Mystery #14

† MYSTERIOUS YಠU † - {신비한 그대}
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Some infinites in a whole bunch of infinity infinites…could it be love?

 

Yoo Jung opens her eyes slowly, blinking against the sunlight. In her fuzzy blurry vision, there’s a figure standing by the window, looking out into the backyard. Still drowsy, she turns to lie on her side. The figure seems to notice and walks towards her, but somehow she’s just too tired to keep her eyes open…

Before darkness took over, she thought she’d heard a voice. “..member me.”

Yoo Jung’s eyes flew open at once but welcoming her lazy morning is a great burst of sunlight through the windows. She digs her knuckles into her temple, feeling slightly embarrassed at her dream earlier.  

I must’ve been thinking a little too much about boy girl relationships. Seo Yoo Jung ah please get a grip on reality.

She sighs and took a glance at the clock on her nightstand, literally jumping out of bed - 8:44AM. She’s most definitely running late in no more than 15 minutes. Locating her 2nd set of uniform, which Madam Kim had graciously ordered for the maids in the house to prepare at least 3 sets for her school days, she undresses in lightning speed. And within minutes she’s off to the toilet with her toiletries with her messy bed hair covering half of her face.

Coincidentally, his door opens as she half runs past and a sleepy Minseok with messy bed hair emerges, half yawning and scratching his head. When their eyes met, the latter almost choked back the air from his throat and takes a large stride back, banging the door close.

But Yoo Jung’s more concern on the fact that he isn’t prepared for school. Don’t they have school today?

 Nonetheless, her priority is to get ready in lighting speed and she will make it on time. But once again, almost screamed when she saw her own reflection in the mirror. Crap..

When she’s out from the toilet, Minseok’s already outside his room, leaning against the wall in his usual composure and wealthy aura as if the lazy boy from earlier is someone else entirely. Dressed in smart casual, he looks as though he just came out from a photoshoot, not a hair out of place.

Though as tidy as he seems, he’s actually more worried on bracing for Yoo Jung’s sharp tongue. Only to his surprise, she doesn’t seem to care about his morning unglamorous get-up.  On the other hand, he finds her messy bed hair cute in a child-like manner.

“Are we not going to school today?” She frowns but stares piercingly right into his eyes.

Minseok clears his throat before replying but in actual fact feels a little disappointed at how unobservant she is. Did she not see me just now? She would be scoffing at me by now.

Fact is; it took her all the energy she has left from her morning rush to remain composed and stare fearlessly into those sharp eyes of his. After all, bed hair Minseok is an adorable innocent looking boy which is too far apart from t

Please log in to read the full chapter