Daehyun 01

BAP's Coffee Story

You and Daehyun were sitting on the floor while enjoying they Korean traditional food with old Korean style. It was just a random idea of him, wanting to eat like that. He just moved from Busan to Seoul, everything was new to him and you happened to be his neighbour that always helped him since he got to Seoul "How was it? Is it nice?" Daehyun asked since he was the one who cook all of the food.

 

"Em." You replied and gave him a little nod. It taste good and edible but you felt awkward.

 

"You hate it? Right?"

 

"What? No. No. I love it. Really. I really love it." You said and smile. Daehyun grinned as he saw your smiling eyes. His heart fluttered and filled with joy and happiness.

 

Both of you continued to eat and let the awkward silent filled the room. Daehyun put aside the vegies. You raised your eyebrow and tapped the table using the chopstick. "Kid. Eat your vegies and listen to mummy. Understand?" You said jokingly, trying to break the awkwardness that you believed it came from you.

 

"Shiro!" Daehyun started to use his aegyo and looked away. You frowned and followed with the flow.

 

"What? Ya. Eat your vegies. It's good for your body.”

 

"Mummy, didn't I said I don't want. Want me to repeat again? Since you like it, how about you finish it." He put all the vegies in your plate. “Manhi meoggeo.” He said and smiled evilly.

 

You pouted. By using the chopstick, you took the vegies and ate it—munched the vegies slowly with a frown. Daehyun chuckled. "Good girl."

 

You took the spoon and scooped all of the vegies. "Now open your mouth." You pointed the spoon's full of vegies at him. He covered his mouth like a 5 years old kid and shook his head. "Open your mouth." You started to sound like a mother. Daehyun shook his head for couple of times.

 

"Fine. You ask me to do it." You put down the spoon and took a long-small piece of carrot. You approached him using your knee and tried to put the carrot into his mouth.

 

"Open your mouth." Both of your began to struggle and cracked to laugh. Then, unexpected thing happened. You somehow slipped and fell on him. Gasp was heard from both of you. You bitted your lips and looked at Daehyun. A smiled slowly drawn on your lips. Daehyun chuckled and eat the carrot from your hand. Daehyun and you were still in the awkward position and you were still blur because you had no idea how you could fell on him.

 

"Hehehe. Sorry. My mistake." You get off from him and got back at your seat then sat awkwardly.

 

"My mistake too." He said. "I'll eat my vegies~" His cute voice made the room filled with laughter and the air of awkward had now gone. Daehyun ate his food as usual. He took a glanced at you before he ate the food. You noticed him staring at you again and he knew he had been caught.

 

“I…” Daehyun started. But then he paused. He took a deep breath for the last time before he spat it out, “Wannajoinmedinnertonightaftermypractice?”

 

“What?”

 

“Wanna join me for dinner tonight? My treat and I promise you that I’ll eat my veggies.” Daehyun touched his chest when he was able to say that without shuttered. You took a sip of the plain water and nodded. You were still unsure about your feelings towards him but Daehyun already sure about his.