Mystery #12

† MYSTERIOUS YಠU † - {신비한 그대}
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Ravi plucked a random small flower from the grass patch and gave it to Jae In, who laughed in disbelief.

“Yah Ravi, What is the meaning of this?” Jae In held the small flower between her fingers carefully. Even though it was a random gesture, but she didn’t mind.

“I’m giving it to you. It’s so fragile, so please take care it well. Just like how you took care of my heart.” Ravi said easily, though he was too embarrassed to look at her.

Jae In only laughed louder and punched Ravi lightly on his arm. He winced instead, and Jae In rolled her eyes thinking it was another of his prank. “That is not helping,” and landed another light punch on the same spot. Ravi bit his lips but smiled for her. He loved her smile, the kind of smile Taylor Swift sang about and he would do anything just to see it again. And of course, she doesn’t need to know about the wound on his arm which was covered by his uniform.

Seeing her, he smiled naturally. He really loved her.

+ + + + +

Yoo Jung holds the box up above her face. Her mind is too preoccupied with finding a solution than trying to sleep. Tossing and turning for the past hour has gotten her even more restless. The last thing she needs is insomnia.

Sitting up in one push, she placed the box on top of the letter she placed on her night stand. Maybe she could take a breather. Grabbing her cardigan, she walks towards one of the bigger windows right beside her bed and pulled the curtains open.

Outside, the compound seemed so ever peaceful. The moonlight bright and mysterious seeping through the gaps in her windows, casting shadows everywhere.

Maybe the reality hasn’t really sunk in yet. The fact that her parents knew such a wealthy friend is still a big surprise. And that Madam Kim willingly invited her to live with them is an even bigger surprise. She pinched her thigh lightly just to make sure that this isn’t a dream. Her dramatic life needs some time to get used to.<

Please log in to read the full chapter