Chapter 11

My Secret Crush

Sehun’s POV

 

Minyoung was using aegyo, asking me to forgive her. I’m just pretending though. It’s not every day that you see her acting childish and cute. But one thing, I can kind of resist her acting cute but bubble tea? N to the O. Bubble tea is my biggest weakness of all. So next time if you want to kidnap me remember one thing; bubble tea. Wait why am I telling you this?! What if you kidnap me?! Don’t I still need to marry to bubble tea!!!

 

Don’t worry, no one gonna kidnap you, yet… *evil smirk*

 

What’s that supposed to mean author-nim?!!!!!!!!

 

Nothing….

 

Now back to the story:

 

I was going to say that I forgive her but something or more like someone spotted my eyes. It was none other than my Luhannie hyung!

“LUHAN HYUNG!!” I yelled at him as he also noticed me and wave like a manic to me. Sometimes I also wonder why I am even the youngest. These hyungs that I have are even more childish than I am. Like 1000000000x more.

“Sehunnie, what are you doing here?” hyung ask me, and I didn’t notice his precious girlfriend was also with him. Way to ruin my happy mode. I just hate her so much. Look at how she had treated our Minyoungie and Ahri! Just look at her! Who the hell wear a mini skirt with heels and tons of make up just for the amusement park? She’s crazy! That’s what!

“Annyeong Sehun oppa.” She said in a flirting tone. EWW!! A noona just called me oppa! Hyung doesn’t seem to notice though. Luhan hyung is such a pabo. Why does he have to date a girl like her? I just don’t like her; the way she talks, the way she eats, well everything about her. In my eyes she’s just another fake girl in the world.

“I’m here on a date with Minyoung.” I just replied to hyung and totally ignore Chohee. Please, I don’t wish talk to her. It’ll be like wasting my time and energy just to even look at her.  

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo Luhan-sshi, Chohee-sshi. Nice meeting you here.” Minyoung spoke from behind me as she did a small bow. This girl, she even greeted the pedo noona. See that’s how nice she is! Well, she is sometimes like a devil but that’s a secret to be kept.  

“Hello Minyoung-sshi.” Luhan hyung waved at her and smiled. The pedo noona say nothing with a poker face and looked kind of scared. Serve her right; she should be scare of our Minyoungie. After what she did to her, she doesn’t even deserve to be forgiven. But Minyoungie probably didn’t want to cause attention so she forgave her, if she feels like it, she can even injure someone until they have to be at the ER at the hospital, of course she doesn’t hurt people. She does hurt me, Kai and other EXO members jokingly but her punches hurt and also her pinching your stomach.

“Well, since we’re all together, how about let’s go on a double date?” Chohee suggested happily. I turn to Minyoung as we both look kind of disgusted at the voice as Luhan hyung immediately agreed with his girlfriend.

“Sure, a double date does sound fun. But let’s go grab lunch first. I need some food to energize.” Minyoung said with a smile. I hooked our arms together as we walk ahead of the other couple to find a restaurant.

We just went into the first restaurant we see, and thank god it sells different cuisines.  A waitress opened the door and led us to a table for four.

“May I have your orders?” she waited patiently as we look through the menus. Minyoung as a big eater was already ordering her food.

“I want a large ice lemon tea, sushi, takoyaki, two egg rolls, and kimchi fried rice with a half cooked egg please.” What Minyoung order isn’t surprising for me anymore since I’ve known her for a long but on the other side, the two people namely Luhan hyung and Chohee seems really surprise with Minyoung’s appetite.

“Wow, I never knew a girl could eat so much.” Luhan said to Minyoung as she just smiled and said, “Well, I’m very different from other girls out there.”

 Chohee surprising also said, “Aren’t you scare of gaining weight? I don’t really think you care though.” Well, that actually isn’t nice but I know Minyoung would make some remark to make her shut up.

“To be honest, I don’t. I don’t even know why girls are so crazy for beauty. It’s so worthless. Well I do go with Kai and Sehun oppa when they work out so I guess that’s enough for me.” Minyoungie said as if it’s another thing while Chohee gasped and finally shut up. Serves you right pedo, after all it was you who started.

