Chapter 14

My Secret Crush

Luhan’s POV

 

I was at Minyoung’s house in the morning to do our project. At first it was kind of awkward because we aren’t friends but later when I saw her fighting with Kai, it’s like she’s the same as all the other girls; living her life happily with no worries. She seems really to enjoy her life as she bicker with her brother. It was fun to watch them actually. I always wanted to have a sibling, since I’m the only child. It was really lonely to grow up without people to play with.

After a few hours of working in silence we manage to finish a lot of work. It wasn’t that hard when I tried. Usually i would always do it at the last minute and of course get a D or C for it. Now I’m 100% I’m going to ace this project thanks to Minyoung. I should buy her a gift or something and do something about our friendship. She is a nice person for sure because she doesn’t even care if she’s with EXO. She rarely speaks to us unless she is spoken to. Normally other girls would be swooning all over us that it’s annoying.

Sehun came by later and they said they were going to go watch a movie and invited me. I decided to go along because number one I’m bored and there’s nothing to do, two I don’t wish to go shopping with Chohee because my mom warn me about using too much money which is mostly because of Chohee. Being a good boyfriend I am; she always takes me out to go shopping with her and it end up with me paying for literally everything she buys.

We arrived at the cinema later and the three were fighting over which movie to watch. It’s quite a funny and amusing sight because I swear to god that Minyoung is never like that in front of us in school. She’ll turn to an ice princess and not care about anything. I wonder why she hid about her being Kai’s sister because if she didn’t I’m sure that she would be on the popular side. Not that she isn’t popular though, in school; everyone now knows that she’s the one and only sister of Kim Jongin. Sometimes I hear stuff like some guy liking her and all.

Finally they decided on some horror movie which actually surprised me because Minyoung was so excited for it. Usually other girls would be whining about how scare to death they are about ghost. Guess she is somehow different but in an interesting way.

Sehun went to the counter to buy some tickets then he pulled me to make me pay all the popcorn and drinks they bought for the movie. The food doesn’t even seem like it’s for four people. These kids are totally unbelievable. Why am I even stuck here with them? Yeah, I got bored and decided to go along with them.

We went into the cinema and the seat order was: me, Minyoung, Sehun, and Kai. The movie started with some creepy titles and stuff. Then finally the movie started.

The movie was interesting. It was more of a sad horror movie. The ghost had lack of family love. After he died he became a ghost and he was trying to possess into the child of the family. At last he ends up going to heaven. He was just stuck in the human world because he didn’t want to cross over plus his wanted family love so also stopping him. The ending was kind of sad.

 

***

Author’s POV

 

The four of them came out as Kai was still sobbing on how sad the movie was. Instead of comforting him, Minyoung was taking a video of it and Sehun was laughing at him. Luhan was indeed very amaze. It’s not a scene he sees every day where Minyoung is laughing and talking lot. He got used to the fact that she was a quiet ice princess.

It was a good decision to come along with them. He was just staring at the other three, waiting for them to finish whatever they were doing. It was basically just the two making fun of Kai crying so much like a kid as Kai is trying to stop his sister from taking a video of him crying his eyes out.

“Kim Minyoung, take the phone away! It’s not my fault that I was crying! The movie was sad!” Kai was making excuses but the other two didn’t and kept laughing at him. It was such a sight; some people were staring at them

“Guys people are staring. Come on I’m hungry, let’s go eat something.” Luhan said, back to his kind of cold side. The three stopped and turn their head at Luhan and looked back at each other and nodded. Kai was still sobbing making the other two let out giggles here and there. He shot a glare at the two who returned with peace signs and grins.

“Let’s go eat!” Minyoung cheered as they entered a near restaurant. They got to a table for four and sat down; Sehun beside Minyoung, and Luhan beside Kai on the other side of the table. Luhan facing Minyoung while Sehun facing Kai.

As they sat down, a waiter came up and took their orders. While the orders were being made by the chefs in the kitchen, they just talked.

“Minyoungie did you have fun today?” Sehun said as he slung his arms over Minyoung’s shoulder. Kai grunted at the sight, he still hates boys being touchy with his sister even if it’s Sehun. Luhan felt like his chest tighten so he took in deep breaths which didn’t go unnoticed by the other three.

“Luhan hyung are you ok? You’re not sick right?” Sehun asked worriedly. He was really worried about his hyung. Even though he is the youngest in the group, he cares a lot about his hyungs since he thinks it’s his duty. He may be a spoil brat sometimes but as the youngest he feels like it’s his duty to make sure all of his hyungs are ok. Luhan being one of his closer hyungs didn’t help either.

“I’m fine.” Luhan give them a smile, a fake one. Kai didn’t believe him but just let it go since he thought it could be something personal. Their order arrived a few minutes later as they all ate like wolves.

