Chapter 34

My Secret Crush

Luhan’s POV

 

I waited for all of them to say something but it was like a few moments of silence before everyone started to cheer and laugh that it actually hurt my ears. Wait what? They’re cheering? I looked up and everyone was smiling at me I smiled back. Most importantly I switched him gaze to Kai but he only gave me a warm smile and thumbs up. So he’s fine with the fact that I’m crushing on his sister right after I broke up with someone else?

 

“Hyung what are you thinking about?” Baekhyun said as he waved his hand in front of my face. I just smiled at him and shook my head.

 

“Just so you know hyung I’ve noticed that you were already crushing on her a long time ago. That’s why I agree and plus you’re my hyung. I rather beat you up when you break her heart rather than someone else.” I glared at Kai when he said the last sentence.

 

“Just kidding,” he exclaimed. “I know you won’t hurt her. You have my trust hyung don’t break it. She is going to be a hard nut to crack but eventually you will get there. FIGHTING LUHAN HYUNG!”

 

After that the garden was filled with lots of “fighting” and all those encouragements. I’m really happy by the fact that they are accepting my love towards her. I don’t think she would want to see me after yesterday though. Minyoung didn’t even reply to my message.

 

“Guys, umm how am I supposed to confess? She probably hates me now,” I said and it was noticeable that I’ve become sad all of a sudden. I kissed her. It was my fault. But it really isn’t either. Who say she can have those kissable lips? I can still feel them on my own.

 

“What do you mean hyung? Why would she hate you? What did you do?” Sehun started pestered me as he leaned closer and closer to the point where I have to step back because his face was very disturbingly close to mine.

 

“Promise me you guys won’t get mad right?” I stepped away a little bit further just in case something happens. A chorus of “yeah” and “sure” was sounded in the group.

 

Just a few more steps nearer to the exit of the garden I finally stopped.

 

“Kai-ah I’m sorry! I kissed her yesterday,” I exclaimed and just waited for the reaction. Of course I was ready to run in case someone decided to chase me because he is over protective as hell.

 

“WHAT THE HELL HYUNG?!” the two maknaes screamed at me while the others have their mouths hanged open.

 

“Oops?” I cringed and gave an awkward smile before rushing out. Yup they sure were on my trail as I sprint as fast as I could to my first class knowing that Minyoung might already be there so they can’t harm me in any way. Luckily I guess they stopped since when I turn back to check they weren’t there anymore

 

BEEP

 

From Kai:

Hyung don’t you dare think that I let you off

When I get my hands on you, you’re dead

Have a nice day hyung XD

 

So he’s asking me to have a nice day after he threatened me? Well I’m sure I’ll have a nice day Kai when I know that someone is gonna kill me for later. I have class with Minyoung next. And guess who my seatmate is? Kim Minyoung.

 

With a deep sigh I went to class even though it was extremely early. I rather be there with Minyoung than have those kids murder me I guess. Well I’m too young to die anyways.

 

As I enter the room I saw the person who I knew would be there. Minyoung was already in her seat as she seems to be reading her notes. She looks so pretty just sitting there and she wasn’t even trying to look pretty. Well in my opinion.

 

“H-hello M-miny-young,” I stuttered and it didn’t come out like how I wanted it to be. Damn it! Now I seem like a fool in front of her. She didn’t really greet me back as she only glanced at me and nodded. With awkwardness in the air, I sat down beside her stealing glances from time to time.

 

After an hour and a half of sitting next to Minyoung, the class finally ended as she stood up quickly even before I could pack my things. I quickly shoved my books into my bag and went after her.

 

“Minyoung-ah! Please let me explain,” I exclaimed when I finally caught up with her in the hallways.

 

“What do you want Luhan?” she said coldly to me and didn’t even spare me a glance. I’m still thankful for the fact that she actually stopped and talk to me. I knew that she would be a hard nut to crack considering on what I did was terribly wrong.

 

“Minyoung-ah, can we talk after school? I don’t think we’ll have enough time for it now. Let’s meet at the park near here right after school ok? Well, umm bye,” I said and walked away.

 

Please, please god! I hope she actually comes and listen to me. I need to talk to her and confess to her too.

 

I took out my phone quickly and texted the others in the group chat

 

From Luhan:

Guys I need help!

 

***

 

Minyoung’s POV

 

Since this morning there has been a certain someone on my mind. Thoughts about him clouded my mind the entire day. Kim Minyoung get back to your senses! Oh my god I need to talk to Ahri about this! Should I go to him after school? Or not? I don’t know anymore!

 

Immediately when I saw Ahri walking, I ran to her and pulled her away to somewhere isolated in the school.

 

“Yah! Kim Minyoung where are you taking me?!” she yelled as she hit me lightly on the shoulder.

 

“Ahri-ah I need help!” I screamed slightly out of frustrations and sat down on the floor. She seems to be surprised by my sudden actions.

 

“Kim Minyoung are you ok?” she asked as she sat down beside me too. I turn and look at her.

 

“I don’t know, I’m just so confused by everything. Both my mind and heart are confused and I just feel like you know numb?” I said to her and Ahri nodded slowly. Well technically she probably don’t know what I’m talking about.

