Chapter 22

My Secret Crush

 Minyoung’s POV

 

When I woke up it was only 6:34 AM in the morning so I took a quick shower and changed into a shirt that said “Don’t Be Normal” and some shorts because duh it’s the beach. Who wear long jeans here? I don’t. I took some hoodie since it might be a bit chilly. After tying up my hair in a high ponytail and taking out my bangs, I set off downstairs not really wanting to wake Ahri up because I know she’s a deep sleeper and won’t wake up unless she got up herself.

Since nobody was really up yet I thought a bit of a stroll along the beach would be nice. The sun was only up for a bit so the view is also nice. It was a bit chilly but it was fine. It wasn’t really that cold for me so the hoodie was enough. After getting a bit far from the villa I went back since I don’t want my brother going crazy because “I was missing.” I was his responsibility to look after so yup.

It was around 7:03 ish when I got back not that I mind because there was only Suho and Lay oppas were up. I bowed to them because technically they’re older than me and I respect them. They’re the nicest of the EXO bunch I must say. Plus they’re nice to me so I’m nice to them. There’s nothing worry with that theory of mine.

“Good morning oppas,” I said to them. As I sat down on the chair closest to me and took out my phone. It seems like the others won’t be up until later so why not go through my social Medias while waiting.

“Minyoung-ah let’s take a selfie together!” Lay oppa said with a cheerful voice as he held the phone to in front of our faces and I did a peace sign and smiled and he clicked the camera.

“We both look nice here! I’m uploading this!” He said as he opened his instagram app but pouted.

“Hyung what was my password again? I must have accidently log out of my account,” Lay oppa asked Suho oppa. “It’s unicornsdoexists. I can’t believe I have already memorized all of your passwords for everything. Including your bank account, not that I mind,” Suho oppa smirked at him after saying the last line. I laughed at how Lay oppa was whining.

“Minyoung-ah hand me your phone,” Suho oppa said I just handed it over to him. It’s not like he’s going to do anything bad to it anyways.

“What’s your password?” he asked when he couldn’t open my phone. “9594,” I replied as I got up to the fridge. I want some snacks before we go out for breakfast. I saw some chocolate milk on the side and quickly took it out. I shook it for a bit before getting a glass and pouring the drink in. (A/N – Idk about your country but before drinking like those carton juice or milk boxes it said to shake well.)

Then I place the chocolate milk back inside and went back down on my seat and saw that Suho oppa was still doing something on my phone. Well he better not be going through my messages. I hate it because it feels like other people are invading my privacy.

“Oppa what are you doing on my phone?” I asked out of curiosity. Well he’s been on my phone for a while and he sure must be doing something because he seems so concentrated on it.

“I’m just adding the EXO members’ numbers on your phone. You’ll need them since you’re our friend now.” he said as he went on entering the numbers. Ohhhhhhhh, well I won’t really need their number but well it doesn’t hurt for me though.

Not too long after that, the members started piling down to the kitchen half looking energetic while the other half looks like they got kidnap out of their bed. I totally know that feeling. And now finally Ahri came down as she went next to me and sat down.

Suho of course still had my phone making my brother question him. “Hyung why do you have Minyoung’s phone with you?” I rolled my eyes.

“Well since she’s become out friend I thought that it would be nice to have our numbers with her so if she needs help she can call or message us.” Suho oppa replied as he handed me back my phone. I guess he finished entering the member’s numbers. I guess his reason was nice enough.

After he was done with my phone he asked Ahri to give him her phone and she did. He did the same to her phone as he added all the EXO members’ number onto her phone. Guess she didn’t have to work hard to get Lay’s number. Well he still has to get hers.

“Since all of us are ready let’s have some breakfast. The bus is already ready for us outside.” The leader ordered us as most of us rushed back to our room to get some stuff. I of course went and got my black bag that I use to carry my phone, power bank, purse and some other stuff with. I quickly shoved all the things I need into the bag and rush back downstairs and went on the bus.

Since I haven’t really sat together with Ahri yet so I sat down on a place that still have room for two people. I took out my phone and check how much battery I still have. Only 87% left of battery, good thing that I brought my power bank. Finally everyone started to get on the bus as I motioned Ahri to come sit next to me as she did. But just a bit before she got to the seat, Lay pulled her down next to him.

This is shocking. My eyes were bulging out in surprise. I turn my head toward where the two idiot oppas were and I guess they saw it too. The three of us giggled because it was like our plan is going way too easily. 

Ahri wasn’t going to sit next to me so I just took my ear pod out played some songs that are calming like Jessi’s My Type. The song has perfect harmony between the rap and the vocal. Plus Kangnam’s vocals are life.

Just when the song started I felt someone sat down next to me. I turn around and saw that it was none other than Luhan. What is he doing here? I mean we did the project together, became friends I guess. I took out one of my ear pods.

