Yongguk 06

BAP's Coffee Story

 

A black Chevy stopped in front of you. You smiled right away. “Hey girl, looking good.” A voice greeted you when the tinted window went down. You chuckled. A dark navy skinny jean paired with white t-shirt that you half-tucked in your pant. The straight black hair that you usually let go turned to four strand braid today. It may be simple but this kind of style that your boyfriend, Yongguk preferred. “Come on in.” Natasha said. You nodded and hopped into the car. You greeted Charu who were sitting on the driver seat.

 

The black Chevy moved into the busy road. “Unnie, where are we going? Can’t you just tell me?” You asked.

 

“Of course no! It won’t be surprised anymore.” Natasha smiled. The Bang siblings planned to throw a welcome party for you. You came to Korea to build your career here, being an independent and learn the hardship of life. Back in the days, you had a long-distance relationship with Yongguk. It was hard for both of you but Yongguk was a loyal guy. Every time he stopped by at your country, he would spend at least a day for you. However it was still hard but Yongguk made it possible for you. Now you were here, Yongguk was the happiest and wanted to throw a party for you. Not to forget the Bang siblings met you before and they loved you for who you are and your personality. They were one of the people who threaten Yongguk to kill him if he broke up with you and ever since you came to Korea last month, they helped you in a lot of aspect. In other word, Natasha and Yongnam fine with you for being Yongguk’s girlfriend and once they slipped their tongue and said you were way better than Yongguk’s ex.

 

The car stopped at a privet club in Hongdae.  Your eyes were amazed with the lights. “Damn, no parking. Ladies, I’ll drop you first. I’m going to find a parking.” Charu said.

 

“Okay.” Natasha and you went out to enter the club first. It was the first time you went to a club since you came to Korea. Natasha held your hand, treating you like her own sister. “We’ll wait here for the boys then we’ll walk around Hongdae. After that, the party will start. Trust me, we prepared a lot of surprise for you and I feel like telling you because I’m so excited.” She held your hand tighter. It was good to have an unnie like Natasha. She was everyone’s dream sister. You once saw Natasha stood up for Yongguk when someone messing up with her maknae. It happened before Yongguk debut and you couldn’t help but felt really proud. Natasha had a badass aura that made people scared of her when they saw her. However it was also her charm and her sweet smiled made people’s bad thought of her vanish.

 

“I’m going to the ladies. Wait for me at the bar.” You nodded. Natasha and you parted. You later waited for them. After a while you saw Yongguk at the entrance. He was wearing a white shirt and black beanie. His eyes wandered around before he stared back at his phone. A smiled formed. You left the bar and ran to him.

 

“Jagiya!!” You hit his shoulder. He turned around and was surprised. He laughed. Suddenly his twins appeared.

 

“Jagiya?”

 

You realized something. You just called Yongnam jagiya.

 

Your face turned red. “Ah, sorry. I-”

 

Yongguk looked at you unbelievably. He still couldn’t believe that you called his brother, jagiya. “Jagiya? What the- Jagiya?” Yongnam laughed hard. Then Charu and Natasha came.

 

“What happen?” Natasha asked.

 

“She called Yongnam hyung jagiya.” Yongguk said with a pouted.

 

“How on earth I am able to identify them when Yongguk and Yongnam looked the same. Same height, same taste in clothing, same voice, same way of walking and same habit?!” They laughed. It became a joke of the day. Natasha ended everything and they went out from the club to have a walk around Hongdae, showing you the attraction of Hongdae.

 

Yongguk walked beside you with a sad face. “Yongguk ah, I’m sorry~~” You used your aegyo and it doesn’t work. You linked your arms with him but he let it go. “Jagiya, I’m sorry.” Yongguk didn’t give you any reaction. You decided to use your last weapon and if it doesn’t work, you might play his childish game along. “Hubby ah~~” You called.

 

Yongguk blushed. He loved when you called him hubby. “Yes, baby.” He replied with a red face. Then he chuckled. He took your hand and linked his fingers with you. He let go of your hand for a second and gave you his cardigan. Leaving him with his white t-shirt on. “Now you won’t get confuse again with Yongnam Hyung.”

 

The cardigan was big for you. The sleeves were longer than your hand. “But hubby, this is too big.”

 

“What are you talking? You always look good in my cloth.” When you and Yongguk looked front, Natasha, Charu and Yongnam were gone. Yongguk checked his phone and there was a text from Natasha.

 

‘Have a nice time together. I know you miss her. See at the club later.’

 

Yongguk grinned. He looked at you and kissed your lips. “Why my baby always looks pretty?” He chuckled then kissed your lips again. The kiss lasted long, giving a hint that how much he missed you.

 

“So what’s the surprise?”

 

“Secret.”

 


 

I got my idea here, I wanted to write longer but I'm not feeling well today so I just keep it short. Have a nice day everyone and take a good care of your health. T__T