Chapter 20

My Secret Crush

Luhan’s POV

 

It was the day EXO, Minyoung, and Ahri are going to Busan. Since its Christmas we all decided to spend it together. Well we will be staying at a villa that Suho parents own for two nights three days. It’ll be quite fun because I mean with twelve guys and two girls? If there’s no fun just shoot me right in my heart. It’s going to be super crazy. I’m rooming with Sehun. The boys already did the roommates choosing.

The roomates are Tao and Kris, Suho and Lay, Chen and Xiumin, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, D.O and Kai, and Sehun and I. The two girls room together. I guess I’m the only one not asleep on the bus because all I heard the light music blasting from the people who are listening to music, and some snores. Except that the bus was quite quiet. Since Sehun and Minyoung are the ones sitting together, Ahri sit with Suho.  Beside me Lay is currently also in his dreamland. I couldn’t sleep because I don’t feel very comfortable to just sleep on the car. I do have my neck pillow just to make sure my neck won’t be stiff when I do fell asleep.

There’s a big chance of me falling asleep because my eye lips are dropping. I’m quite tired because I couldn’t sleep well last night. Without me even knowing I fell asleep.

 

***

 

“Lu-ge get up,” I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and stretched. When I look out the window, I saw many people. I guess we are at the stopping point.

“Lu ge the others already left to get some food. We will continue to the beach after we eat. Now get up!” Lay started whining. I grinned at him and stretch more taking time annoying him on purpose. Lay started to whine more as usual as I finally give up. Wow he’s actually annoying when he does that. I should remember not to do that to him again.

“Stop whining you unicorn. I’m up now let’s go eat!” I hang my arm around his shoulder and lightly pull him in a headlock as he slapped my arms. Ouch it actually hurts. Zhang Yixing does hurt people despite his innocent looks. (A/N – I mean, we all know that our angle want world peace but he’s the actual destruction of it. XD)

“Yah you two idiots come over here and stop causing a scene!” I heard someone yell. I was about to yell back when I saw that it was none other than Kris. Wait; even though he’s younger, I’m scare of him. His stupid gigantic height is the reason of it along with that face.

After hearing Kris yelled at us, Lay and I pushed each other trying to race about who’s going to get to the table first. Of course I won! Lay just pouted at me saying about his gege isn’t being nice to him.

When we all were sitting the waiter came over with the tons of menus on his hand. Of course it’ll be hard because you basically have fourteen people all together. It’ll be a big deal to get all of our orders knowing how my members can be. I guess you can put Ahri and Minyoung in the list too. I mean I’ve never seen two girls not yelling at each other before.

It was a disaster for the waiter to get out orders. It took more than twenty minutes because the guys were ordering and then changing their orders. I just simply order some fried rice and water because I don’t want to eat too much or I’ll be in trouble when I need to go to the toilet on the way there.

After about an hour of waiting our food arrived. As usual our table is noisy, and I can feel all the eyes on us. With twelve handsome guys with two girls; it’s a sight. Eating took us about an hour or two. I finished earlier than some of the guys so I decided to go to rest room. I did my business and washed my hands when I heard some argument outside. I quickly wiped my hands with the tissue and went out to see what the problem is.

I saw a group of girls circling someone in the middle. “Yah you don’t you hear us. I said give us the numbers of those handsome guys you are with!” I assume who the leader of the group said. I was about to walk away when I heard a voice spoke up.

“Why should I?” I turn around and saw that it was none other than Minyoung. I quickly walked to the leader and I tapped her shoulder.

“What the fu- oh hey there,” she gave me a flirty smile. I just glared at her. “What are you doing?” I asked her with my eye brow raised. “Oh nothing, I’m just trying to make some friends here.” She grinned but it was fake as she tapped Minyoung’s shoulder. I heard Minyoung muttering something like a fake or something. Guess I came at the right time. I don’t want to have some kind of cat fight here. 

“From what I heard you calling her a I don’t think you were actually making friends with her. By the way can you let my friend go?” I said with a smirk. The other girls gasped as the leader had a blush on her face out of embarrassment.

“S-sure,” the leader lightly pushed Minyoung to my way as she quickly walked away from us.

