Finale

My Secret Crush

6 YEARS LATER…

 

Author’s POV

 

Today was a very special day, Minyoung was in the dressing room nervous as hell since she will no longer be Kim Minyoung after today. Mrs. Kim was with her daughter nearly crying seeing her one and only daughter all grown up.

 

“My baby is already so grown up, I’m so proud of you my daughter,” Mrs. Kim said as she hugged Minyoung tightly with tears streaming down her face already. Ironically, there was a huge smile on her face.

 

Minyoung hugged her mom back, she was also nearly crying but held it in knowing that her mom would cry more if she see her cry.

 

“Mom, I really want to say thank you. For giving birth to me, for raising me to be the person I am today. You’re the best mom I could ever had in my entire life, and I didn’t regret being your daughter even one bit. I know that I rarely say this but mom I love you. I love you a lot and I’m really sorry that I rarely say this. I’m sorry for being a bad daughter sometimes,” Minyoung started to sniffle while hugging her mom.

 

“Aigoo my baby don’t cry,” Mrs. Kim pulled away from the hug and wiped away her tears and took out a handkerchief and dabbed the tears from Minyoung’s eyes away. “You shouldn’t cry on such a beautiful day.”

 

“I’m not crying mom,” Minyoung said and Mrs. Kim just laughed because a tear just rolled down her daughter’s face.

 

“Take care my baby, even if we aren’t living together anymore you know you can always come over to my house,” Mrs. Kim said and smiled widely at her daughter.

 

“I’ll just move back in mom,” Minyoung joked. The mother and daughter had their time together and just then Mr. Kim’s head poked through the room.

 

“It’s time Minyoungie, let’s go,” Mr. Kim smiled at his daughter seeing how she was nearly crying.

 

“Yes appa,” Minyoung said as she stood up and walked to her dad who offered her his arm. Mrs. Kim followed out Minyoung.

 

“I’ll go ahead ok? I’ll let you two have your father-daughter time,” she said and left quickly to the ballroom.

 

“You look very beautiful my princess. I’m glad you’ve grown up into such a fine lady,” Mr. Kim starts to tear up while looking at his daughter in her beautiful gown.

 

“Appa don’t start crying too!” Minyoung whined at her dad, still being her childish self. Mr. Kim just smiled, glad that his daughter hadn’t change one bit since she was a kid.

 

“Let’s go Minyoung-ah, I think it’s enough time for you to be with us. At one point of time we have to move on, and now it’s your time.”

 

***

 

The door to the ballroom opened and Minyoung walked down the aisle with Mr. Kim. When she looked up, she saw the person she had been together for the last six years. He was waiting for her at the end of the aisle with a smile on his face. She smiled back at him and looked around a bit. In the front was her best friend Ahri with her boyfriend by her side. Beside her husband-to-be was her brother and her other best friend.

 

A couple of minutes later, Mr. Kim and Minyoung arrived to the end of the aisle. Mr. Kim smiled at his son-in-law and handed Minyoung’s hand over to him.

 

“Please take care of my daughter from now on,” Mr. Kim smiled warmly and left and went to sit by his wife was already crying. He patted her back and smile at the almost newly wedded couple in front of me.

 

“I believe that you will be the perfect husband for our Minyoung. Take care of my princess and make her your queen.”

 

The new couple smiled at each other and faced the priest standing in front of them. The priest smiled at the couple and started the wedding officially.

 

“Do you, Luhan take Minyoung as your wedded wife?”

 

“I do,” Luhan tured to Minyoung smile at how beautiful she was.

 

“Do you, Minyoung take Luhan as your wedded husband?”

 

“I do.” Minyoung said with full confidence.

 

“You may now kiss the bride.”

 

Luhan turned to Minyoung and pull up her veil. With those pink cheeks identified that she was blushing, Luhan cupped her cheeks and whispered to her.

 

“You look very beautiful today my queen,” he said sweetly and rubbed their noses together. Minyoung squealed because it was very weird to act sweet in front of all the people.

