Chapter 26

My Secret Crush

Luhan’s POV

 

Well it was afterschool already and I was going out to the school gate to have a study session with her. This isn’t the first time I have to go to the Kims’ house anyways. I feel like it is nice there already. I haven’t really met Mr. and Mrs. Kim yet they seem to be good people by the way Kai and Minyoung were raised. Even though Kai is possessive toward his sister, but it also proves that he loves his sister a lot.

I was waiting for Minyoung when I felt someone hitting me on my head. I was annoyed and turn around to yell whoever the idiot was when “BOOOO!” That some idiot just yelled into my face making me surprised.

“AHHHHH!” Of course I screamed. Who won’t? I’m still a manly man though. Don’t question my manliness or else.

“You should have seen your face! OH MY GWAD! It was so epic!” I frowned. Guess who the hell that was laughing her off at me? If you say Kim Minyoung your answer is correct. DING! DING!

“What the hell Kim Minyoung, you scared the out of me! Have some lady manners won’t you? Why can’t you be more lady like, like Chohee?!” I screamed at her. I saw the smile of her face turn upside down.

“Sorry, let’s just go,” she said as she walked ahead of me to her house. Oh Luhan you know about how Chohee treated Minyoung in the past. Did you really have to bring that up? you retard!

“Wait Minyoung,” I ran to her side to catch up with her. How can a girl like her walk so fast? Impressive but still she’s mad at me in some way. I thought I was smart? How could I ever do this to a girl especially a girl who is my friend’s sister? (And someone who has been making my heart beat crazily these days.)

“What?” she answered coldly to me makes me freeze at my spot. I know what she is cold from the past on how she used to speak to people but I feel weak when it was me who she spoke to in that tone.

“I’m sorry,” I said as I lowered my head. I had no words but this. She stared at me with those icy eyes. I feel like she’s staring right into my souls without any effort taken.

“For what?” she snapped back. I shivered at her voice. Yup I know why the students used to fear her back then. She sure is scary. I opened my mouth to say that I’m sorry for earlier but nothing could come out of my mouth. I just shook my head. Minyoung stared at me for a while but after noticing that I was giving no reply she went on ahead to her house. I just followed her quietly.

“Minyoung you’re back already? Luhan hyung, what are you doing here?” Kai asked when the two of us entered the Kim household. I rubbed my nape shyly. “My grades are kinda falling behind in Science and the teacher told Minyoung to give me study sessions since she’s the best student in the class.”

“Well, good luck to you hyung because Minyoung is a very strict teacher and she’s scary. I remember when she helped me study for History class I thought I was in hell.” Kai said as he shivered with a horrified look on his face. I think I’m about to faint. Oh my god, I just anger her early and now she’s going to kill me. I’m so dead. Luhan that’s what you get for having a big mouth.

“Luhan what are you doing?! Get out your books, we only have two weeks and you will be studying for three hours every day whether you like it or not. You will only have Saturday and Sunday off but if I feel like you’re slacking off those two days will become study days too.” Yup I’m surely going to die. Minyoung look so scary with her eyes like that. I thought Mr. Kwon only said only three or four times per week on the whole five days.

I listen to her and set my bag down by the table and took out the books I need. Minyoung sat down in front of me with Kai beside her. I see that he’s not going to leave us alone like last time for sure. Urgh, this way I’m sure I’m going to have the extra Saturday and Sunday to study with her.

The three hours went by as I finally yelled out a loud “YES!” waking Kai up from his slumber. I nearly died from all the studying. She didn’t let me have any break and time me when I go to the bath room so she will teach me the exact time I was gone. I wish Minyoung never become a teacher or all the kids will die.

“Good we are done for today,” Minyoung said as she took her things and went to her room without even saying good-bye or anything. Kai gave me a look that basically said “what the hell did you do to her?” I groaned. I’m so dead. After Minyoung got into her room Kai glared at me.

“Hyung what did you do to her? She is never rude to people unless they did something to her,” he got up from his position and sat up straight with that gaze into my eyes. I sat down on the couch in front of him and groan out loud.

“I’m sorry! I just said that she should be more ladylike like Chohee because she slapped my head and scared me earlier. I shouldn’t have said that in the first place. The words just slipped out of my mouth,” I complained as Kai have a bigger frown on his face.

“Are you stupid or what hyung? You know the history behind that so call girlfriend of yours and my sister. You just have to compare the together like what?” What he said was right. I should have never even compared them in the first place. My bad but since she didn’t accept my apology earlier means that she probably didn’t forgive me too. What can I do?

“How am I going to ask for her forgiveness anyways?” I asked Kai. He better know since he is her brother. It’ll be a shame for him as her brother.

“Take her out and give her some food. She always had this obsession with food. Minyoung always said that food heals her heart like nothing else. Even when he broke up with him,” Kai slapped his mouth.

