Chapter 35

My Secret Crush

Luhan’s POV

 

During school, I planned out everything on how to confessed to Minyoung. I was shaking from excitement and fear. I didn’t want all my efforts to go down the drain. I need to show her that I can be the perfect guy.

 

As I got ready and put on my suit, I couldn’t help but start to feel anxious. I had so many thoughts running through my mind and it’s slowly killing me.

 

What if she didn’t like what I prepared for her?

 

What if she rejects me?

 

What if our friendship goes down the drain because of this?

 

What if…

 

All of those “what if’s” are slowly killing me inside. I feel so suffocated that I let out a scream.

 

“ARGHHHHH!” I paced around back and forth, too nervous about the planning. Nothing can go wrong, not even a tiny little bit.

 

“Oh my ing god Luhan! Just stop already! I’m already dizzy because of you,” I heard Sehun groaned from behind me. I turned around and glared at him.

 

“You’re not the one confessing so of course you’re fine. What kind of friend are you just looking at me and not even making me feel better?!” I know that I was totally over reacting but what can I say? I’m going to confess to someone and there’s a chance that I might get rejected too.

 

Luhan, you can do it. Don’t think negative thoughts. She will accept you because she likes you too…. Right?

 

***

 

Without me noticing, time has already passed and it was already afterschool. I rushed out my seat and met up with the rest of the guys. They had grins on their face as if they were teasing me.

 

“Guys we have to hurry up if we want the plan to go the way we want it to,” I said to them with a lot of anxiousness in my voice.

 

“Don’t worry, we already had everything in order, all we need is for you to change into that suit of yours and go wait for her at the park,” Suho said with me with a smile. Sometimes I’m very glad about the fact that he is the leader and not someone like those three beagles.

 

“Hyung, please don’t hurt my sister if she accept you,” Kai said to me with a smile. Sehun nodded.

 

“If you hurt her, please make sure to get out of Korea immediately because you’ll be having three people chasing right after your ,” Sehun joked and slapped my back.

 

“That freaking hurt!” I screamed at him. Sehun just gave me a smug smile.

 

“Luhan hyung go change before time runs out!” I realized that I still had my uniform on, and rushed into the changing room. After a while I came out with a suit with my hair styled up.

 

“How do I look guys? Do you think she’ll accept me?” I asked a bit scare.

 

“She’ll definitely not accept you if you keep acting like that,” Chen said with a huge smile. I glared at him not appreciating about him jinxing me. Thankfully, Kris slapped him on the back of his head.

 

“Don’t jinx him you,” Kris said as cold as always.

 

“Let’s go guys, we should get there before Minyoung does,” Suho ordered and all of us spilt into two groups because there’s no car that will fit all 12 of us.

 

“We’ll meet up at the park ok? Luhan you can go to the spot you ask Minyoung to see you. The rest of us will be hiding, did you guys get that?” Suho asked.

 

“Yes!” We all chorused.

 

Even if I’m a bit nervous, I’m also excited about how this is going to end up as.

 

***

 

We had arrived to the park, and I went to the place where I said I would meet Minyoung. I paced back and fourth very nervous about the situation I am in. I stared down the bouquet of roses in my hand. Then I heard Minyoung’s voice and turned around and saw her holding on to the two maknae’s arms.

 

Both Sehun and Kai winked at me before disappearing and leaving me alone with her. Well she doesn’t know that we’re alone together since she’s still blindfolded. Not any longer I guess since I just saw her ripped the blindfold off her. She looked around a bit before noticing me.

 

As nervous as I was, I walked up to her with the roses and handed it to her. She reluctantly took it, and she seems confused for a bit.

 

“Before you say anything Minyoung, I have something to tell you. First of all I would like to apologize you for kissing you without your consent the other day, will you forgive me for that?” I asked her nervously hoping that she would say yes.

 

Minyoung stood still for a few moments before she nodded. I smile at her and mutter thanks.

 

“Kim Minyoung, out of all the girls I have seen in my entire life, you’re one of the different ones. Not as in a bad different but a good one. Unlike other girls you didn’t care about me even for a bit. You didn’t care about how mean I was to you before and forgave me for my bad doings. I didn’t expect you to be Kai’s sister, because you’re way prettier than that guy. For the last few months I really enjoyed your existence as a friend to me, but today I don’t want us to be friends anymore. I like you more than as a friend. Scratch that, I think I’m already in love with you. Will you be my girlfriend?” I blurted out the last sentence and looked at Minyoung. She seemed to be thinking for a while and finally open .

 

“I-“

 

***

Author's Note: I terribly sorry for the late update. I was really busy with school and that stuff. I'm really sorry about the short chapter too, I promise the next one will be much longer than this one.