 

“Now who’s that bastard that’s been messing with my bestie huh? I’ll give him a piece of my mind,” Ahri was pretending to be mad as she punched her fist into her hand giving “I’m ready to kill” look.

 

I burst out laughing at how stupid my best friend look like right now. No matter how much she seems like a tough girl, she was still fragile and there’s no way she would even be able to hurt someone especially a man.

 

I was glad that Ahri could make my day brighter even for a bit of a moment. I quieted down again as I didn’t know what to say to her. I didn’t know where to start and all those .

 

“Ahri-ah, I had my first kiss,” I whispered to her and waited on how she would react. It was quiet for a moment before she started to scream.

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAA! OH MY GODNESS! MY BEST FRIEND HAD HER FIRST KISS? WHO IS THAT GUY?!” she screamed into my ear. I winced from the sudden loudness that was caused by my best friend. I hit her slightly on the arm.

 

“Yah quiet down! My goodness why are you so loud?” I glared at her as I rubbed my pitiful ears that got hurt by her loud voice.

 

“How can I be quiet when my best friend got her first kiss?! Now tell me, who’s that lucky guy?” she asked with a grin tugging on my arm like a kid and swinging it.

 

“Luhan,” I whispered so quietly that it was even barely audible for me. Ahri gave me a confused look.

 

“Girl, speak up! I can’t hear what you’re saying,” she said and I repeated the name once more.

 

“Seriously Kim Minyoung?! Just tell me who the hell is that guy?” Ahri groaned.

 

“Fine! It’s Luhan ok?!” This time I said it loudly enough for sure since my best friend had a surprised look on her face and she froze for a moment.

 

“What?! Luhan as in like the Luhan?! Oh my gosh this is so messed up!” Ahri exclaimed as it just made me more frustrated than ever. As if I don’t know if this whole thing is messed up or not.

 

“Did he kissed you? Or was it you who kissed him?” I glared at her as if she was crazy when she said the second question.

 

“Do I look like someone who will kiss a person that’s taken?” I yelled her slightly and huffed my cheeks. This whole thing is a god damned mess.

 

“Nah you’re wrong about that. I heard he broke up with Chohee already. Well that’s what the other people were saying,” Ahri shrugged. I stared at her as if she had grown another head.

 

“Whatever! I don’t know anymore. The thing is he asked me to meet him afterschool today and I’m not exactly sure if I want to go or not. What should I do?” I asked her in worry.

 

“Maybe you should actually go and meet him. There’s no harm done right?” Ahri patted my back.

 

“But-,”

 

“No buts, it’ll be fine. Who knows that he want to talk about? Just go,” I thought about her words. Should I? I mean like she said it’s not going to hurt me in any way right?

 

***

Author’s POV

 

Right after school Minyoung left to go to the park where Luhan asked her to meet. She was both worry and somehow excited about what Luhan was going to tell her. When she entered the small park, a stranger stopped her.

 

“Are perhaps Kim Minyoung?” The stranger asked Minyoung which she nodded to despite feeling like she shouldn’t have.

 

“Here’s a gift for you,” the stranger handed her a red rose. Minyoung reluctantly accepted it. “Now just follow that path. You’re very lucky to have a guy like him.” The stranger winked at her and left.

 

It wouldn’t be wrong to say that Minyoung was confused. She had no idea what’s going on but still her curiosity took over her and she went on the path like how the stranger had instructed her to.

 

As she went on the path, she got more roses from a lady, a couple, some children, and many more. By the end she already have 12 roses in her hand of different colors. Just when she decided to go back, she heard someone greeting her.

 

“Good Evening Minyoung-sshi, please follow me,” Minyoung turned around and saw her brother and Sehun grinning at her. What surprised her was that they were both wearing tuxes.

 

“Now before you get to the main part there’s something we must do,” Kai said as Sehun took a blindfold out of his pocket.

 

“Do you mind?” Minyoung shook her head. She trusts them and know that everything was going on for a reason and she can’t really refuse. As she turned around Sehun blindfolded her.

 

He then grabbed her arm and hooked it onto his.

 

“Now follow me.”

 

Minyoung felt like they walked for a long while. She was excited to see what’s going on. Suddenly Sehun stopped and left her alone.

 

“Yah Oh Sehun where are you?!” Minyoung yelled out as she can’t feel or hear him anymore. When she didn’t got her answer Minyoung yanked away the blindfold but as soon as she did that she was in awe.

 

There were lights everywhere set up and rose petals scattered on the ground. Minyoung was surely surprised by how everything was so beautifully breathtaking. As she turned around and saw how everything was she heard a voice.

 

“Minyoung-ah,” she turned around and saw Luhan in a black suit with his hair style up. In his hand, he hold a bouquet of roses.

 

“Luhan?”

 

***

Author's Note - It's been really a while right? Well I updated because today's a special day! IT'S MY THRID YEAR IN AFF!! *throws confetti* Lol, I'm really sorry for not updating because I had writer's block for all my stories. 

 

BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ADORABLE KIM TAEHYUNG AND THE GENTLEMEN JOSHUA! <3 I can't believe these two were born on the same day, the same month, and the same year. May you both have a perfect birthday with your family and friends. LOVE YOU GUYS! <3