Chapter 7

My Secret Crush

Minyoung's POV

 

"Of course I know her well, she's my

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sister...."

 

My wonderful and peaceful life at school is gone. Just like that. Not actually wonderful and peaceful but you know what I mean. This is the worst day of my whole life. I used to hate this but now that my brother announced the truth I felt like I didn’t really had to care much about the people anymore. I mean I got my brother by my side to support me, you think I’ll be scared of anything?

"You must be kidding me oppa. There is no way that Minyoung is your sister. Look at her, she's is nothing like you. You are handsome while she is the opposite of you." Eunmi said as she shot a disgusted look towards me. Complimenting my oppa wouldn't help you Park Eunmi. I glared at her. Does she think oppa would be on her side just because she complimented him? Such a . I don’t even understand girls nowadays.

"You guys don't believe me right? I'll give you the proof you need," He said and looked at me and continued his sentence. I just hope he isn’t planning something again. I just don’t like the look on oppa’s face. I mean after see this face for like 18 years straight; I just don’t even think he is handsome any more. Hehe ~

"Minyoung-ah can you give me your phone?" Kai oppa said, more like demanded me to hand my phone over. What does he want with my phone? I hope he doesn’t mess around with it.

"Sure Kai-sshi" I can't call him oppa yet so I just use honorific’s at school. That goes for Sehun and Baekhyun oppa too. I wouldn’t want to get caught by their fan girls do I? That would be living hell.

"Minyoung you can call me oppa now. They're going to know any ways." Oppa said and winked at me. The people around us gasped. A dancing machine, plus handsome kingka asked a 'normal' girl to call him oppa; when he doesn't even like it when the queenkas call him that. That’s very surprising, please note my sarcasm. What’s wrong with him asking his SISTER to call him oppa? This people here are somehow stupid in my opinion.

I rolled my eyes and passed him my phone. I kept glaring at him, what is he going to do? He better not mess around with my phone so off with his head, it’s an order from Queen Minyoung. I hear people saying how dare I glare at their kingka but do I care? N to the O means NO.

Oppa knows my password which is 9594 which represent my birth year and Kai oppa’s birth year. Yes even though my brother is very annoying I still love him very much.

Now back to the story, oppa was dialing someone. Why can’t he call that someone using his own phone? I mean he could have just used his instead of mine. Pabo oppa, I do mean what I just say. The precious handsome and dance machine of our school is actually an unknown pabo.

"Hello?" I heard a voice from the other side had answered the call. This voice seems very familiar.

"Umma, it's me Jongin. I was thinking can you or appa come to school. Minyoung and I need you to confirm something." Seriously oppa, are you really stupid? Can’t you call umma using your own phone? Stupid Kai oppa.

"Did something happen? Why are you using Minyoung's phone?" Umma sound as if she was panicking if something happen to me. Umma come save me!! Oppa is being very stupid and mean!!

"Umma, you don't need to panic. Nothing happen we both just need you to be here." Kai oppa answer umma and I heard her sigh out of relief on the other side. Why are they always so protective of me? It’s not like as if I’m going to die the next minute. I love how they really care for me but sometimes it goes overboard.

"Arraso, I'll be there in 20 minutes." I heard umma said from the other side. She should quickly come here; I want to be out of this mess as soon as possible.

Oppa clicked the red button on my phone and ended the call between him and umma. Oppa is just like me, we both feel like we need to hang up first when we ended a phone call with someone. (A/N - Actually that’s a stupid habit of mine >.<)

"Now proof is on the way so why don't we wait?" Kai oppa went to the nearest table and sat down and crossed his legs. Such a diva.

"How can we believe you oppa? You could just be plotting." being the iest in the group Chohee talk to oppa. That's the first; she hasn’t say a single word since she got here with her group. Probably since the news is just too much for her to handle. I know I’m awesome. No need to show it out.

"Fine then, I'll get another proof for you guys." Oppa took control of my phone again. I think he's going through my photo gallery and found what he wanted. Oppa turn the phone around and everybody gasped for the second time.

It was a picture of Kai oppa, Sehun oppa, and me at my birthday party last year. Both oppas have their hands around me. All of us were smiling brightly. Guess what I was wearing? A light yellow color dress and I'm no wearing my glasses.  I think I forgot to mention it. I’m a 'nerd' at school so I have fake glasses. I’m also a tomboyish girl so I don’t like to wear dresses or skirts. But I have to wear skirts for the school since it's a part of the uniform and of course for special occasions.

