Mystery #30

† MYSTERIOUS YಠU † - {신비한 그대}
Please log in to read the full chapter

When they finally got Yoo Jung out of the suffocating hall, they continued walking, pulling the dazed Yoo Jung with them. Hakyeon was already beyond furious. He too, had to remained calm and composed, to not jeopardized his parents’ image or do anything that would cause his family any wrong impression. He was furious not because he had an image to maintain but at his powerless to protect the girl he treasure. And now he could only vent it all on a nearby bench, when nobody was around.

“What was that about??!”

“Can you please keep it down?” Jae In added in a loud whisper even though she too, was mad. “Yoo Jung where is your room? You look bad, you need rest. We’re going back okay? I’ll call my parents and tell them I’ll be staying the night. I’m sure Madam Kim wouldn’t mind, not after what she has done.”

Yoo Jung didn’t realize how her hands were trembling. Lee Ji Eun, the girl to become Minseok’s bride, was really beautiful. Yet the way she smiled was something she couldn’t simply ignore. Something is going on, something she didn’t know of. Maybe she was an ex-girlfriend?

She bit her lips and winced from the pain, soon she tasted blood. She bit them too hard.

“Where did Minseok go?” She asked and finally gathered herself together. They have brought her back to the small garden behind the dinner hall, yet Minseok was nowhere to be found. Where did you go Kim Minseok? Do you intend to run away? This is so unlike you.

The back door opened to a worried Lee. He lowered his eyes as if it was painful even for him to look at her.

“Where is Minseok?” Yoo Jung mustered her strength and ran towards the old butler. He shook his head.

“I’m sorry I do not know.”

“Where is Madam Kim? Is she with you?” Jae In asked, determined to find out what was going on but the butler shook his head again.

“She asked me to come back, knowing that you’ll head for Miss Yoo Jung’s room. She’s still at the hall. I couldn’t say more, but this engagement must be a shock for all of you.”

“Easy for you to say.” Jae In snapped. Lee shook his head and sighed.

“It wasn’t an easy decision for her too, Miss Yoo Jung, Miss Soo Hyun will speak with you soon. I’ll send someone over with chamomile tea.” He said and held the door, gesturing them to enter.

Yoo Jung’s legs went soft. She had used up her remaining strength and all she got in return was more questions. Hakyeon stood outside with a grim

Please log in to read the full chapter