Chapter 24

My Secret Crush

Minyoung’s POV

 

After being at the aquarium we had lunch at a delicious restaurant nearby. I enjoy the food but I feel like there’s something weird going on inside of me. It has been like this since I was with Luhan at that abandon part of the aquarium. What is going on with me? The feelings are kind of familiar yet strange. What’s wrong?

On the way back to the villa, luckily Ahri got to me before Lay oppa could get a hold of her. Looking at her cheeks I can say that she’s too embarrassed. I saw Lay oppa pouting at the front when he saw Ahri sitting next to me. I guess I have to play cupid really fast before things get out of hand for them. Just look at my best friend she’s acting all mushy and all because of that one angel up there in the front.

With Ahri sitting next to me Luhan sat next to Lay. That’s what I saw, and finally the two idiots parted the way as Sehun oppa sat with Suho oppa, and Kai oppa sat with Kyungsoo. Yes, finally some peace and freedom. Don’t get me wrong, I love them and all but sometimes they’re just too much to handle.

We got back to the villa as Ahri and I rushed to our room since we were a bit tired. It was worst for me since I woke up earlier this morning and I feel like all my energy is going out of my body. I just jumped onto my bed and started to get comfortable between the blankets.

“Minyoung-ah I’m setting an alarm for two hours. We shouldn’t sleep for too long in the afternoon or we won’t be able to sleep at night,” Ahri said as she joined in my bed. It’s been a long time since my best friend and I had a sleep over. Since we only have one bed each in our rooms back in Seoul, we already share our beds. We both tolerate each other bed habits like I would hug her and she would hog the blanket. Without knowing both of us fell asleep.

 

---- 2 Hours Passed ----

 

RINNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

 

I groaned at the sound of the alarm interrupting my beauty sleep. It was just enjoying some peacefulness and the alarm just had to ruin it.

“Ahri go close the alarm. It’s from your phone,” I grumbled to her as she just shifted herself on the bed turning around. I groaned once again. I got up as the alarm started to get pretty annoying. I can’t stand it anymore and close it. I was going to get back to sleep when I saw the time. It was already 4:34 PM and it’s getting nearer to the sunset.

“Ahri-ah it’s already near 5 in the evening. Get up. We have to wash up before we go out and play again,” I said to her as I shook her softly. Knowing she isn’t much of a deep sleeper.

“Huh? It’s already that late?” Ahri said as she got up from the bed. Even so, she still looks like a kid tired. I giggled a bit at that. I guess she heard me since she look up at me.

“What are you laughing at?” she asked me. I just shook her head knowing that she dislike it when people call her cute. Once Sehun did it as a joke and he got a hand mark on his arm for like a few days.

“Nothing, I’ll be showering first. Please make the bed will you?” I said as I took the clothes I was going to change into next, some undergarments and a towel into the bathroom. I had a quick shower since Ahri still needs to shower after me too and changed into a simple white shirt with shorts. I walked out drying my hair with a towel.

“Ahri it’s your turn to shower now. Quickly before the boys nags us about taking too long,” I said as I sat down on the bed and kept drying my hair. I would usually dry my hair with a towel first until it’s only a bit damp and then I will use a dryer. It is the best to not use the dryer but then I’m at the beach right now during winter and there’s no way I’m going out there with my head wet and catch a cold on a holiday/vacation I’m having.

Both Ahri and I were done within the next 30 minutes as we decided to head down to the living room. As I thought most of the boys were already done as they were just sitting around in the room waiting for the others to finish as well. Suho oppa came into the living and sat down on a sofa looking tired. Poor him, he was the one who did everything for us while we were here.

He said we are going to play some games and have bon fire or something this evening. That’s a lot of organizing to do actually. I’m looking forward to how nice it would be since we are only going to stay for three days and two nights and be back before New Year.

“Guys after everyone is done go outside. The maids are grilling out meat and some seafood for us. That’ll be our dinner and then we are going to make s’mores and play some games ok?” He said to us out of breath. We all answered with a loud and cheerful “YES” as he smile at us immediately. Totally husband material for sure.

