Daehyun 02

BAP's Coffee Story

Click here before you read this. I got inspiration from that song.

                                              

 

Daehyun sighed as he looked at his watch for the fifth time within a minute. Nervous haunted him. He grabbed on his bag strap and held it tightly. If that could make him less nervous, he would do it. Few cars passed by him but none of it is the one he was looking for. He looked at his phone waiting for a call or a text to come but after 5 minutes, he was staring at his phone with the wallpaper of him and the one that he loved. He liked her a lot, having a one side love that forever bringing him to hell—however he still kept that feeling. Rather suffer than slowly die without admitting his true feelings.

 

Beep beep.

 

Daehyun quickly unlocked his phone when a text came in. His reading speed was faster than his friend's LTE rap. 'Where are you? I'm at the park nearby the café. Text me when you arrive at the café. I'll come.'

 

Daehyun rushed to the park. A lot of questions were floating in his blank mind. Today's plan was to wait at the conjunction and went to the café together but it had changed and he didn't get a single notice. "Why didn't she tell me?" Daehyun questioned himself while running to the park. He quickly looked around the park. Then he founded a lady was sitting in front the fountain. She was wearing white shirt and a denim shorts with her sneakers on. Daehyun sat next to her.

 

"Ice cream?" He offered and showed her vanilla ice cream that he bought earlier. She turned around to him.

 

"No thanks." She smiled and shook her head. Then she looked back at the fountain.

 

"Why didn't you call?" She asked.

 

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" She remained silent at his question.

 

"Let's go. We have to finish it by today. I'm not free tomorrow." She stood up and grabbed her backpack. She tried to sound cheerful but Daehyun was not that stupid, he knew something was wrong. She walked away, leaving Daehyun with two ice creams in his hands. He threw his chocolate ice cream into the dustbin. It was the first time he threw something that he likes. He looked annoyed and angry...but the truth was he doesn’t know what kind of feelings was it.

 

Daehyun grabbed her hand and made she turned around facing him. "Stop making me like this." He said. Daehyun knew his friendship with her could be the end right now.

 

"What? What do you want? I'm really not in mood for another pain in the ."

 

"Tell me what's wrong? You always share your things and your problems with your friends but why not me? Sometime I feel left out. Am I your friend? Or just a project partner?"

 

You shoved his hand away then sighed. "You are not my friend. Please don't be... All of my friends hurt me enough today. So don't be my friend." She walked away with watery eyes like bomb that going to explode soon.

 

Daehyun stopped her once again then pulled her into a hug. "Fine then... I'm guess I'm just a project partner..." He sighed and patted her head. "This one side love is really dragging me to hell." He mumbled to himself but it was loud enough for her to hear it clearly. She pushed him away.

 

"One side love? Huh!" She glared at him unbelievably. "You are so coward to tell your feelings then you said it dragged you to hell. You are the one who dragged yourself to hell. I... I like you for long time ago...... I rejected everyone just for you......" She stopped following with deep sigh and regret pinned in her heart. "Let's just go to café and finish our project."

 

"Wait!" Daehyun yelled to stop her once she started to walk away again. She stopped but she didn't turn around this time. "This 'not friend' label really annoyed me. So would you-"

 

To be continued...


 

There’s going to be a sequel soon ^.^)/ I’m working on a chapter fics’ video teaser and I might post it soon ^^ wait for it~~~~ 고마워용~~~ Since it's been a long time I didn't update, I'll post another one tonight.