Mystery #26

† MYSTERIOUS YಠU † - {신비한 그대}
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minseok wakes up to the sound of birds chirping. The sun was already up and bright in the sky. While he gets up from lazy mode, stretching his arms, he catches sight of defenseless Yoo Jung who's still so deep in her sleep. He can't help but wonder what's she dreaming with that half opened mouth and he also can't help but smile at that oddly endearing face.

He sighs again though as if reality gave him a tight slap. This isn't the first time he had seen her entertaining sleeping face. He remembered the night when he rushed into her room while her blood curling screams surprised him all too much. Worst of all, it seems that this girl literally had no memories of that night, he should forget about it too. It was also that morning when he woke up to her sleeping face and fell off the bed in shock. He'd cursed himself so badly for being such an idiot. Good thing she doesn’t remember.

He lightly brushes his bed hair with his long pretty fingers and walks towards the bed in a soft steps, he's afraid he'll wake him up and he doesn't want to wake her up. Not yet.

He looks at her for a while and shakes his head. Time to wake up Kim Minseok. Reaching over, he pokes her shoulders lightly. When she doesn't budge, he gives her a harder push. That works, though he's actually a little disappointed. He thought he could’ve been amused slightly longer. “Sorry to break your sweet dreams, but it is time I claim my room back.”

Yoo Jung sits up in an instant, thankfully missing Minseok’s forehead by close to an inch and started glancing around the unfamiliar room with her sleepy eyes. “Is it time for school?” she mumbles, scratching her hair too casually.

“Almost.” Minseok says while staring at her impatiently with his arms crossed. "Get up."

When she hears his stern voice again, it finally dawn upon her that she has been sleeping in his room and she'd probably looking really horrible and sloppy at the moment. Embarrassed, she makes a dash for the door without taking another glance at him. Though Minseok really seems to be enjoying this little morning episode, he can’t bring himself to deny the fact that it's really adorable of her to be so flustered.

“Just how many different sides will you show me in the future? I really look forward to mornings now.”

+ +

Yoo Jung slams the door shut behind her and collapsed to the gr

Please log in to read the full chapter