Mystery #1

† MYSTERIOUS YಠU † - {신비한 그대}
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

So… where do I even begin? Do I start from saying how big their private country club-like mansion is or do I start from… self-introduction?

Let’s start with the house. After all these years, I’ve moved from house to house, from Condominiums to Terrace to apartments to even country side traditional house. To tell you the truth, it is definitely scarier to live in the country side. Now I’ve been walking for about five minutes behind this butler and we are not even close to their main building. Okay, I exaggerated a little. The sun is too glaring I’m melting into a puddle, so forgive me.

Apparently Halmeoni has prepared a room for me, which happens to be right along the same corridor as her only grandson. According to Uncle Butler, my room is just a room away from their Young Master’s bedroom.

“The room in between is actually his study room. But Madam hopes that you will become a good company to Young Master thus she has ordered your room close to his.”

So he says.

Normally people call such a wonderful situation as striking lottery. But to me, I’ll rather have the whole level to myself. As my thoughts wander I didn’t even realize how we’ve actually walked a very long way. Crap. I don’t even remember how I got here.

Have I mention how simple the furnishing is? White walls, white pillars, white marble tiles and diamond overhead chandeliers along the corridor. The corridor is a lot brighter and stylish than I have imagined. My room is actually the last door and Young Master’s room is the first room when we turn into this corridor.

“This is the West Block, turn left on the main block, take the stairs and turn left again.” Uncle Butler seems to read my mind very well. He even gave me a very too friendly smile.

But that’s not my main concern. I don’t really like the idea of having to walk pass his room all the time.

“Young Master will be back from school soon.”

There it is again. Uncle Butler reading my mind like magic. But so far so good. The corridor is too bright for those. I haven’t spot any so far. So to speak, I think I should address Uncle Butler correctly.

“Erm, Ahjussi? How should I address you?”

He stops and stands to his right side facing me, bowing a 45degrees before speaking with the same over friendly smile. “Ah, I’ve forgotten. Miss Seo, you can call me Lee.”

I smile back, a little too forced. “And you can just call me Yoo Jung.” He smiles with an acknowledging nod and continues walking. Finally he stops at the last door and turns the gold do

Please log in to read the full chapter