Youngjae 03

BAP's Coffee Story

A fic dedicated to Youngjae’s fan ^^

 

Youngjae turned to look at Daehyun. Another gift he received. That was the tenth out of 30 minutes. What a lucky guy. Fans loved him. He wasn’t called Busan Wonbin for nothing. It would be a lie if Youngjae said he wasn’t jealous, or maybe envy is the right word. “Thank you… Please support B.A.P” Daehyun thanked the fans. Youngjae put a bright smile. At least the fans came and supported them all. The next person came to Youngjae, the fansign session continued like usual.

 

 

 

You stepped out from your car. The fansign started long ago. The line was long. You bet you’re the last one arrived. “Ah, unnie I told you it’s already started!” You pouted and glared at your unnie. “We should take the train. It will be much better.” You continued.

 

“You don’t even have the train card yet. Either you go the fansign or go back home by yourself. I’m late for date. Bye! Take care.” Your sister left you. Of course you would attend the fansign anyway. It took a lot of hard time and luck to get here. Besides it’s hard for you to see your favourite ‘oppa’ since you used to live far from Korea.

 

After a long time of standing, the line slowly became shorter. However, the day is getting dark. You tapped your feet, feeling restless. Can you make it? You kept on looking at your watch and held tightly your gift. Your legs hurt and you felt sleepy—thanks to the tons of assignment, you slept late last night. You scolded yourself for not sleeping early yesterday. Now the BAP members would see your terrible eye bags.

 

The girl in front of you walked to the next member. A grin formed on your pink lips. You felt fresh out of sudden. It was your turn. Yongguk greeted you with his gummy smile. This is the first time you met your bias. Never been to their concert before, never had a chance too. This is a dream come true.

 

Jongup had his angel smile all the time. Himchan with his endless fan service. Daehyun was being noisy as ever, he didn’t have his mask on. Zelo looks tired and sleepy, the innocent maknae with white shirt.

 

Last but not least you arrived in front of Youngjae’s table. Butterflies filled your stomach when you saw him.  Youngjae—your unlimited bias. You admired his voice. He had slightly rock voice mixed with soul. It just melded with harmony. You handed him the album then you kneeled down so that you could see his face clearly.

 

“Oppa…” You called him slowly. Nervous hit you.

 

“Yes..” He replied with a shining smile.

 

“I cook you some Korean food… But I don’t know whether they let you to take it…” You knew the rules but your ignored it. “I stayed up late last night because of this….” You muttered your sentence in Korean and put the gift on the table.  His jaw dropped.

 

“For me?” He took the gift. You nodded.

 

“Can you-”

 

“Of course I’ll take it. Wah~~~ Thank you.” It smelt nice. His smile grew wider. “Did you come all the way from your country to meet us? And cook me food?” He asked.

 

You nodded. Youngjae was amazed. “I just move here for further study, does my Korean good?” You asked. Youngjae nodded and showed a thumb up. You smile and felt really proud of yourself. Youngjae handed back your album and the fansign ended.

 

After BAP done with the closing speech, the fansign officially ended. Quickly you left the venue and met your sister outside.

 

Youngjae went to pack his stuff. “Ah, I want to hold that.” Youngjae stopped the TS staff from putting his gift inside the van’s boot. He held the paper bag tightly and entered the van. The van departed to their practice room.

 

As they entered, Youngjae showed Daehyun his precious gift. “Look Daehyun, I have delicious Korean food.”

 

“What?! I want!” Daehyun rushed to Youngjae. Then everyone joined Daehyun like a zombie. Youngjae opened the lunch box, their mouth started watery by just looking at it. Youngjae took the first bite.

 

“Oh my god.” Youngjae jumped. It taste good. Perfect. Too perfect for a beginner. Jongup ate a slice of meat.

 

“Wah~~” The meat was well-cook, the way the meat should be. Other members tried it too. “I really want to marry this girl.” Said Himchan.

 

“You can’t.” Youngjae spoke.

 

“Why?”

 

“She’s mine.” Youngjae blushed and continued to eat. “Do you know that she stayed up late to cook this? Her Korean is good too. Her pronunciation and she don’t use dangshin in her sentence. She doesn’t wear revealing cloth too!” Youngjae kept praising you. He admired you a lot.

 

“Looks like Youngjae had met his ideal girl.” The leader said.

 

“Yeah, unfortunately hyung don’t ask her name at all.” Said Zelo. Youngjae froze. He saw your name written on the album before but he couldn’t remember it. Youngjae tried to recall your name again but he failed. “Don’t worry, she’s going to come again to our fansign.” Daehyun patted Youngjae’s shoulder and stole a kimbap roll.

 

“Then I will ask for her number.” Himchan joked.

 

“You can’t hyung!”

 

 

 

You entered your room and threw your bag on your bed. You switched on the laptop. While waiting for it, you took your signed album and stared at the signatures. You flipped the page and saw something was written at the bottom on the page.

 

‘Good luck in study! I will support you from here. Thanks for the food. It’s the warmth gift I had ever received. Thank you ^^’

 

You chuckled and went to check out your twitter. Youngjae tweeted something.

 

‘The food was really really delicious! Even the members love it. Thank you so much! ^^’

 

You scream in happiness. He ate it. He ate the food that you made for him. “He’s going to be my bias forever.