Daehyun 03

BAP's Coffee Story

Another hundred meter before you reach the finish line. Your legs were tired but you kept on moving till the end. You turned back to look at your friend, Jung Daehyun. He was far behind you. You chuckled when you saw his face trying to endure the pain. He held his stomach when he felt his muscle contracted.

 

"Ya big ! Why so slow?" You made him rage and ran towards the finishing line. Daehyun frowned. He wanted to chase you but he was too tired. He let it go and would pay you later when he reached you.

 

You stopped when you reached in front of a big building—your goshiwo. You gasped for air. Not long after that, Daehyun came and playfully hit you from behind. "Next time can we only do for one short round? I'm tired." He fell on the dirty cement floor and lay on it. He doesn't care anymore. Daehyun looked at you held out his hand, asking you to grab it and pulled him up. You did. His white shirt was now brown and wet. "You know, if you want a jog partner, you should ask Jongup instead of me." Daehyun was still panting for air. He put his hands on his waist.

 

"I'm the type who rarely exercises and eat a lot yet I'm still thin." He bragged about himself again. You smirked and wiped away your sweat with the small towel hanging around your neck.

 

"Yeah... You one of people in people's hit list. You’re going to die Jung Daehyun." You joked. He laughed with you. It's true that he's at sport especially running. He rather walked around the track for 10 times than jog around it for 5 minutes.

 

Jongup and Zelo are the best among the best guy for your jog partner but you felt most comfortable with Daehyun. He might be noisy and bragged a lot about his body and looks but he was caring more than he looks like. He helped you a lot from the day he first met you till the day you came to Korea.

 

"Can I visit your goshiwon?" He grinned widely. You knew he was up for something.

 

"No. It's so small! Next time. When I rent a bigger apartment okay?"

 

"Aish... So what if it small? Are you going to send me away in this condition?" He pouted and started to do some aegyo. Someone should tell him to stop.

 

"Fine... Don't say anything about it okay?"

 

You brought him in. After entered the password in the key security system, you turned your gaze to him. Again you reminded him with a serious look. "I know I know." He said.

 

You turned the knob and pulled the door open. Daehyun was shock at first. He knew what you meant by small. "Come in." You said. The house only fit a bed, a small closet and a desk. There was a small bathroom with shower attached with the sink.

 

"Small right?"

 

"You sure you don't want to leave with me? You could pay me the same rent but you'll still get a way bigger space than this." He said and closed the door behind him.

 

"Daehyun, I came to Korea to be independent. I don't want to depend on people anymore." You explained to him while looking for something in the closet. You found what you're looking for, a new towel. "Here."

 

Daehyun took the white towel from your hand. "Well, you can be independent and depend only on me. Call me if you need anything. That's what friend is for right?"

 

You smiled and nodded. Yongguk was right. Daehyun might be noisy and playful but he know when to be serious. Daehyun went into the bathroom and closed the door. "Let's see what you have here..."

 

"Ya! If you touch my stuff, I'll kill you!"