“Hey,” he said as he gave me a smile. Since he’s being nice, why shouldn’t I too?

“Hi,” I replied with a smile too. I think all the grudges between us are gone because mainly he won’t bully or annoy me anymore since I’m Kai’s sister. Plus we already are “friends.” I’m not the type of person to like hate someone for a long time. I’m too nice.

“Sorry, there was no place left for me to sit so I have no choice.” He kinda said as he rubbed his nape. Well I don’t really mind. It’s not that I’m allergic to him to anything.

“Nah it’s fine,” I said as I waved my hands. He smiled at me.

“What you listening to?” He asked me. I just handed him the other ear pod, and he took it and place it in his ears. He smiled when he heard it and gave me thumbs up.

“This song is cool. The melody is very enjoyable.” He said. Now he’s cool. I put my hand up for a high five and he stared at it for a while before returning it. I smiled at him. Apparently the song ended and a new song came on. It was none other than Ailee’s Mind Your Own Business.

We both looked at each other and started to sing along to the powerful diva. It was actually quite fun because the others were staring at us as if we are crazy. Well my brother was kinda maybe glaring. Nah I don’t care. They all are like my brothers?

Songs after songs, Luhan and I sang along to every lyric we can remember. It was quite fun. Then we arrived at the breakfast place. Another seafood restaurant, since we are at the beach we need to eat seafood. I’m not gonna eat some toast or coffee. I’m here for the seafood!

After looking at my phone and checking the battery once more I let out a sigh of relief when I saw that it still 73%. I’ll just charge it when it reaches 50%. I don’t want to waste my power bank’s energy too soon yet since I know that we might be out all day possibly.

Settling down on a table that fits us all was the problem. Since there isn’t a table that fits all of us we have to separate. Seven with seven, I guess it was fair. Suho oppa randomly choose us to be on the different teams so we can eat separately at two tables.

I was in the same team as Sehun, Kris, Tao, Suho, Baekhyun, and Luhan. I was away from Ahri but at least Lay is on the same team as her. The other team consists of Ahri, Lay, Kai, Chanyeol, D.O, Xiumin, and Chen.

The breakfast was a buffet, as I look around for all the food I like. I found some egg rolls and took one. Walking around more I got some fried rice, spicy fish, potato, and some water. Of course this is too little; I’ll just get more food later for me.

I was the first one to be back on the table as the others were wondering around; they were like everywhere. I started to dig in my food since I’m gonna take some later. I’m not sure that we might be out the whole day so I just decided to fill in my stomach so I will have the energy that I can use later.

Now comes the dessert and I took some strawberry yogurt and some fruits since it’s juicy and I love it! I heard someone laughing at me and it was no other than Oh Sehun. I glared at him.

“You got some on your face.” He reached out and wiped some yogurt off my face. “You big baby,” he said as he pinched both my cheeks. I glared at him. “Get your dirty hands off me.” I said as I stuck out my tongue at him. Sehun rolled his eyes at me. I grinned at him.

Then we kept eating, until Suho said it’s time for us to leave because we are in schedule. Well I’ll get to eat later for sure anyways. Suho have to plan stuff beforehand of course to make sure that all of us are comfortable and stuff. I’m sure he’ll let us eat somewhere else since fourteen teenagers’ stomachs are something you don’t want to leave hungry.

When all of us got on the bus and sat on the same places, Suho made an announcement to all of us.

“Guys since we are at Busan we of course have to go to the Sea Life Busan Aquarium. Since we are at the beach already, we will have a bond fire party later tonight and fireworks too. For now I plan to stay at the aquarium for a couple of hours since we all will be busy looking at all the sea animals. Then we will have lunch at a nearby restaurant. We will come back to the villa to rest for the afternoon. Have dinner at six thirty and then we will have games and stuff planned for the night.” Right after Suho ended his announcement, we all cheered. Today was sure going to be a fun day and I can’t wait for it.

“Now since the aquarium is about one hour and a bit away you guys can rest or do anything but at least save some energy. Today will be a long day.” Suho said as he sat down on his seat and the driver started to go off.

Since I was already a bit tired since I got up early this morning I decided to just sleep. Of course my playlist of sad songs were on so I can sleep easily. The first song was none other than Ailee’s Heaven. Then I felt my eyelids dropping and I fell off into dreamland…….

 

***

Author’s Note – LONG TIME NO SEE GUYS! DID YOU MISS ME? ^^ Well I updated?! Who’s excited? Well nobody lol XD Hope you enjoy the update :)

Thanks for subscribing, upvoting and of course all the people who comment I freaking love you guys you know that? Like thank you so much for commenting because I have so many silent readers T^T WHY SO LITTLE COMMENTS :’( Byeeeee I’ll try to update soon (if I can)