“Minyoungie have more abs that you do hyung.” I jokingly said to the lazy hyung who doesn’t even work out at all. I don’t even know if she have abs or not. Maybe she does, but for sure my hyung hates to even get out of his room. His tummy will probably look cute because of the baby fat he have. Awwwwwwn <3

“Shut up! I do have abs, please bish.” We all laughed at hyung’s remark to me. It’s quite funny since it’s true that hyung is lazy. But the person sitting next to me is so lazy that even a koala would lose in being the laziest battle.

Finally we all order as it took around 30 minutes to get all the order ready, it probably took a long time because Minyoungie order was a lot. I was watching Minyoungie eat and I want to so I tried to pick up a piece of an egg roll. Even before I touch it with my chopsticks, Minyoung slapped my hand away.

“Oppa, I’m not giving my food away. If you want it, order it yourself!” Minyoung snapped in a cute way at me. I just ruffled her hair just to annoy her more.

“No, I want that. Feed me!!” I whined like a child to her as, she just sigh. It only means one thing. I won. I know she is helpless against my aegyo! Everyone is. Who am I again? Oh Sehun, that’s who I am. The most handsome and cutest guy in the whole Milky Way and there is no one better than I am.

“Fine, you stupid oppa. Go ahead eat all you want.” She shoved her plate at me. I pouted at her, ignoring the gazes of hyung and Chohee. Why are they staring at us in the first place? Don’t they know they need to cherish the food while they still can? People who don’t cherish their food will understand why food is very important later.

“What?” Minyoung asked me while shoving my face away. I still pouted at her. I want her to feed me. It’s not every day I get to go out with Minyoungie without Kai hyung being protective plus I love to annoy her. Since Kai hyung isn’t here my victim is Minyoung. It’s been my duty to annoy both of them and of course Ahri.

“Minyoungie feed me!” I whined like a 5 year old kid. I just love to mess around with her and the faces of Chohee and hyung are so epic. They just look at us with large eyes, almost as big as Kyungsoo hyung. They’ve never seen this before huh?

“You little baby.” She pinched my cheeks, HARD. “Ahhh oppa.” Minyoung smiled “sweetly” at me. This little devil! She shoved the food in my mouth. I just stare at her with my poker face as I chewed quickly. I quickly pinched her cheeks as revenge and said in a cutesy voice, “Minyoungie is so cute! I wanna keep you forever!” I hugged her tightly as if to annoy her and it work.

“Get away you idiot! Don’t touch me or I’ll tell Kai oppa!” She even has the nerve to threaten me. This is too funny! I mean I’m just not scared because hyung isn’t here. If he was, I am probably dead meat already. He is protective of Minyoung because of her past. Well, who wouldn’t be? If I was in his place, I would be the same too. It took her a lot of time just to get back to her normal life and be happy again. We both vowed to take care of Minyoung ever since then.

“Merong! As if you’ll ever tell on your favorite oppa. You love me too much.” I winked her as she act like she’s going to vomit. So mean to Hunnie!

“Umm guys, is there something going on between you guys?” Luhan hyung asked in a quiet voice as Minyoung and I burst out laughing like crazy. This is too funny! Hyung even looks like he’s jealous. He thought Minyoung and I were dating! Perhaps he’s starting to like her? OMG this is big news!

“You got us hyung. I and this girl beside me have been dating for more than a year.” I said in a tone that said “I’m caught.” Hyung looked surprise as Minyoung eyed with the look that said what-the-hell-are-you-saying? I look back at her with the follow-my-lead-look. She got my look and did a small nod.

“Were we too noticeable that we were dating?” I wrapped my arms around Minyoung’s waist. She stiffened but relaxed after a bit. Thank god they didn’t notice this. This is normal for Minyoung and I because we have been close since a long time ago and we are ok with the skin ship between each other. It started out just to tease Kai hyung but now we got used to it that hugging or even holding each other hand is pretty normal for us.

Our skin ship is enough to drive Kai hyung crazy because he’s just like that toward his sister. She’s that important to him and he would do anything for her. I remember once when he scolded that one girl who stole Minyoung’s doll away when she was young. That girl cried to hard.

Luhan hyung opened his mouth as if to say something but then we heard a voice we had never expected to hear.

“OH SEHUN, GIVE ME BACK MY YOUNGER SISTER!!” I looked at Minyoung, she looked at me.

 

WE’RE DEAD…

 

More like I’m dead meat. Oh …..

 

***

Author's Note - New update with Chapter 11 ^^ QOTD : Be with the ones that makes you happy :)