Zelo 04

BAP's Coffee Story

 

Zelo hopped and jumped to the side to avoid the crowed of people. He then reached the restaurant. He came straight away after practice, when you told him it was urgent. He'd gladly come, he missed you anyway. His tight schedule made it hard for him to see you or hang out with you. "Baby!" He called and quickly hugged you. You were shocked. "Am I late?" He asked.

 

You pulled out a little smile and shook your head. He felt relief. Zelo sat in front of you and called the waiter for a menu. After the waiter took the orders and left, Zelo smiled. The restaurant was quiet and lovely made it looked like it was just you and him. "What's wrong? You look tired." He took your hand and caress gently. He loved the feeling of your soft skin.

 

"Yeah I'm tired.."

 

"Want me to massage you at home? I missed you." He planted a kiss on your hand. You smiled. You knew he mostly more tired than you but he would always put the one he loved above him.

 

"I missed you too."

 

"I like you." He said.

 

"I like you too."

 

Zelo chuckled. He loved playing this childish game with you. "I love you."

 

"Saranghae too."

 

You and Zelo laughed. Sometimes instead of using korean, you used other language too to make it funny. It was a lame game you and him liked to play. "So what's the crucial matter?" He asked. Zelo had known you well that you won't contact him when he had tight schedule unless it was something important.

 

"Uhm...." You hesitated to tell him. He noticed the frown. The look you gave when something wrong. His smile was slowly faded. "What's wrong?"

 

Another sigh he heard. Zelo straighten up his body and brought the chair closer to you. "Is it true..." You paused to look at his face. What scared you the most was not his answer that he would give you but him, whom probably going to get hurt by what you were about to say. He remained silent. He waited for you to speak first. "Is it true that you breaking up with me for the trainee in your company?"

 

He was shock. "I never said anything like that." He spoke like an innocent kid. You knew he was innocent after all. "You believe that?"

 

You showed him your phone. Text messages you had received from another trainee in his company. He read everything. Every single text. There were pictures of him being capture at different angle that made him looked like he was talking over friendly with a girl when the fact he was talking with Jongup.

 

"You should believe me..." He looked disappointed.

 

"I do. That's why-"

 

"I'm going to the men's room."

 

He left when the food arrived. You knew you blew it. You cursed in your thought and blamed no one except for yourself.

 

Zelo washed his face and swept all his sweat off. He felt such a waste to run here. He expected for something worth listening to but no. He took out his cell and called Yongguk. You were his first ever girlfriend and he told you that he wanted you to be his first and last. "Hyung..."

 

It was taking Zelo for too long. The food was getting cold. Perhaps you should've never told him and ignored everything in the first place but you love him. Words couldn't describe how you felt towards him. Numbers, infinity aren't enough to describe how much you love him. You stood up and decided to look for him before you lose him forever.

 

You bumped with him on the way to the restroom. His gaze was different. You don’t know whose right in this fight but you willing to apologize first. "Oppa... I'm sorry... I should just ignore it."

 

"Why didn't you just tell me? It's been three month and you keeping it all by yourself."

 

"I thought it was a joke. But when I realized it was not, I kept it by myself first because this thing could ruin your relationship with them."

 

"But now it's ruining our relationship." He was right. "I'm sorry too... Her words must've hurt you a lot right?" He brought you into his arms. His hand your hair gently. You tears fell down and you hugged him back. You thought you were going to lose him.

 

He looked at you and wiped away your tears. "Now do I get a coupon or something? Because I was hurt too. My heart is getting weaker." Zelo was back to the innocent Zelo. He pouted and started to pump his chest, did some moves for you.

 

"Okay baby Junhong get a coupon of me. He can use the coupon to make me do whatever he want for a day."

 

"Oh really? Well I'm going to use it tonight. Let's see who’s the baby now." He pinned you against the wall. This was a new side of him that you never saw before. He could turn from the baby Junhong to a manly Junhong.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Aww baby you're acting innocent. Don't act like you don't know. I'm taking this to whole new level." He held your hand tightly onto the wall and kissed you deeply, slipping his tongue in to taste you. "Don't eat too much baby." Junhong smirked.