Chapter 23

My Secret Crush

Luhan’s POV

 

Well today we got up as our first day at Busan! I’m totally enjoying here for sure since firstly we aren’t at a hotel so we can do whatever we want without any limits. My roommate was none other than Sehun so it was easy. We both get along easily. We are one of the closest in the group but the thing is Sehun is just closer to Kai since they basically were friends since like what; years ago.

This is our first morning officially starting at Busan but I woke up kind of late for what I think. At least Sehun didn’t wake up before me so I had to wake this kid up. It took me longer than usual to wake him up because he was being too lazy. Finally I just left to get Chen and Baekhyun. Luckily they both were awake so I told them to go wake Sehun which they did happily. I pity the maknae but I gotta to do since he won’t wake up and I’m sure we are going to be busy the whole day.

I took a quick shower and put on some shorts and a plain white shirt. I didn’t forget my sunglasses and put some sunscreen on me. I’m not going to get sunburn no matter what! Then I took our my flip flops because I’m sure I don’t want to go in the ocean with my Timberlands.

Then I heard Sehun screamed knowing fully that the two devils woke him up for sure in an unforgettable way. Well I went back into my room and saw that Sehun was on my bed making me frown. I don’t like getting other people on my bed. But then I saw a fake snake on his bed. Oh, he’s scared of snakes. Nah it’s forgivable.

“Oh Sehun now get your up and get ready. Suho said we are going to leave early today.” I grabbed him by the arm and pushed him into the bathroom. Luckily despite our height difference I manage to do it since he was still kind of shock from the joke Chen and Baekhyun did.

I waited for the kid being the good hyung I am. Nah, it’s just I felt like sleeping again so I went to my bed and lay down. Wahhh this is so comfortable! I closed my eyes and rested for a bit.

“Luhan hyung,” I heard someone say as I opened my eyes slowly. I must have fallen asleep. After getting back to my senses, I saw that Sehun was done since he’s already dressed up.

“Hmmm let’s go, the others might be waiting for us downstairs.” I said as he nodded and followed me down. As expected everyone had gather around in the kitchen.

After that Suho announce that we will be having breakfast outside since the maids weren’t here. I can understand because I mean a few maids just for fourteen people? It’s just impossible.

On the bus I was the last go get on because I forgot my phone in my room so I had to rushed back and get it. Of course I didn’t forget my backpack that I carry around so I can put my things in. When I got on the bus I couldn’t find a seat because all of them already had their partners each. I didn’t expect Lay and Ahri to sit next to each other but I could see the love blooming between them. I had no choice to sit next to Minyoung. I don’t mind. She’s a nice person but I wonder why Chohee disliked her though?

When I sat down next to Minyoung she was listening to music with both her ear pods. I think she probably felt that someone sat down next to her because she turn her head to me as she took one of the ear pods out of her ear. Then we started to chat and stuff.

She actually is quite fun. When I asked her what music she was listening to, she gave me one of the ear pods and I that’s when the both of us started to jam on the bus. Of course I can sense my members giving weird looks and some glares from Jongin as usual. Well Minyoung have a nice brother but sometimes he’s just too much of a devil. It’s not like I’m going to take his sister away from him though.

Finally we arrived at the restaurant where we are going to have our breakfast. Yay food! I so excited to eat the food here. Since we had too many people we had to part into two groups and eat. Well I didn’t really mind which group I’m in as long as I’m going to eat. What’s more exciting is that our breakfast is a buffet! I’m going to eat my off here.

I was in the group with Minyoung, Sehun, Kris, Tao, Suho, Chen, and Baekhyun. Wait why are the two of the troublemakers are with us?! I groan when I found out that Chen and Baekhyun were with us. I mean they’re good to be with but they’re just too mischievous like what are they kids?

Breakfast of course was perfect. Suho really know how to make sure all the food taste good for us. When I was chowing down the food I had on the plate I look up to analyze the place we are eating at. If I’m coming back to Busan I’m coming here for sure again. Though I saw a scene what was quite unexpected.

Sehun was wiping some yogurt off Minyoung’s mouth. I don’t know why but I felt a prick in my heart. Wait, it’s probably nothing. Ignoring the heaviness I have in my heart I kept on eating quietly. The others were chatting and telling jokes but I just stayed quiet and just eat my food. I don’t feel like talking after seeing that scene. Something is very wrong with me.

