Zelo 05 [Skype With B.A.P Zelo Ver.]

BAP's Coffee Story

     

 

"Umm.. Currently we are in the car." Zelo made the conversation with you goes awkward. Maybe because of the hyungs were around. Himchan and Yongguk noticed the awkwardness. "Just pretend that we aren't here." Yongguk said.

 

"We are invisible!" Himchan said. The others member cheered loudly. Your chuckled was heard over the phone.

 

"It's not that... I just don't know what to say." Zelo explained.

 

"Then why you call her?" Daehyun asked.

 

"He missed her of course." Youngjae said.

 

"Then just say I love you and I miss you." Jongup spoke his opinion.

 

Zelo turned back to look at the camera. "I miss you... and love you... and miss you. Ah…hyungs are here." Zelo finally admitted that it was because of the hyung he became shy.

 

"We are not here~~" The members talked in unison. Zelo giggled.

 

"I'll call you later. You must pick up."

 

"Ne~~"

 

"Must!"

 

"Yes Choi Junhong."

 

Zelo nodded after feeling satisfied. He then brought the camera near his hair, doing something weird and stupid thing again to make you laugh. "Look at my hair. Look at my hair." He said.

 

"Yeah I see you had dyed your hair." Zelo chuckled. He looked at the phone screen to look at your face for the last time. He missed you. He had a lot of things to tell you but not in front of his hyung. He was too shy to talk like a lovey dovey couple in front of his hyung. Zelo ended the call and put his phone in his pocket. Zelo blushed.

 

Yongguk jokingly pushed Zelo’s shoulder. “Why are you acting like this?”

 

 

 

The members got to spend their free time doing whatever they want for three hours before they gather again for a visit to the museum. Youngjae and Daehyun went around photographing the beauties of the cities and searching for the best food in town. Himchan and Jongup went for a shopping. Yongguk headed to a big bookstore, looking for new art book and some inspiration while Zelo get to spend his time alone. However he made a promise with his hyung not to go far, in case he got lost in this big city.

 

Zelo called you again and quickly you answered his call. “Sup baby.” He said while he skate his new board on the street. You laughed when he turned his camera to the road, showing you the town.

 

“This city is not perfect without you.” He said before he slide his feet on the road to increase the speed.

 

“I know. Oppa, you better stop before you get hurt.” You were concern of him. He skate on road with lots of people while video call you. You could sense an accident coming in his way.

 

“Pft. No way. I’m fine. I’m Choi-Woah!!!!” He tried to avoid the holes on the road. But he lost his balanced and fell on the cement floor. He scraped his knee against the floor and bleed. The phone in his hand was no longer in his hand.

 

“My board!” He yelled and crawled to his board.

 

The camera went blank and dark but you could hear his voice. “Oppa? Oppa? Choi Junhong are you okay?” You heard a howl. “Baby, don’t scare me!”

 

Zelo took his phone and turned it over to look at you. “I’m fine.” He pouted. You sighed in relief. Zelo wiped away the dust from the screen. His screen cracked. “Dammit.”

 

“Told you to stop. Man can’t multi-tasking!”

 

“Hey who said that? Youngjae hyung play games while listening to the hyung.” One of the rollers from his board fell off.

 

“That’s not multi-tasking. Are you okay?” You asked him again.

 

“Yeah… Just scratches on the knees. It bleeds but not that bad.” It was bad enough for you. “Clean that wound now. Call the hyungs now.”

 

“Okay, okay. I’ll do it later. Just give me a moment to talk to you.” He stared at you and smiled. He wanted to brush off your fringe when it cover your eye, you skin while watching the dvds, give you a surprise kiss and cuddle all day with you. “How long has it been?” He asked.

 

“3 months.” You replied.

 

“I’m going crazy.” He said.

 

“Don’t!” You stated. “If I’m getting in your way to spread the message to those with unconscious thought, then break up with me. Don’t let me be in your way.”

 

Zelo blew his wounded, not in mood to hear those words again. He hissed. “Ouch.. I told you, you will never be in my way. If you did, hyungs will stop you long ago. If you say the ‘b’ word again, you are really going to pay the price when I meet you. Understand?” He smirked.

 

“Understand?” He mentioned it again.

 

“Yessir!”

 

“Good.”

 

“Now please treat your wound, you have a concert tomorrow!”

 

“Okay baby. I’ll call you later.” You kissed the camera and he gave you a fly kiss. “I’ll call you tonight. Bye.” Zelo winked then ended the call.