Everyone who was watching gasped. Whispers were going around like a wild fire and it was too annoying to be honest. Even most of the EXO members seem surprised by this fact. Well that, they have to deal with their own dongsaengs, it’s not my fault he didn’t tell them or anything. Well, it kind of my fault but nope I’ll blame it on oppa because he loves me.

"Wait a second. Why don’t Baekhyun look shocked? Don't tell me that he already know about this? And Oh Sehun, you should have told us. Why did you keep this a secret?” Kris looked at Baekhyun oppa. More like glaring at him. I’m sorry oppa; you have to suffer because of me.

"About that hyung, I actually found out not too long ago too." Baekhyun oppa was a bit scare from the glare he have from his Kris hyung. I mean Kris is one of the colder members of EXO and yeah his face is on fire for sure.

"I know Minyoung since I was friends with Kai ever since kids so yeah. It’s been practically like forever or something." Sehun oppa rubbed his nape. He has the best poker face in EXO with Kris but, he's still the maknae so he's still scare of his hyungs.

"Why you guys did actually kept that a secret?! You guys should have told us when you guys found out!! We could have protected her! And you Kim Jongin, being her brother doesn't mean you'll be off the hook." Suho said as he knocked his dongsaengs' head lightly. Even though Suho-sshi knocked their heads lightly, someone even have the guts to whine.

"It hurts hyung." Baekhyun oppa was whining. Why do I feel like I need to pinch his cheeks even though I’m kinda like in trouble right now? I’m seriously so weird and creepy.

"Shut up Bacon. I only knocked your head lightly."  Suho kind of glare at Baekhyun, and he just pouted in response. OMG!!  Asdfghjkl!! Baekhyun oppa is just so cute!!

"I sorry to interrupted the conversation Suho-sshi but I ask them to keep quiet about my identity." I answered his question. Poor Baekhyun oppa, he got hurt… Nah, I’m not that sorry. That’s karma for him being so annoying to me. I’m evil and I know it.

"It's ok Minyoung. And please call me oppa; I'm not that old to use honorific’s on." Suho give me his angelic smile. The smile that could melt any girls' heart was given to me. This human being in front of me is an angel, I swear. 

"Arraso Suho oppa," I don’t usually don't smile but I did any way. He was nice to me so yeah.

 

***

Author’s POV

 

"Oh by the way, Minyoung-ah can you take those glasses off?" Kai hates it when his sister is hiding how beautiful she is by wearing glasses. He thinks it takes her beauty away from her.

"Oppa I can't see without glasses." Minyoung made up an excuse so she can keep her glasses on. Without her knowing Sehun was in front of her. FACE TO FACE.  Minyoung's eyes widened while the other gasped. She has been used to Sehun being close and touchy with her but this is in public. Well, they have act like that in front of their families but this is at school, where everything is gossip around.

Sehun lifted his hands up and slowly took Minyoung's glasses off. He was staring right into her pretty eyes and she also stare back into his brown orbs. This made them seems as if they were lovers, and they were so madly in love with each other that nothing is going to stop them from loving each other.

"OH SEHUN!!! GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY SISTER!!" Kai was the first one to wake from being dazed. He is and always had been the one and only over protective brother of Minyoung. He is still and will be forever.

Sehun rolled his eyes, "Come on hyung. You were the one that ask Minyoung to take off her glasses. She didn't so I did it for her." He said it in a sarcastic tone. In his mind he was saying how stupid his hyung actually is.

Kai knew Sehun was right in a way but, "STILL YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO GO THAT CLOSE TO HER FACE!!!" If strangers walked by they would think that Kai is Minyoung's boyfriend not brother. He is the kind of brother that is very over protective.

Sehun turn back to Minyoung and lower his height so he is face to face with Minyoung again. "Minyoung-ah, you shouldn't lie to your oppas. I know you since kids; I can read you like a book don't forget that." After saying that Sehun give Minyoung his cute eye smile that he always gave her since they were young, and patted her head. Minyoung smiled back at Sehun. The fan girls were jealous while most of the boys near were amaze by Minyoung’s goddess like beauty.

 

OVER PROTECTIVE BROTHER ACTIVATED!!!

BEEP!! BEEP!

 

"GET AWAY FROM HER OH SEHUN. THIS IS MY ENTIRE FAULT THAT I INTRODUCE HIM TO MY SISTER!!" Kai was blaming himself for the closeness between Minyoung and Sehun. And Sehun and Minyoung burst out laughing; it was very funny to see Kai losing his cool. When they were kids, Minyoung and Sehun would always gang up against Kai just because they find it pleasurable.

"KIM JONGIN!!! WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT SEHUN?" And that’s a voice that is familiar. Very familiar…

 

***

Author's Note - Chapter 7 is now here for you