 

***

 

Luhan’s POV

 

I was currently waiting for the spoil maknae in our room. He made me promise not to leave him when I go out because he’s scare or something. Sehun might have heard some horror stories poor him. Wait, it should be poor me instead. Who the one rooming with this kid anyways? It’s me.

“Sehun-ah please hurry up! The others are probably already waiting for us. It’s also time for dinner too. I’m starving,” I shouted to him. I was getting impatient. I’m hungry. I haven’t eat anything after lunch today and that was like hours ago. I NEED MY FOOD!

“OH SEHUN! Get your out of that room or I’m going to murder you in your sleep and throw your body out into the ocean!” I yelled at him once more getting angry and impatient. What the hell is he doing in the bathroom? He’s been in there for nearly an hour for god’s sake. I swear even the girls take less time than he would.

“Fine! Gosh, hyung why are you so impatient?” Sehun asked as he came out of the bathroom with just normal shorts and a shirt. What the actual ? What was he doing in there all this time?

“Excuse me your spoil brat! I’ve been waiting for you for nearly an hour and that’s how you repay my kindness? I should have just ditched you and go downstairs,” I huffed and pick up my phone and wallet.

“Awn I know hyung. I love you too,” he said as he made a heart gesture to me as I just gave him the middle finger. That’s for making me wait you brat.

“I know. You love me too,” he joke as I shoved him out of our room and dragged him down the stairs by his ear.

“Ouch hyung! It hurts!” Sehun exclaimed more than screamed like a girl but who cares? He deserves this for making me wait for him. I glared at him and that stop him from screaming or whatever he doing.

We got to the living room as I notice that we were the last ones to be here. I finally let go of Sehun’s ears and glared at him once more before moving my way toward Xiumin hyung. I sat beside him as I let out a big sigh.

“Head count!” I heard Suho say as he started to count all of us in this room. “14 people, yup! Let’s go have dinner guys!” he screamed as all of us stared to cheer loudly as we left the villa and went up out into the beach. Still we are still on the private so there will be no one to disturb us in anyway.

“Let’s party!” Chanyeol screamed with his loud and that’s how the 14 of us had a full and a very loud happy dinner.

 

***

 

Author’s POV

 

After a two hours of eating none stop, everyone gather around the bon fire that was starting to get bigger as they each held out a marshmallow on a stick to make some s’mores.

“Let’s play truth or dare!” Baekhyun said excitedly to his friends as half said yes happily while the other half groan because they didn’t want to play at all.

“Truth or dare isn’t my style. I’m not playing this childish game,” Kris said coolly. Suho frowned at his words.

“What the hell is your style then? Stuff toys?” Suho mocked him as the others started to laugh at the so called cold guy who was glaring at the leader beside him.

“I’ll start!” Tao yelled.

“Ahri-ah truth or dare?” Ahri thought about it for a while before she decided to answer truth.

“Have you ever dated before?”

Everyone started to “oooooo” as they all stared at Ahri, waiting for her answer. Especially someone was anticipating for this question because he was really curious if the girl who seems to catch his interest have ever dated before or not.

“No I haven’t. I’ve been single since birth,” Ahri replied shorty and straightforwardly.

“Nice!” Chen yelled out as Lay slapped the boy beside him who let out a loud “Owwww. What did you do that for?” When everyone looked at them Lay just smiled innocently and said, “I saw a mosquito on his arm."

Kai, Minyoung, and Sehun secretly laughed knowing that the latter was just annoy by what Chen had said. Well he does have a big mouth and seems like he would never shut up sometimes.

The game went on revealing many hidden secrets and many dares that had gone overboard. Kai apparently had to kiss Sehun as both of the boys were “ewwww-ing” none stop after that occurrence. The others just laugh it off and didn’t really care about what those two were saying.

“Minyoung, truth or dare?” Baekhyun asked her with a grin on his face.

“Truth,” Minyoung answered as she didn’t want to do anything weird. Knowing the boys they would have probably made her do something stupid and she didn’t want that.