After about an hour of eating, Suho finally said that we have to move on because we are on a schedule. Wait a schedule? Well as long as we get to have fun together I guess it is fine. There’s nothing to do anything else anyways. Everyone always goes with Suho’s ways since he is our leader.

When we got on the bus I went and sat down next to Minyoung again. Well not my fault my friends left me again. Suho announced that we are going to the Busan Sea Life Aquarium. I heard that place is cool so I’m excited. The only thing is that it will take about three hours. Well I guess I can sleep during the time.

The bus finally started as everyone started to go back to sleep. Like seriously people? I thought we were here to have fun. Well I guess I should sleep too. I took out my phone and opened shuffled my playlist. The song was none other than Taeyang’s Eyes Nose Lips. I was about to sleep when I got a message. My phone luckily was on vibration mode as I just felt the vibrations. I opened my phone and saw that it was a message from Chohee.

 

From: Chohee Babe

Oppa where are you?

Your mom said you aren’t home

 

To: Chohee Babe

I’m out on a vacation with EXO

 

From: Chohee Babe

Why didn’t you tell me?!

I was supposed to go with you!

 

To: Chohee Babe

Sorry I forgot

Plus this is a friends outing.

 

From: Chohee Babe

But I’m your girlfriend oppa

Why?

Did the members say I couldn’t come? T^T

 

I saw a picture of his girlfriend pouting face. Instead of finding it cute like how I used to think I found it quite weird. Why is she pouting like that?

 

To: Chohee Babe

They never said that

We just decided to have just friends’ vacation

I’ll be back soon anyways

 

From: Chohee Babe

Well then see you oppa

Love you <3

XXX

 

Chohee had attached a video of her biting her lips and then throwing a kiss at the camera. I decided to not answer the last message and just go to sleep.

 

I closed my as I waited for myself to fall in dream land. I was already feeling drowsy until someone dropped on my shoulder suddenly. That certainly shocked me. I opened my eyes and saw that it was Minyoung’s head. I was about to push her head back but then she’s a friend. I just ignore the fact that her head was on my shoulder and went back to sleep.

Apparently I couldn’t sleep because I can feel someone’s arms going around my waist. What the heck? Minyoung is the type to cuddle against someone when she sleeps? I’m starting to feel uncomfortable because she was also leaning onto my chest. Wait she is shivering?

I tried to get my arms out of her hug but I couldn’t. I sighed. I have to do this to check her temperature at least. I carefully and quietly lean my forehead against her as my face was very close to hers. After my forehead and hers touch I found her temperature normal. Thank god.

Well I need to sleep now since I’m sure we will be out for a whole day. Just ignoring Minyoung I tried to go back to sleep and this time I was successful because as soon as my eyelids dropped I fell into the beautiful dreamland.

 

***

Author’s POV

 

After arriving at the aquarium the driver woke Suho up who of course was the closest to him. Suho was a light sleeper so he woke up easily. He thank the driver for waking him up as he walk down the aisle trying to wake up each couple on the seat. He stopped right at the Lay and Ahri’s seats as he quickly took out his phone and snap a few pictures of how the two of them were.

“Lay-ah, Ahri-ah wake up, we are already here.” He carefully shook Lay as he also woke up being the light sleeper he is too. Suho was going to wake Ahri up too when Lay stopped him.

“It’s ok hyung. Just go wake the others up. I’ll take care of Ahri,” Lay said as he flashed his hyung his cute dimpled smile.

“You punk,” Suho said chucking as he woke the others up with much difficultly. He just went to wake the light sleepers first because that’s way easier as they could just wake the deep sleepers later.

When he arrived at Luhan and Minyoung’s seat Suho let out a loud gasped. He was shock by the position the two of them were in. Minyoung’s face was buried in Luhan’s chest with her arms surrounding him as Luhan had one of his arms around her waist pulling her into her. Of course this position happened after the deer fell asleep.

Suho being evil for once in a life time he once again took out his phone and quickly took a pic. “Luhan hyung! Minyoung-ah get up! We are here!” Suho said shouting a bit as he moved on. The voice had woken the partners on the seat. Minyoung woke up first as she was surprised since her face was close to something hard and sturdy. Then she gasped as she tried to struggle out and had a blush rushed up to her cheeks.

