Mystery #23

† MYSTERIOUS YಠU † - {신비한 그대}
Please log in to read the full chapter

“If you continue to stare at me and not say a thing, there’s nothing I can do to help you.” I seriously look really pathetic, whispering into my literature text book, trying not to look at the male student. The thing is, I am very bothered by the fact that he managed to follow me all the way home. I am supposed to be getting use to this peaceful big mansion, supposed to be sleeping very soundly and sometimes creeping myself out with my own reflection. I am definitely not supposed to be bringing more ghosts indoors.

Even Ravi couldn’t do that.

Now this boy is getting too comfortable around. He has found himself a “spot” in my big room and just sat there, it has been twenty minutes, on my nightstand, just staring at me or smiling at me whenever I turn around. Good thing is, except for the dark purple circles around his eyes or the blue hue he is giving out just like any spirits out there, he looks perfectly normal. I sighed deeply and continued in my work.

“If you’re not going to tell me anything, I’m going to pretend you are not there. Yup, this is what I am going to do.”

A knock on the door startles me then and in the corner of my eyes, he dissipates into thin air like mist in one swift instant.

“Good for you, hiding whenever you can.”

“Come in.” I think I might have raised my voice a little too much but I guess it’s alright. Most reluctantly, I have to get out of this comfortable arm chair. Have I mentioned that, every chair and every couch in this mansion was perfect, so comfortable you can easily fall asleep in them? That was what happened to me, I fell asleep as soon as I got home. But that ended up bad because the male spirit was sitting right next to me, though my fever somehow went away already.

The door opened slowly to a housekeeper with a glass of orange water on the tray she is holding. Wait a second, isn’t she the cleaning lady for Minseok’s room? Yes, we have our individual cleaning staffs for our respective rooms.

“Miss, I’ve brought you vitamin water, please drink it.” She says with a kind smile.

“Aren’t you in charge of Minseok’s room?” I can’t help but ask, unless Halmeoni has switched staffs.

T

Please log in to read the full chapter