“Is it that same guy?” I asked him as he nodded. I guess he will forever remain in her heart.

“Bye Kai, I’m leaving before it gets too late,” I said and waved as he let me out of the house. How long will she like that ex of hers?

 

***

Minyoung’s POV

 

After Luhan compared me to Chohee I had this unpleasant feeling in my heart. I feel like something was squishing it and my anger just got the best of me. How could he even compare me to him? This is just like impossible.

I’m not sorry for acting like that to him earlier. He totally deserved it for comparing me to that fake girlfriend of his. I know I forgive her but it doesn’t really mean I’ll forget what she had done to me in the past. She probably only leave me alone because the EXO guys are on my side, and my brother won’t leave her alive if he hear about her hurting me in anyway. Well good for me and bad for her. it’s because of you that Luhan compare me to you.

Please you aren’t even ladylike in anyway. Someone who dressed with the least amount of clothes on is not a ladylike person.

 

WHY AM I FEELING LIKE THIS?! SO ANNOYING! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GOOD FOR NOTHING GUYS!

 

Maybe some music would make me feel better? Music is the best friend of everyone. I just took my phone that was connected to my speaker via Bluetooth and just shuffle my playlist. Just any kind of songs come one.

The first song was “How Nice Would It Be” by Lunafly. I like this song a lot, so I just closed my eyes and let the music take over my mind.

 

When I see a sky like today’s sky

When the wind blows like it does today

My heart that was pressed down

Keeps lifting its head

 

……………………..

 

Eating dinner with you

Finding a place with a nice sunset

Talking about this and that and sharing a kiss

Picking out places to travel together

Sharing this love with you forever

I wanna be with you

 

This song brings back memories, the old memories I had in the past. The happy times that no longer exists in my life. Then the next song came on Ailee and Amber’s “Letting Go.”

 

Erase the memories inside that left

Forget the stupid me who believed you

No not another word

Don’t hold on to me anymore

 

I’m letting go letting go

Don’t say no

Cuz I’m letting go

 

Don’t tell me I don’t know

Don’t tell me I don’t know

Don’t tell me I don’t know

Don’t tell me I don’t know

 

I’m letting go letting go

Raise two hands and two feet

And I’m letting go

 

…………………………

 

The things like pride don’t out it to me

You have been a loser till the end

Our happy memories

Now end the unfunny show

I won’t regret anymore

Cuz all I have is my faith in me

 

I’m letting go letting go

Don’t say no

Cuz I’m letting go

 

Don’t tell me I don’t know

Don’t tell me I don’t know

Don’t tell me I don’t know

Don’t tell me I don’t know

 

I’m letting go letting go

Raise two hands and two feet

And I’m letting go

 

Don’t tell me I don’t know

Don’t tell me I don’t know

Don’t tell me I don’t know

Don’t tell me I don’t know

Cause you don’t

 

Oh, oh

Actin’ like you right

Oh, oh

Our dreams gone tonight

I have no regret

I will forget like this

 

……………………….

 

I guess I should let go. Let go of the past with him. Forget all about him. Move on with my life. He’s not going to come back to me. He left without a word in the first place. Why am I just hanging on him like a kid?

Was it because he was my first love? Like people said you can never forget your first love. No matter how many people you will date in your life, your first love has the biggest memories in you. Why? Because your first love is the first person you have ever loved. They were your first date, first kiss, and the first heart break. They will still be in that small part in your heart.

Even if you try to let go, you can’t because of all the memories you held with them. No matter what, they’ll be somehow your weakness. “Time will heal” isn’t always right. Time either heals you or makes it worse. Time had healed me but every time I hear his name or anything that have to do with him, I got weak. There are only two options in life; to go forward or go back.

That’s the same as getting back together with your ex. Will you be ok with history repeating itself? Getting the same heartbreak from the same person again? Or move on with someone new and write a new chapter in your book.

Normally people would choose to move forward because no one wants history to repeat itself. “The first time you make a mistake, it’s your fault. The second time it’s your stupidity.”

I want to let go, let you go like the lyrics in the song. I should be letting go and moving on another chapter in my life instead of rereading the same parts over and over again. My heart, tears and everything shouldn’t be for you anymore. I think the time for you and I should be over but why? Why do I feel like holding on to you more than ever?

Crying my heart out doesn’t help this time. Instead my heart feels heavier like I have tons of weight on my heart. Just before I went to sleep I have this bad feeling about something bad happening tomorrow. What is it?

 

***

 

Author’s Note – Kind of a depressing ish chapter. I CAN’T BELIEVE KAI AND KRYSTAL ARE DATING THOUGH! Like they’re so cute together! I’m so going to remember their public anniversary, April Fools’ day XD Well see ya! <3 Congrats on the dating #KaiStal No bashing please