Yongguk 04

BAP's Coffee Story

     

     

 

 

“Do you cry again today?” You asked your son. He looked at the camera and grinned while he shook his head. He had his bottle in his hand. You smiled. Yongguk came and hugged his son from behind. “It’s tough for him but he made it.” He said.

 

It was a big relief for you. The image of your only son crying when you had to leave for 3 days due your work was really hard to forget. Even though he is not your biological son but the bond between you and him is unbreakable. He’s your son no matter what. You adopted him because his biological parents failed to take care of him. They abused him when he was just few months on his own feet. You saved him from being hit by his abusive father after his mom passed away. He was just 2. That was when you felt you need to take care of him. Yongguk then came into your life as a husband. You knew long enough and he admitted he had been keeping his feeling towards you long enough but he wasn’t sure if you felt the same towards him. After he knew you adopted a kid, he knew he couldn’t lose you. So now your son named had change, from using your name as his family name, it had changed to Yongguk’s. Bang Haemin.

 

“Haemin ah, want umma to company you till you fall asleep?” You asked. Haemin nodded. “Now close your eyes.” Haemin gave his empty bottle to Yongguk and looked back to you. He kissed the phone screen before he closed his eyes. Yongguk patted his back to drive him sleep. You smiled. Your heart aches but what could you do, you are far away from him and you couldn’t abandon your job too.

 

After Haemin completely fall asleep, you called your husband. “Yongguk ah? Still there?” Yongguk sat up and took the phone. “Yeah.” He rubbed his eyes. Yongguk pulled up the blanket and kissed Haemin for the last time before he walked out from his room.

 

“So how’s everything going?” You asked. Yongguk chuckled “Everything’s good. When he woke up he still looks for you. He said ‘umma? Where’s umma? I miss umma.’ But he didn’t cry.” Yongguk sat on the sofa. He looked tired and sleepy.

 

“Have some rest. I’ll be back soon. I love you.”

 

“I love you too.” You and Yongguk kissed the phone screen together and ended the call.

 

 

 

The next day arose. Yongguk took Haemin for some shopping to celebrate your coming and family dinner with the Bang’s family. Yongguk showed a cd of Haemin’s favorite cartoon. “Haemin look.” Haemin was sitting at the baby seat on the trolley looked up to his father. “Your favorite cartoon. You want?” He said.

 

Haemin looked away. “No.”

 

“Wae?” Yongguk was shock.

 

“Umma already bought it… Appa let’s go. I don’t want to sit here.” Haemin wanted to get out from the trolley. He pouted and looked grumpy. His legs were kicking the air and he felt really uncomfortable sitting there.

 

“Okay okay. Let’s pay this thing and we’ll go to the playground okay?” Haemin nodded. Then, the father and son proceeded to check out at the counter. Yongguk took Haemin out from the trolley and Haemin helped him to put all the goods at the counter. After paying for it, they put their groceries in the car and went to the kids’ indoor playground, the kid’s café. Haemin was extremely excited when they entered the café. His eyes sparkled and his jaw dropped. He jumped in happiness and dragged Yongguk to the slide.

 

“Appa! Appa! Appa!” He pointed at the red slide. “Appa let’s play the slide.” Haemin said. Yongguk kneeled to Haemin’s level. He pouted.

 

“Hmmmm…” Yongguk acted like he doesn’t want to go there. Haemin pouted more. “Appa, let’s go.” Haemin pulled Yongguk’s shirt. Yongguk laughed and hugged his son.

 

“Okay but kiss me first.” Haemin gave Yongguk a peck on his cheek right away. “Here too.” Yongguk pointed at the other cheek. Haemin quickly kissed him. “Here.” Yongguk pointed at his forehead. Haemin kissed it and sent him kissed all over his face. His small hands held Yongguk’s face.

 

“Let’s go~~” Haemin kissed Yongguk few times more. Yongguk’s heart totally melted for it. “Okay.”

 

Then they entered. Yongguk had become 5 again. He crawled into the small slide with Haemin. “What am I doing right now?” Yongguk chuckled. He held Haemin and they slide down together. They spent a lot of good times together. Chasing around the playground, played in the balls pool, hides and seek and took a lot of pictures together. After few hours there, they went back home.

 

Haemin fell asleep in the car on their way home. He was exhausted due a lot of excitement he had earlier. Yongguk carried his son and put him on the bed. Then he went back to the car to take the groceries. Luckily he didn’t buy and wet groceries like chickens and meats or his car will smell terrible since he left it for few hours and played at the kids’ café. While Haemin sleep, Yongguk prepared the house. He thought of cooking something but it was not long for him to join Haemin on the bed.

