Chapter 3

My Secret Crush

Author's POV

 

"Kai? Sehun? Is that you guys?"

All four of them froze when they heard the voice. They turn their heads and saw the one and only diva of EXO, Byun Baekhyun. Yup the voice was too familiar all right.

"B-B-Baekhyun hyung," stammered Kai as his and Sehun eyes were like O_O or should I say like D.O’s eyes?

"Kim Minyoung-sshi and Kwon Ahri-sshi may I ask what you two are doing here with my dongsaengs?" Baekhyun have a questioning look on his face. He was utterly confused because the two wall flowers at school were with his dongsaengs on the same table eating and laughing together. It’s not a sight you see every day.

"Umm," Minyoung and Ahri said as the same time looking very awkward. They knew someone might find out one day but never knew that day so too soon. Baekhyun got annoyed by the fact that he still haven’t gotten the answers he want.

The quadruple squad glanced at each other before nodding. They had to let Baekhyun know that they were friends; the best of friends. They had been caught and it was for sure that Baekhyun wouldn’t take any of the lies they spit out at him. 

"Baekhyun hyung, sit down. I think it’s about time one of the others should know the truth.” Kai motion his hyung to sit down. This is hella going to be a long time.

 

***

 

Kai's POV

 

"You see hyung; Minyoung is actually my younger sister. Ahri is one of our close friends too." I just blurted it out as soon as hyung sat down because I want to get straight to the point. I mean he’s one of my closest hyungs and now that he already saw us with Minyoung and Ahri so there’s no point making up stories. He’s not going to believe them anyways so yeah.

"WHAT?!" This isn’t a good reaction. I knew it when Minyoung reach out for Sehun’s arm and hold it when Ahri was fidgeting in her seat. I sighed knowing this isn’t the best thing.   

"Ouch, hyung please lower your voice. You are attracting unneeded attention." Sehun said. After Baekhyun hyung yelled the other customers near to our table glanced toward us with some glares.

"Sorry," Baekhyun hyung said while rubbing his nape and give a shy smile. Sorry doesn’t help when I feel like my ears are going to explode. I rolled my eyes at hyung and he shot me a look.

"Is it true Minyoung-sshi? That you're Kai's sister? And you Ahri-sshi are close friends of these two dongsaengs of mine?" Baekhyun hyung question Minyoung and Ahri. They both were hesitating while answering the question. I know just by the looks on their face.

"It's true Baekhyun-sshi." I heard hyung gasped at Minyoung’s words. I would be also surprise if I was in his place. I had a sister all along ever since she was born and my hyung doesn’t even know a thing about it. It was some kind of a secret that was never lead out till now.

"Then why do you guys keep it a secret. You guys can keep Minyoung-sshi from getting in trouble like this afternoon. Even though Ahri-sshi isn’t that bullied but you guys can probably leave these two girls to be safe." Baekhyun hyung give Minyoung apologetic look, but Minyoung return hyung with her reassuring smile. Ahri also smiled at him.

"It's ok Baekhyun-sshi. Her slap didn't hurt that much." Minyoung said with Ahri rolled her eyes at her. Lies. Lies. And more lies, to all the way to the moon and back. I give Minyoung an angry look as she avoided my gaze. Now you’re feeling guilty for making me worry.

"Are you sure? It looks like she put lot of pressure in it. And please just call me oppa. You made me sound like I'm an old man." Hyung said with a smile. You’re already old, I wanted to say that but of course I couldn’t. Hyung would kill me!

"Don't worry hyung, Minyoung is a strong girl.” Sehun said to hyung with his eye smile.

"Fine, I agree to keep Minyoung and Ahri a secret since they both are beautiful ladies.” Hyung give the two girls a wink as they just laughed a bit. Both Sehun and I glared at him. The two girls are important to both of us. The four of us were basically brothers and sisters!

“But what will I get from this deal? I’m not doing this for nothing,” That's the Baekhyun hyung I know, he wouldn't do anything with a deal. I hope he doesn’t make us do anything embarrassing. With the mind of his, he is capable of making us do anything. 

"I'll treat you 3 months of bubble tea," said Sehun. 3 months of bubble tea?! I want a deal like that too!

"I'll teach you how to dance to any SNSD song correctly?" I said. I gave hyung a look remembering how he danced terribly. Man that was a perfect memory to blackmail.

“I do know how to dance so no thank you.” Hyung give me a glare because I’m an awesome dancer *flips hair that I don’t actually have* and I’m judging his not so professional dance.

"Oppa, how about I’ll buy you’re their latest album?” Minyoung said to hyung and smiled.

“And I’ll give you a postcard from their album?” Ahri said as Baekhyun hyung smiled more. How much I want to wipe that smile off his face. He’s too happy for this.

"JINJA?!! This is the best day of my life!!" hyung won't stop smiling thinking about all the things he would receive. Enjoy while you can hyung. I can’t believe I’m going to have to teach him to dace.

Then we five of us chatted for about an hour when suddenly Baekhyun hyung got up so suddenly and shouted with his mighty voice.

"HOLY  !” Baekhyun hyung said loudly as he jumped off his seat while taking a big sip out of his drink finishing it up in a one shot.

"What is it hyung?" Sehun ask. Don’t tell me he forgot something again.

"I forgot to meet Chanyeol. We were supposed to meet an hour ago to work on the science project. Bye guys, see you guys later." Then Baekhyun hyung rushed off to Chanyeol hyung's house.

"Oppa deul, I also have to go. Kai oppa are you coming with me or going with Sehun oppa?" I guess Minyoung want to sleep right now. She looks so cute rubbing her eyes. Minyoung and Ahri got up as they both waved us goodbye. Of course they will go home together. Our house and Ahri’s house is only a few houses away.

"I'm going with Sehun. See you at home later." I give Minyoung and Ahri a nod as they both went out the café with Minyoung clinging on to Ahri.

The reason that I stay with Sehun is so we can plan what we would do to Chohee as revenge for slapping Minyoung. Watch out Choi Chohee, nobody hits my beloved younger sister!

 

***

 

Minyoung's POV

 

After having dinner with my family, I went to my room to finish my homework that I didn’t get to finish in the library. When I thought about what happen this afternoon, my anger rises again. I swear that girl is always on my nerves.

I tried to calm myself by breathing in and out. I did it for like 5 minutes and started to finish my homework. It took me about an hour to finish the work. When I look at the clock on my bedroom wall the fingers show that it's already 10:30 PM. It was time for me to sleep. I don’t want any panda eyes in the morning. I was about to close the lights when I got a message from Ahri.

 

 

From Ahri:

Are you sleeping?

 

To Ahri:

I was about to until you disturb me :(

 

From Ahri:

I can't come to school tomorrow.

Don't wait for me to go to school.

 

To Ahri:

Why?! T^T

Fine but I’m going to miss you

Byeeeeeeee

I need to sleep now :(

Good night^^

 

From Ahri:

I have to go to Daegu

My grandma is sick there

I’ll be back by evening though

Please take notes for me too

Good night to you too ^^

 

I hope nothing happens tomorrow. I’m really going to miss Ahri. It will be so boring without here. That was the last thing that thought before I want off into my sweet dreams.

 

***

 

Author's Note: How was this chapter? Is it boring? Drop in your comments for this chapter. Bye!!^^ Thank you to all new subscribers :)