Mystery #37

† MYSTERIOUS YಠU † - {신비한 그대}
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hakyeon was staring at his phone thinking if he should make the call, but obviously he figured there was no point. His phone rang suddenly in his hand, and he almost dropped it in his surprise. It was Jae In on the caller ID.

“Pleasant surprise.” He said, sarcastically.

“Hey, have you been able to get through Yoo Jung’s phone?” She asked in a worried tone. Hakyeon was even bitterer now, he never even made it to her name while scrolling through his contacts list on his smartphone. So damn proud of myself, he thought.

“I haven’t.” He answered plainly and Jae In sighed loudly into his ears, sounding an obvious sympathy.

“I hope everything is fine with you ‘cause you certainly looked like when we left last night.” And then she hung up on him after another sigh. Hakyeon hated the fact that she was so damn honest. But one thing he wasn’t aware of was the fact that Jae In was just checking up on him, because after biding Yoo Jung goodbye the night before, he looked even horrible than just terrible. It was as though his whole world collapse. She wanted to say something to him, but figured saying nothing was the best form of consolation in that moment. Though she was a little jealous at how much he liked Yoo Jung.

Hakyeon draped an arm over his eyes and sighed.

“Wow… That’s a good way to end a call.” Hakyeon said into his phone while the screen went black. He felt so useless, he was worried yet he couldn’t bring himself to even make a call. But again, he knew where he stands in her heart. There was literally no living space for him. He was surprised at how in love she was with Minseok. He was jealous of him in fact. Minseok had everything anyone could’ve wanted and now he has her too.

“Is this the end of my high school first love? This .” He sighed again, feeling the air of despair leaving his lungs as if his soul has left his body.

+++++

 

Yoo Jung swallowed with a heavy heart as their chauffeur stopped before a private facility in Seoul National Hospital. Minseok had explained that it was a private research facility funded by the Byun family, as in Baekhyun’s parents have specially funded the whole facility. The Byun family is a rather big shareholder of the nation’s most prestigi

Please log in to read the full chapter