Luhan woke up from the sudden struggle against him as he woke up to a deep red Minyoung. Just before he tried to open his mouth to speak, Minyoung rushed out of her seat out of the bus. Luhan was confused. What had he done?

Suho smirked when he saw the scene of the innocent Minyoung and a very confused Luhan. He decided to show Luhan the picture he took later. It will be quite a surprise for sure. As a very good leader and dongsaeng, Suho had never agreed of Chohee being Luhan’s girlfriend. He already had a background search on her, despite her wealthy and strong background, she always have black holes here and there. Of course he never judged a book by its cover.

After knowing what Chohee did to Minyoung, he finally had decided that Chohee wasn’t meant for Luhan. It’s obvious to him that she was always faking her smiles and laughs in front of them. As if she was hiding something. Sometimes she would rush out of their dates. Well it was Luhan who told EXO. The others had shrugged it off saying that she probably had an important matter but Suho just had the feeling of something is going on for sure.

After everyone was awake and were off the bus, Suho came down. “Guys since this place is huge and there’s a crowd of us, it won’t be easy for us to be all together at once so be back here in around two to three hours. Then we will have lunch. Make sure all of your phones are open because we might have emergency. Now see ya kids here back in two hours.” Suho said as he left the others and went in the aquarium.

The others were quite baffled at how their leader just left them. Of course Minyoung recovered quickly as she grabbed Ahri’s hand and rushed inside. Of course with Kai, Sehun, and Lay following the two girls’ trail, they weren’t going to let the ladies be alone.

Of course in the aquarium it was very fascinating because of all the different fish species. It was like you being underwater. It was natural and pretty. Some of the fish were some were colorful and etc. Minyoung and Ahri kept taking photos now and then of the fish they found cute. The boys just look at the aquarium in awe too. It was such a breathtaking scene. They enjoyed it very much.

Minyoung started to walk away without the other four noticing since she was following this certain small fish that she love. It was colorful and cute. Without her knowing she came to this kind of abandon part of the aquarium. Yet the fish here were much more beautiful than the ones she saw.

Minyoung walked up as she placed her hands on the glass wall in awe of the scene displayed right in front of her. Yet she wasn’t the only one who was here.

“Minyoung?” someone called out to her as Minyoung as she turn around and saw Luhan. Then she noticed they were the only ones near that area.

“What are you doing here all alone?” Luhan frowned thinking about what could have happen if other people have found out that Minyoung was here all alone. She certainly could run into trouble.

“Oh I didn’t notice that I got separated with the others. I just got immense by this fish over there,” Minyoung pointed out the fish to Luhan. He let out a gasp.

“Oh my god that fish is gorgeous! You’re lucky you found it. They are the kind of fish that doesn’t be found easily. They are rare. It’s nice of you to spot one like this. (A/N – I made it up. If there’s a fish like that just add it XD)” Luhan patted her head with a smile (his grandpa smile XD) making Minyoung flutter a bit.

 

Why am I feeling like this?

 

Minyoung just smiled back. “Is that so? I never knew. I just found the fish lovely and just followed it.”

“Consider that you’re lucky girl,” Luhan said. He truly meant it. She was lucky, not just being able to spot the fish but her life. Her brother cares for her more than anything else in the whole world and would truly die for her. She has nice parents who are more than willing enough to support her dream and then there’s her best friend who has been with her side through the good and bad. Minyoung is a girl who life would be consider imperfectly perfect.

“Well I guess I am…” Minyoung replied with a soft smile that makes Luhan’s heart go crazy. He surely of course felt how his heart was leaping up and down. What the hell is wrong with me? Why is my heart beating so fast?

 

For sure the two of them had weird feelings that they never had before that day……

 

***

 

Author’s Note – YO LADIES (AND GENTELMEN)! Sorry I got the virus from Seungkwan XD How are all of you guys? I’m in quite a good mood because in just two more days I’m going to WWW (Week without Walls). This is a school trip and it’s quite exciting this year since all the teachers are new and we got to choose our roommates. Not that it was bad before but there’s difference between only one friend in the room rather than having both roommates being your close friends. It’s better to have fun like that. I hope I will enjoy it there so yeah here’s an update. ^^ Hope you all the best ~