“Hey are you ok Minyoung-sshi?” I asked. Even though we aren’t close, she’s still my close friend’s sister. It’s right looking out for her right?

“I’m fine and thank you for saving me there. I wouldn’t want to have a fight here. Thank god it was you who found me. I swear if it was Ahri or Sehun or Kai or even the other members they would have make a total fuss out of it!” I grinned watching Minyoung rant as she kept going on and on about how Ahri would have kill those girls. After quite a time of talking Minyoung stop to take a deep breath.

“Oops, sorry I just said a lot. I hope you won’t tell anyone what happened here. And please drop the formalities. You’re older than me right. Wait you are. I’m so stupid.” I never knew Minyoung could be like this. She kept ranting. It’s a new side of here. Or maybe she chooses to not show this side at school. She is totally different from when we are at school; she immediately turns to an ice princess but outside she’s as loud as the beagle line.

“Hold on Minyoung. I’ll drop the formalities but now let’s go back before any of them came to find you. It might be hard to explain when they find us.  So friends?” I held out my hands to her. It doesn’t hurt to make new friends right?

“Sure friends,” she grinned back and shook my hand. We both walked back to the table but saw no one.

“By the way are you really dating our maknae?” I asked as she burst out into laughter. So they aren’t dating?

“We aren’t. It was just oppa wanted to trick you guys and all. Don’t always believe what he says,” she said to me with a grin. Why am I so glad to hear that she isn’t dating Sehun? Should I even be feeling this way at all?

“I guess they already went back to the bus. Let’s go there.” I said as Minyoung nodded. Like I said all of them were on the bus but the thing was that they were panicking.

“Minyoung-ah, where the hell were you? I was so worried!” I heard Kai yelled as he ran up to his sister. I guess he really was worried. “What are you saying pabo oppa? I told Ahri that I was going to the rest room. She didn’t tell you guys that?” Minyoung pointed out as she flicks her brother’s forehead. Poor Kai or maybe not.

“Aish that Ahri!” Kai muttered under his breath as he went up the bus. Minyoung just giggled.

“Luhan we should get on the bus now or they’ll leave us,” I heard Minyoung call out to me as she walked up the steps to the bus as I quickly follow behind her. I sat down on my seat which is on the second row so I didn’t really had to walk much. Minyoung walked a bit more to the back before she sat down beside Sehun as he gave her a head pillow and told her to sleep which she agreed happily.

 

***

Minyoung’s POV

 

I guess I can say that Luhan and I are friends now. I’m glad he saved me from those girls but it was quite regretful that I didn’t get to hit at least one of those girls. I mean I know that Luhan isn’t a bad person, it’s just his girlfriend is a bad influence. Well whoever he likes is none of my business.

When I got back to the bus, Sehun already took the window seat so I just sat down on the one that’s available. I don’t have the time to whine about the seats as long as we get to Busan and have fun there right?

I sat down as Sehun give me my head pillow, well more like he put it on for me. I felt like sleeping after all that food I ate back at the rest stop. Since I’m already used to skin skips with Sehun I just laid my head on his shoulder as I snuggled next to him. This actually is a bad habit of mine, well it might be cute on some other people but nope for me this is a bad habit. I mean who the hell snuggle next to whoever next to them when they sleep? I even still have this stuff toy to hold when I sleep because I feel lonely without it.

I guess I fell asleep because the bus has already stopped and you can feel this sea breeze. Wahhh it really does feel nice. It’s a perfect way to stay till the New Year comes. We actually are though. Both of our parents ditched me and oppa to go on a trip of their own to Jeju Island. Well at least I’m spending time with my friends.

“Kim Minyoung get your up! It’s already been so long since you blanked out!” I heard a familiar voice said. Of course it was from none other than Oh Sehun since he’s the one who’s sitting next to me.

“Shut up! You have no right to control me or I’m telling Kai oppa that you’re being really mean to me.” I said to Sehun with a big grin on my face. He can’t go against me for sure. I mean I am the one and only Kim Minyoung! No one can beat me!

“Go ahead and bully me all you want. Nobody loves Hunnie,” Sehun whined with that adorable face of his. I glared at him knowing that he’s trying to use my weakness against me; aegyo. I can be strong for anything else but I melt for cute things for sure.