“Oh Minyoungie, you have something on your cheek.” Sehun pointed out as Minyoung try to rub it off but she did it on the opposite. Sehun kept pointing out and Minyoung kept wiping away at the wrong spot. Sehun sighed.

“Let me do it instead.” Sehun leaned closer and wipe it off her face. Minyoung said a “thank you” and kept eating. She didn’t care much since they were normally like this. Kai was glaring at Sehun while Sehun stuck out his tongue at Kai. He grunted at the younger and kept eating but having his eyes on the two across the table; making sure his best friend isn’t doing anything to his sister.

Luhan just ate his food in silence. He couldn’t do anything because his heart was aching every time Sehun and Minyoung were acting close.

 

I can’t like her right? But her smile is so angelic. WHAT DID I JUST SAY?! I HAVE CHOHEE FOR GOD’S SAKE!!! But do I really like Chohee?

 

After dinner, they decided to go home and Sehun drove them back home because he decided to stay over at the Kim’s for that night. The reason was it was too dark to go home, but he just wanted to stay over for no reason. Plus the Kims’ house is closer to their school, and he didn’t want to get up earlier the next morning.

“Annyeong hyung, see you on Monday!” Sehun and Kai waved like maniacs to Luhan. Minyoung fell asleep on the way because she was tired. She woke up early, work her off on the project and went to the movies with 2 idiots and of course 1 quiet human.

Finally they arrived back at home when Kai woke Minyoung up. He still knew she was hard to wake up but there’s no way he’s leaving his sister on the car at night.

“Minyoungie wake up! We’re back home!” Kai said softly. He shook her, but she just change her position and went back to sleep.

“This girl,” Kai muttered, Sehun just laughed. They both know how much of a heavy sleeper Minyoung is. Even if they throw her off the balcony, she wouldn’t know. But there’s no way they would do that.

“Hyung I’ll carry her to her room. You go change.” Sehun said as Kai opened the car door for him and went in the house.

“Aish hyung!” Sehun whisper-yelled after Kai, but he still carried Minyoung bridal style as he locked his car and carried her up to her room. He gently placed her on her bed and went to Kai’s room.

Kai already had change into some shirt and basketball shorts. Sehun went into the bathroom and change into some sleeve less shirt with some shorts.

Kai was on his bed lying down when Sehun came out. He just stared at Sehun while Sehun stare back. This went on for a few minutes before Kai decided to speak up.

“Oh Sehun you don’t like my sister right?” Kai said in a seriously tone. Sehun just kept staring until he answered, “I don’t, she is just like a sister to me. What makes you think I like her?” Sehun laughed a bit.

Kai smiled a bit after his answer, “It’s just you were just so close to her. You’ve never done that to any other girl.” The best friends burst out laughing.

“Sorry dude, I thought you were in love with her for a sec.” Kai laughed more. He couldn’t believe he thought his best friend was in love with his sister.

“You’re just stupid hyung. You know if I liked her I would told you a long time ago and would have probably confessed already.” Sehun said with giggles escaping his mouth. “I mean you would probably agree to have me as a brother-in-law rather than some guy out there right? Look at me, who wouldn’t?” Sehun boasted at Kai threw a pillow at him. Luckily Sehun dodged it.

“But I think someone might fall in love with her. I mean Minyoung is quite loveable.” Sehun said seriously but failed as he laughed once more showing his eye smile.

“By someone you mean Luhan hyung? I don’t think so, I mean he has Chohee and it seems like he still like her.” Kai said looking more serious than ever. If his sister is a part of the situation, the situation is more important than anything else. That’s how much he cares for her.

“Are you blind hyung? Did you see his sour face when I was so touchy with Minyoungie? That’s because he’s jealous. Pabo Kai hyung,” Sehun stuck out his tongue at his hyung who have a scowl on his face when he heard his younger dongsaeng called him pabo.

“I’m not blind your idiot. I can see perfectly like now I can see you perfectly standing there in the middle of my room instead of sitting down like what a normal person would do,” Kai grinned as Sehun had a pout on his face. Well, he’s still the youngest after all.

“You’re mean hyung. I’ll just go sleep with Minyoung tonight.” Sehun said cutely as he pouted and pretend to go out the door when Kai pulled him by his shirt and throw him on the bed. Kai stand right in front of the door with his arms spread out.

“No way you are going in my sister room as long as I’m breathing and still alive.” Kai said possessively. Sehun just laughed at his hyung and snuggled closer to Kai’s blankets.

“Whatever hyung, I’m going to sleep. Good night to you.” Sehun said as he closed his eyes and was about to go to sleep when something heavy jumped on him with a loud thump.

