Daehyun 04

BAP's Coffee Story

 

140818, I'm moving on... I put away those photos. It was a beautiful memories but it was also the painful memories. I still remembered...

 

"Ya sleepy head ireona!!" Daehyun pulled my both of my hands. You mumbled and scolded him in your sleep. He chuckled. "Wake up!! My umma is coming!"

 

You snapped right away. "What?! What time is it?" You sat up straight and rubbed away the morning dust from your eyes.

 

"It's 1 p.m."

 

"What?! Why don't you wake me up?" You quickly ran out from the bed and went into the bathroom to wash your face.

 

"I did. But you don’t want too." Daehyun pouted. He leaned against the wall while and had his arms crossed. He loved looking at you putting your face cleanser on. He loved it when you pouted while massaging your face. Your hands moved as gentle as you could be, treating your skin like a baby.

 

"What's the ETA?" You asked.

 

"2."

 

"What?! Jung Daehyun you are so dead!!" You splashed the tap water on your face. Rinsed all the soap and foam. "There will be no third round next time." You said then brushing your teeth.

 

"Awwwwbabe-"

 

"No! You take it so extreme last night and look what happen today, my body dead exhausted." Daehyun pouted even more. He went inside the bathroom and locked the door. You threw the toothpaste and washed your mouth then turned to him.

 

"Jung Daehyun... I warned you." You glared at him.

 

"C'mon babe. You enjoyed last night and you going to enjoy today too." The busan guy had a big smirk on his face. You rolled your eyes, it was so unbelievable. You took off your shirt and went into him arms instant.

                      

 

"Honey."

 

"Uh?" You woke up from your long thought. "Yes mum."

 

"Come on. The taxi is going to be here." Only your mum's voice was heard. She was in the next room. You looked around the room that used to belong to you and Daehyun, used to... Is there anything left? You asked. Yes, the memories, the pain.

 

You still remembered... He gave you everything and the thing you hunger the most, love.... He gave you all his heart.

 

"Daehyun.... I'm scared! The light went off and the storm getting louder and the rain getting heavier." You almost cried but you held it in.

 

"Bae, wait there. As soon as I finish this stupid class I'll come to you okay. Everything will be fine." He comforted you but deep inside he was worried about you. "Don't stay in the house if you don't want too. Grab hoodie, grab cap, grab umbrella and go to the café. I'll meet you there. Got it babe?"

 

"Okay." You turned the speaker on and flashed your phone light to light your way.

 

"Call me when you go out and call me when you arrive okay?"

 

"Okay..." You bite your lips.

 

"I love you." He said before he ended the call.

 

"I miss you... I'm moving on now..." Tears escaped from your eyes.

 

 

A painful accident separated you from him. Nature error. Human error. Who to blame? The car that he drove crashed. You and Daehyun were thrown out from the windows. People found you but not Daehyun. His body went missing. His blood colour the cold road more than yours. People said no chance. No hope. No...

 

"Honey.." Your mum called again. You wiped your tears away.

 

"Mum... Gimme few more minutes."

 

You're leaving this place. Leaving it before you lost your mind. You went to psychiatry, trying to get over it but the memories won't leave.

 

You entered the bathroom and locked the door. "Daehyun oppa... I... I love you...and..." Your tears rolled. "And I can't."