“Nah I’m already used to your aegyo; it’s not cute for my anymore,” I stuck out my tongue childishly at him making him annoyed. See that’s what I mean by I’m the best.

“Whatever now let’s go before your brother gets us and drag us off. You don’t want that do you?” I nodded at him as we grab out bags and set off the bus. Most of the other members were already by the bus getting their own luggage.  At least oppa is already down there and was getting his and my luggage. I notice that Ahri, Kai oppa, Sehun oppa and I all have the luggage that we bought together.

Actually Kai oppa bought it for him and I but then Ahri and Sehun saw it one day and wanted one of their own because they liked it. I had a purple one, Ahri had a light pink one, Sehun oppa had a white one, and Kai oppa had a crimson red one. Of course the designs are exactly the same.

“Guys get your own luggage and gather up here! We’ll talk our own roommates and about our schedules. Since we will only be here until the New Year is over so it’ll be kind of long. We are mainly here at the beach so it’ll include tons of water activities so be prepare.” Suho said as his role as the leader. The others nodded at his speech.

“You all got your luggage right? Now for the roommates the two girls will be together. The boys already have chosen our roommates. Well you thought wrong.” Right after Suho finished that last line everyone got noisy as they started to get their roommates. “QUIET! Now guys have some manners. The thing is I’ll be choosing your roommates. And yes since you guys are living at my house, you all are going to have to follow all my rules. By the way I’m splitting all you guys up. Especially you three,” Suho eyed the Beagle Line as they just grinned. Of course those three need to be separated or else it will be chaos.

“The roommates will be Chanyeol and Tao, Kris and Chen, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, Kai and Lay, Sehun and Luhan; lastly Xiumin will be with me.  I hope you all have fun with your roommates.” Suho snickered knowing that he put the Beagle Line with people who he’s sure that they cannot mess with.

With Tao being a baby Chanyeol can’t scare him or he’ll be in trouble with Kris, Baekhyun can’t really do anything to D.O or he’ll die in the hands of Satansoo and lastly if Chen does something he won’t easily get away from Kris’s wrath.

Now I know why Suho is the leader, no one can really control the group like he does. I respect him for handling this childish and idiot people.

After the roommates were announced some were happy and some were not. I grin happily at Ahri. We can’t be separated easily. Even at all our MTs we always end up in the same teams. #BestFriendsForLife

Suho handed us our keys and directed us to the room. Luckily Ahri and I got the room the farthest away from the boys. I mean they are nice people but I don’t think we both can handle their noise.

“Wow this room is awesome! Look at the view we have!” Ahri exclaimed as she rushed out to the veranda as she took a deep breath of the sea air. It was really refreshing.

“By the way who did you sit on the bus with Ahri? Sorry I had to ditch you because of Sehun. He was just trying to annoy oppa,” I give her a smirk. Of course she had sat next to one of the boys because we were the only girls here. I wonder who?

“Ah about that,” she started to blush. “It was Suho oppa at first. But after the break I ended up with Lay oppa. He said I could sit with him because I was having a hard time to find a seat since Suho oppa sat down with Kyungsoo already.” I was giggling at how cute my best friend looks like now blushing and all. I guess my best friend found the one for her. I guess I did the right thing to ditch her.

“Ohh so you and Lay huh?” I smirked at her making her blush more. I swear I’m telling this to Sehun and Kai oppa so they can help me match make them together. I hope Lay doesn’t have any kind of love life going on right. It would seriously hurt her for good. It’s been so long since she has a crush and stuff.

“Let’s rest now Ahri. We can continue this talk at night. You know with some food and stuff. Then you can tell me all you want!” I said with a very excited voice.

“For now let’s rest first. I’m tired from the bus ride.” I said as I grabbed some comfortable shorts and an oversized t shirt and went in the bath room to change. “I’m changing first Ahri.”

After changing into much more comfortable clothes I got out and then jumped on my bed. Man it feels nice. “Ahri wake me up when it’s time for dinner. I’m tired,” I grumbled into my pillow and I heard a faint “yes” before I fell off into dreamland. I have a feeling it would be a fun trip here with the boys.

 

***

Author’s Note – HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! <3 <3 I wish all you guys had very beautiful year in 2016. I love you guys <3 Bye and sorry for not updating earlier.