed like thrice before. Well, the past is the past…” Luhan said, in a bit of embarrassment.

“You failed?! The so called manly Luhan failed in Science?!” Minyoung made a fake gasped as she acted like she was very much surprised teasing Luhan as he frowned at her. “Hajima, or I’ll tickled you to death.” He threatened her as she finally shut up and grinned at him.

“Well since I’m going to be your teacher you must listen to me and give respect to me at all times get it? When I ask you to buy me food, you will do it because if you don’t I might just stop teaching you Science.” Minyoung said with a big smile on her face. She’s probably wondering about how to torture Luhan along the way.

“Tell me why (Lion Heart >.<) Kim Minyoung-sshi?” Luhan made a face knowing how the girl in front of him could devour a cow easily. She could easily make him and his parents go bankrupt.

“Because I’m teaching you Science,” Minyoung said her answer; short and straightforward. Luhan sighed knowing he can’t do anything against her. She was his weakness. Those eyes of hers always captivate him.

“Fine, I’m only agreeing because you’re teaching me and probably will raise my grade up. Thanks.” Luhan grinned at her as he pulled her into a headlock. He was enjoying this because Minyoung was struggling but suddenly she had this idea. She stopped moving and placed her lips on his arm and bit him.

“OWWWWWW! That hurts Kim Minyoung!” Luhan immediately let go of his arm around her neck and rubbed it. I swear this girl is beyond my imaginations. How can someone like her even exist?

“Serves you right,” Minyoung stuck out her tongue at him childishly. “Well see you after school at my house. Be on time or you’ll be doing more work arraso?” Minyoung threated Luhan as she walked away coolly and waved bye.

 

***

Luhan’s POV

 

It was lunch already and as I was getting out of my seat, Chohee cling into me as she rubbed her face on my shoulder. “Oppa, do you want to hang out at my place after school today?” She said as she winked at me with this grin on her face.

“Sorry Chohee-ah, I have this appointment after school today. Maybe next time?” I said as I smiled at her. Her face felled as she answered with an “oh” and left me. I sighed, knowing how bad of a boyfriend I was being to her these days. I don’t have the same feelings I have for her anymore. It’s just not the same anymore.

 

You lost your feelings for her…

 

That’s why my subconscious was telling but I refuse to believe such a thing. I mean I love her a lot. Or so I thought I did. If I lost my feelings for her, where did those feelings go to then? I can’t just stop having feelings for her out of nowhere. I’ll figure it out later. It will be fine. I can do this. Luhan fighting!

“Luhan hyung are you coming? All of us are going to the cafeteria now,” Sehun said as he slung his arm around me. This kid, he doesn’t need to make me feel shorter than I already am. I know I’m not one of those tall guys but I still have my height. Yet Kris, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Kai are always making me feel short. -.-

“Sure let’s go,” I replied as the two of us went to the cafeteria. We know that some of them will be there or going to be there. I mean not all of us have the same classes so we just meet together at the cafeteria at most of the times. We can’t be like girls and wait for each other. We are males and we need food at lunch.

As we got the cafeteria, I saw Minyoung and Kai at our table already arguing over something. Kai flickered Minyoung on the forehead as she pouted toward him. That pout, why am I feeling like this?

“Minyoungie! You’re sitting with us today?!” Sehun said happily as he left Luhan and skipped toward their table and sat down next to her. I just followed silently and sat in front of her and gave her a smile which she returned. “Hi Lulu hyung!” Kai said toward me and he quickly turn around to glare at Sehun who was clinging on to Minyoung.

“Minyoungie, Kai hyung is being a meanie to me,” he pouted and whined making Kai glared at him with fiery eyes. Protective brother indeed, Kai is scary when it comes to his sister.

“Sehun oppa don’t be like this. You know he hates it when you cling onto me.” Minyoung said as Kai smirked obviously liking the fact that his sister chose him this time.

“But-” was all Sehun could say before he got cut off because all the guys come and sat down. Of course having a big number of friends does have a disadvantage; it’s always so NOSIY! Plus when Suho is talking, no one listens at all. He’s always ignored or the others never even notice him at all. That’s quite mean because he’s the leader. But when it’s Kris, all the kids listen to him because well he has this scary face.

“Minyoung-ah good thing you’re sitting with us today! I missed you so much!” Baekhyun said as he squished her into a hug. Minyoung just laughed it off. I guess she is already comfortable with us.

Well I must admit I love this; having Minyoung around is a good thing. Also her friend, Ahri, these two girls do make our group more fun than ever.

 

***

 

Minyoung’s POV

 

Ahri had some homework to finish today so she couldn’t eat with me since she’s stuck at the library. Poor her, I should help her as a friend but I don’t want to interfere her work. Plus, if I help her, it’ll end up with me telling the answers and that’s not call helping. Its call cheating plus it’s me who get the job done not her so I just let her be.

Today I end up sitting with EXO because my brother basically dragged me here because he didn’t want me to be alone eating. It’s not like anything is going to happen. Everyone here already knows the fact that I’m his sister and no one dares to hurt me or anything. It would be a bad thing to mess with someone who is close to EXO. They rule this place, in a way.

I was getting squished into a hug by different people. Well I don’t mind, they’re already like brothers to me. I do enjoy being around them, it’s quite fun having to see twelve idiots being well stupid. Others might think they’re “cool” and all but nope they’re like a bunch of five years old kids combined together.

“Minyoungie ahhhhhhh,” Kai oppa said as he placed his chopstick in front me. It was holding kimchi and I accepted it and chew it happily. I love food! <3

“Aww my sister neomu kyeopta,” oppa cooed. I just let it be. He is always happy if I accept him. Sounds a bit weird but yup, my brother acts like my boyfriend. I love him so it’s fine. He’s a brother that I never would want to trade with anything. He’s a perfect combination for me.

After lunch we all went back to all our classes and before we leave I reminded Luhan about the study time after school that day. “I’ll wait for you at the school gate after school. Make sure to be there. I’ll kill you if you’re late Minyoungie,” he said as he patted my head and left. I froze.

 

What is this feeling? I like it…

 

***

 

Author’s Note – A short chapter, but I hope you’ll enjoy. Thank you everyone <3