Mystery #20

† MYSTERIOUS YಠU † - {신비한 그대}
Please log in to read the full chapter

Arriving in school with Hakyeon is a big mistake. Instead of remaining low profile, I have only attracted even more attention to myself. I have forgotten all about it in my foolish attempt just to spite Minseok. I doubt you can even call it a spite because what I did was plain childish. I just want to get away from that smug faced demon child. I just didn’t like the way he looked at me, at us. Seriously what’s with that murderous look?

On the other hand, Cha Hakyeon, captain of the school’s basketball team. Not only is he good looking, he has a great deal of fangirls. And in this very instant, I have officially made myself their one main target. I can already feel an Anti-Yoo Jung-Club in the making. Minseok, it is all because of him. Nothing good ever happens around him!

“Thanks for the ride.” I pass him the helmet, or rather I throw him the helmet, before speed walking into the foyer. I didn’t wait for his reply but I hear him calling my name at the back of my head. But that’s really not my main concern.

“Who is she?”

“Why did she come here together with oppa?”

“Who does she thinks she is?”

“She’s not even pretty.”

I can only lower my head and keep my eyes glued to the ground. The hateful voices echoes in my mind like a constant ringing and when the bell for the first period rang without a warning, I skipped a step in surprise. But I guess the speed walking did help me reach class on time only that I was panting in front my locker thus earning some more unwanted stares. It is okay. These stares are really nothing compared to those I earned earlier. Thank god the teacher’s not here yet, now I just need to...

Someone pats my shoulder and I jumped in surprise.

“Are.. you okay?”

“Jae In?” I turn around and find myself looking at the same girl from the year book; the same long neat hair that flows silkily down her shoulders to her chest, the same bright eyes not to mention; make-up free features. No red lipstick no thick eye liner or fake lashes. I think my expressions already gave me away, because Jae In is about to burst into laughter.

“Do I really look so different?” She asks and plays with her hair. There’s a different air around her. Has she finally accepted Ravi’s passing? Did I do something right this time? Isn’t she scared? Did she really believe me?

“Thank you.. for.. for everything. I will keep it a secret.” She says in almost a whisper but those word

Please log in to read the full chapter