Mystery #21

† MYSTERIOUS YಠU † - {신비한 그대}
Please log in to read the full chapter

I had a dream, a dream so vivid and so real I thought it was my memory. In my dreams there were two boys, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t see their faces clearly, they were always blurry. But I didn’t wonder why. They were smiling and waving at me, or rather only one of them was smiling at least. We were playing catch on a green field and I could feel the soft warm breeze against my cheeks. I looked down at my small chubby hands, full of dirt and grass. I must’ve fallen over a lot of times.

“Now it’s your turn to catch!” The one with an angrier voice pointed an accusing finger at the other one. “Fine with me! I’ll count to ten.” And off he went towards the tree covering his eyes and began counting.

“ONE!” He shouted with his loud cheerful voice. Then angry voice grabbed my hand and we were running.

“FIVE!”

We ran towards a row of short bushes in a distance. “Let’s hide behind these.” Angry voice was a calmer, cooler voice now. “o.” I tried to say, but I didn’t hear my voice.

I knelt behind him, his back seemed so big for a child. He had a hand stretched behind his back, against my arm, protecting me as if stopping me from running off on my own.

“NINE! I’M COMING!”

“You wait here, I’m going to distract him.” His voice was soft and kind of manly even if his voice is still that of a baby. I nodded and he ran off into the distance.

“TEN!”

And my eyes flew open, while he is here looking at me with an expression that seemed really annoying. Why have I done to deserve such punishment huh? Did I murder him in my past life and now he’s back for some revenge?

Kim Min Seok; That devil in a prince suit. I’m already being really lenient here for name calling just in case any Minseok fangirls disag

Please log in to read the full chapter