“You look very handsome today too my king,” Minyoung said back to the guy she had been loving for the past six years.

 

“May I?” Luhan asked and Minyoung nodded. He leaned down and captured her lips with his. The kiss only lasted for a few seconds before he pulled back and smiled at her. Everyone was clapping and cheering especially the EXO members who were whopping loudly. Suho shushed them with a glare.

 

“Now I can officially call you mind, once and for all,” Luhan said and kissed Minyoung’s cheek, making her blush once more.

 

“You’re blushing a lot today,” she which resulting in him getting a slap on his chest. Luhan just grinned at her and pulled her down to where their friends are.  Minyoung immediately let his hand go and ran to Ahri who was half crying and half smiling.

 

“I can’t believe my best friend got married earlier than I would. I thought you would stay single forever,” Ahri said as she hugged Minyoung and slapped her best friend’s back.

 

While the two girls were having their best friend moment, the 11 guys were having fun teasing Luhan. Kai and Sehun both slapped their hyung on the head.

 

“What the heck two? Do you guys forget that I’m older than both of you?!” Luhan exclaimed and slapped both of them back.

 

“It just a warning in case you hurt Minyoung in the future,” Kai said with a poker face. Sehun nodded, agreeing with his friend.

 

Luhan cleared his throat and said, “I don’t ever plan to hurt her in anyway. She will be someone that I will treasure forever.” After the end of his sentence, all the guys “Awn” so loudly that even the two girls pulled away from their hug and gave him glare for interrupting their best friend moment.

 

“Lay go take your girlfriend away from my wife. I’m the one married to Minyoung, not her,” Luhan ordered. Lay nodded immediately and as smoothly as he could, he took Ahri away from Minyoung leaving the beautiful bride alone.

 

Minyoung went to the food table and started to take some food when she felt someone backhug her. She relaxed into the touch, as she knew that it was her husband. Then, she felt a soft kiss on her cheeks.

 

“Why are you so touchy today?” Minyoung ask softly to her new husband. She could feel him breathing on her neck. She giggled a bit because it was ticklish.

 

“Can’t I just be near my beautiful wife?” Luhan replied and chuckled. Minyoung said nothing afterwards but jut lean into her husband’s chest. The two of them just stood there like for a long time enjoying the company of the other.

 

“Ahem!” When they heard a cough, Luhan let go of Minyoung and turned around to see their parents smiling at them.

 

“May I have a dance with my princes? Or are you not going to let her go?” Mr. Kim said teasingly. Luhan blushed when he heard his father-in-law . He handed Minyoung to his father-in-law. Minyoung left with her father and started to dance. 

 

Luhan stayed the side and stared his wife who dancing with her father laughing about something. She was indeed very breathtaking for him. Ever little thing she does, can make his heart turn into flips.

 

After a while, Minyoung came back to Luhan with a smile. Their wedding after party was almost over. Both of them waited at the front of the ballroom to say bye to everyone.

 

“Congratulations, Minyoung and Luhan,” The couple turned around and saw their exes together. The newly wedded smiled at Daehyun and Chohee, noticing their hands entwined.

 

“Congratulations to the both of you and I hope you guys enjoyed the life you’ll be having together,” Chohee said, this time she was smiling genuinely. Minyoung smiled back and nodded.

 

“Thank you for attending our wedding. I hope we’ll be hearing good news from you too soon,” Luhan winked at Daehyun and Chohee. The girl blushed when she realized what Luhan meant.

 

“It’ll be soon, I promise,” Daehyun winked back and fist bumped with Luhan. The couple left promising to meet up when they are free. For another hour or so, the married couple said bye to all the family and friends that came to the wedding.

 

Everyone was now gone and it was just Luhan and Minyoung left. Luhan turned to Minyoung and said, “Should we go?”

 

“We should,” Minyoung replied and link their arms together and walked out of the room, not as individuals but as a married couple who will be starting their own lives together.

 

“Until death do part, we’ll be together forever…”