“Get up Hunnie, there’s no way I’m sharing my bed with you. Get off and go sleep on the floor.” Kai was trying to push Sehun off the bed but the younger male wasn’t giving up either. They both were trying to push the other person off the bed while maintaining their spot as well so while doing that they both awkwardly ended with Kai on top of Sehun, hovering above him.

 

CLICK

 

Kai and Sehun both turn their head around to see Minyoung with her phone and she had her hand cupping . But she let it go and started to giggle like crazy. Still she held onto her phone as the other hand held her stomach that’s starting to ache because she was laughing too much.

Kai and Sehun look back at each other and finally realize what was going on. Sehun pushed Kai off him and Kai landed on the floor on his bum.

“That ing hurts Oh Sehun,” Kai glared at Sehun but Sehun ignored him. He went up to Minyoung and hugged her making Kai shoot more lasers at him.

“Minyoungie, hyung is being mean to me. Can I sleep in your room instead?” Sehun added a lip bite and a wink. Minyoung giggle more and didn’t answer. Kai was fuming and smokes almost come out of his ears and nose.

“Get your away from my sister you idiot,” Kai growled. Sehun just laughed and shake his at Kai. Minyoung was totally enjoying and was filming for future purpose meaning blackmail.

“My is called Sebooty and its limited edition.” Sehun started moving his weirdly in Kai’s direction making the older male growl more.

“Shut up,” before he knew it Kai got up and kick Sehun’s making him fall face down, luckily it was Kai’s bed or he would have a broken nose or so.

“Hyung!” Sehun groaned as Kai smirked in satisfaction. “That’s what you get for messing with me and my sister.” Kai said proudly as he slung his arm over Minyoung’s shoulder as she immediately shrugged it off making Kai pout and Sehun laugh.

“HAHAHA hyung just got rejected by his own sister.” Sehun’s laughing made Kai more annoyed than ever as he went over to Sehun and they both started playing some tackle game and was rolling all over the king sized bed as all the blankets and covers got messed up. But the ending pose made Minyoung gasp and squeal like a fan girl.

The pose was Kai’s hands in side Sehun’s shirt as Sehun had both of his hands gripping on Kai’s shirt at the back. Both of their hair was mess up and bed hair and the last touch was their faces were only inches away from each other as if they just finished making out on the bed.

“Well good night oppas, and don’t be so loud later. Bye!” Minyoung said happily as she skipped out of the room leaving the two best friends in the awkward pose. Kai cough as he got off Sehun once again. Both were blushing madly.

“Let’s just go to sleep,” he said as he took the right side of the bed while Sehun occupied the other. They both were really awkward until Sehun let out a loud laugh. Kai without knowing laugh along too, it was their best friend thing. No matter how awkward the situation would be this is how they both would solve everything.

“That was stupid hyung; it’s all because of you. Well good night I’m going to sleep.” After announcing what he what Sehun got into a comfortable position to sleep and drifted off to dreamland while Kai did the same too. 

 

***

Luhan’s POV

 

I got home after the outing with Sehun, Kai, and Minyoung. It was fun even though I didn’t do much. When I got home I took a quick shower as I changed into a gray shirt with some pajama pants and was drying my hair with a towel around my neck. Then I heard the notification sound from my phone so I went to unplug it to check what it was. It was Chohee.

 

***

 

Chohee Babe <3:

Oppa where were you today?

You didn’t answer my messages

 

She had attached a picture of her pouting, usually I would have thought it was so cute but now I felt like she looked weird. Minyoung would look way better when she’s pouting. Wait just I just say that?

 

Me:

I was out with my friends

Sorry

 

Chohee Babe <3:

Oppa let’s go out tomorrow like a date after school

^^

 

Me:

Sorry I had some stuff to do.

Bye, my mom is calling me

 

 

Without even looking at her last message I throw my phone on my bed and jump on it. I didn’t even say I love you to Chohee or whatever. Aish, I need to come up with something I have to do. Oh I still have some parts left in the project with Minyoung. I quickly got my phone and texted Minyoung.

 

Me:

Umm are you free after school tomorrow?

Maybe we can finish the project

 

Minyoung-sshi:

I’m free

You wanna work at the library or at my house

 

Me:

Maybe your house

I heard it might rain tomorrow

 

Minyoung-sshi:

Ok then

Let’s meet at the front gate right after school

 

Me:

Ok

Good night :)

 

Minyoung-sshi:

Good night

 

I locked my phone as I was smiling. I put my hand on top of my head as I put my phone on top of the desk I have beside my bed. I then forced myself to sleep. It was a long and tiring but happy day. Then I go off to dreamland.

 

***

Author's Note - What's the chapter number? 14!! We are already on Chapter 14 lol