“Who was your first love?”

Minyoung didn’t say anything after that. She started to remember her memories with a certain someone. It was a painful past. They were together for so long that it hurts.

Kai, Sehun, and Ahri looked at Minyoung knowing that the other girl would say much either. They all remember the times when she was a wreck because of that guy; her first love. The others seem to have catch onto the fact that Minyoung didn’t really want to say anything about her first love.

“Let’s move o-” Just before Baekhyun finished his sentence Minyoung cut him off.

“It was a boy I dated a while back. I don’t want to talk about it though,” was all what she said as the atmosphere suddenly became really heavy. Being the leader Suho decided to break it.

“Guys it’s getting late. Bed time people if we are going to play around the whole day tomorrow you guys need energy. Now off to bed,” he said as one by one everyone started to leave.

Kai, Sehun, Ahri, and Minyoung stayed back as Kai motioned for his hyungs to leave. After everyone was gone, the three friends went over to Minyoung as she was still very quiet. It was only a while before they started to hear her sob.

“Oh god, Minyoung-ah don’t cry. He don’t deserve your tears,” Kai started to scold his sister while Ahri and Sehun held Minyoung in their embrace. Even though Kai was scolding her, he felt bad. He was there when she started dating that guy. He remembered all those moments where she was an actual love-struck teenager making handmade gifts and cards for their anniversary and all. Those bright smiles on her face when she would talk about their dates.

As a brother, Kai had watched over Minyoung since birth. He remembered how devastated she was when that jerk broke off with her just with a letter. Minyoung would lock herself in her room and just cry for days. It took her a long time to get back into track. Anything that reminds her of him would have brought her agony.

Finally Minyoung stopped crying as she stood up and went to hug her brother. He had stopped scolding her a while ago.

“Oppa, I’m sorry. I still love him,” she said. Kai just sighed. He had expected this anyways.

 

Jung Daehyun I will never forgive you.

 

***

 

Luhan’s POV

 

During the bon fire we all were having fun eating s’mores and we started to play truth or dare. It was fun with all those stupid things we all were made to do and he truths that had be revealed to each and every one of them. It was a very happy time until Baekhyun decided to ask Minyoung who her first love was. I remember back when I was at her house doing our project she had said some guy with the name of Daehyun. Kai had told me that it wasn’t a very pleasant memory for her.

It was very quiet all of a sudden. I somehow knew that Minyoung had a hard time to answer this question. Kai was glaring at Baekhyun as he was just about to say forget it when Minyoung had said that it was a guy she had dated a while back.

The look on her face give off the fact that the relationship was not just a “let’s date because we like each other.” I feel like she had a deep bond with that ex of hers. I’m quite curious about what kind of guy he had been to capture her heart.

Then Suho said that it was our bed time and we all should go to sleep. All of us obeyed since he was the leader anyways. Even if he might not be the oldest, he does have the respect of the older hyungs.

I noticed that Kai, Sehun, Ahri, and Minyoung had stayed back. I pretended to go to the kitchen and waited for the other members to go into their room and snuck back out. I want to know what the four of them were talking about. I hid behind a bush where I could see and hear them clearly and just sat there listening to Kai scold Minyoung as she was crying.

Why do I feel like I want to wipe all of those tears away from her? A girl like her never deserves to cry over some jerk that dumped her. Did she even go through the point where she had loved him? I felt prick of needles in my heart just by hearing her cry her heart out. Finally she stops and a few moments passed by with just silence. Minyoung got up and went to hug Kai.

“Oppa, I’m sorry. I still love him.”

It was more like a whisper but I still heard her clearly. She still loves him? I couldn’t bear to be around them anymore as I rushed back into the villa and into the room who I shared with Sehun. I lied down on my bed and took deep breaths in. Why am I feeling like this?

 

Why do I feel like my heart is crying? Why does it hurt seeing her cry? She is just a friend to me, right?

 

***

Author's Note - This chapter is a bit sad TT^TT