 

 

 

“Appa…” Yongguk felt his shoulder being shook. It was Haemin’s sweet voice that woke him up. “Appa, is umma home yet?”

 

“Umm?” Yongguk sat up and looked at the time. He was not on the right track of plan. “Oh.. Umma will be back soon.” He quickly washed his face and brushed his teeth with Haemin. Then he headed to the kitchen to prepare dinner for his family. Haemin sat at the dining table and watched his panicked father.

 

Haemin laughed. Yongguk turned to Haemin. “Why are you laughing?”

 

“Umma will be angry.” Haemin pointed at the empty packet of ramyun in the trash can. Yongguk felt relief, Haemin reminded him of the most important thing. He knew you are not going to be happy with it if you know he ate ramyun instead of healthy food.

 

“Haemin ah, go watch tv or color your coloring book. Appa going to cook and it’s dangerous for kids to stay here. Understand?” Haemin nodded. “Good. Go and color something for umma okay?”

 

“Yessir!” Haemin ran to his room to take his coloring set in the cabinet. Yongguk continued with the cooking. Meat is a must in your meal since you had a sensitive skin and you couldn’t eat most of the delicious food in the world. Only meat and vegies in your menu.

 

“Haemin ah, pizza or lasagna?” Yongguk asked.

 

Haemin was lying on his stomach while coloring the empty drawing block. He rolled his body so he could see his father clearly. “Both.” Yongguk laughed when he looked at Haemin. He was really cute like Zelo it just he’s smaller than Zelo.

 

“Umm. Know what let’s your mother decide that. What are you drawing?” Yongguk tried to peak but Haemin ran and quickly covered his drawing.

 

“Secret!”

 

“Okay.” Yongguk began to cook the rice and made a salad. Haemin finished his art work and closed the drawing block. He doesn’t want anyone to look at it first before her mother did. “Appa.” Haemin called.

 

“Yes.”

 

“Carry me. My hand hurt. I color too much.” Haemin said.

 

“Your hand hurt so you want me to carry you?” Haemin nodded. Yongguk grinned. He knew what Haemin want. Haemin became a son full with affection. He likes when people hug him, carry him, feed him and kiss him. He had terrible memories before and after you taught him the meaning of warmth and love, it became a drug for him. Yongguk washed his hands.

 

He ran to Haemin and piggy back him. “Woah!” They laughed. “Why you so light?” Yongguk said. He walked around the house. Yongguk pretend like he was going to drop him on the sofa but Haemin hugged Yongguk tighter and screamed.

 

“Appa!” Yongguk stood up straight again. “Appa, is umma heavy?” He asked.

 

“Really heavy.” Yongguk said. He laughed and told Haemin it was a joke. “Appa, go to fridge.”

 

“Fast or slow?” Yongguk asked.

 

“Slow!”

 

“Yessir!” Yongguk walked slowly as if in a slow motion pace. Haemin laughed. “Faster!” Yongguk was still in slow motion. “Appa palli!” As their laugh filled the house, you came in out of blue.

 

“What are you guys doing?”

 

“Umma!!” Haemin said full of joy. He was so happy to see you.

 

“I thought I suppose to pick you up?” Yongguk said while walking towards you.

 

“I just want to see what’s going on.” You kissed Haemin then faced down to Yongguk to kiss him next.  You hugged Yongguk then let him go. “Did you guys have your bath yet?” You asked.

 

“No.” Haemin laughed.

 

“Want umma to help you bath?”

 

“How about appa join too?” Yongguk suggested another thing. You lightly hit him.

 

“It will turn out into another thing.” You said. Haemin doesn’t seem like he understand. “We will play instead of bathing.” You explained to Haemin.

 

“Appa said umma is heavy.” Haemin said.

 

“What?”

 

“Haemin ah, it’s a man secret.” Yongguk said. He tried to hide it but it was too late for that.

 

“You are so dead tonight.” You gave Yongguk a death stares. “Since you haven’t cook anything and your family is coming over, I’ll cook while both of you have a bath.”

 

“Yessir!” Like father like son. They gave you a salutation and smiled with a wide smile that always melt your heart.

 


 

Exam's over!!!! So I will be active (kinda), I also found my bap's oneshot book so yeah ^^