Himchan 04 [Skype With B.A.P Himchan Ver.]

BAP's Coffee Story

 

Himchan put the plate of fried chicken on the table along with a cup of carbonated drink. He looked at you who had a kimchi and cheese ddubukki. Himchan brought his ipad along with him to the KFC so that he could video call you and eat at the same time. It was like killing two birds with one stone for him. “Are you sure that’s enough?” He asked. Ddubukki was a street food in Korea, usually people eat it for snack but you ate it for dinner.

 

“I don’t have mood to eat anything lately. So, how are you?” You took a bite of kimchi then pushed the dish away. It had been a week since you don’t feel like eating anything. Maybe you were sick for them same food.

 

“Everything’s good here. Except for you, not here next to me.” Himchan pouted. Work was work. It was his duty. “My boss is being pain in the although he lives miles away from here. Skype with him is not a good idea. Skype with you is way better thing to do.” Himchan chuckled and took a bite of the fried chicken. Himchan chewed slowly to enjoy the goodness taste of the food.

 

 

“Ummm!” He took a slice of wedges and put everything in his full mouth. He ate well. You grinned. “Are you that hungry?” You asked. Himchan nodded. His mouth was too full to answer your question. Suddenly you craved for his food.

 

“I feel like eating wedges.” You pouted and ate your cheese ddubbuki. Himchan smirked. He took another slice of wedges and showed to you.

 

“Want this?” He raised his brows and acted like a kid. You nodded. He chuckled evilly. “Come and get it then.” The maturity level of Kim Himchan had lowered down lower than elementary kids.

 

“Kim Himchan, you better don’t tease me.”

 

“Uh ha?” He ate the wedges then the mayonnaise and cheese off for his lips. He the pad of his fingers.

 

“I’m going to end this call if you keep doing that.” You threaten him.

 

“Ah..aaa don’t.” He pouted. “I have good news for you.” He said.

 

“What?” You and Himchan continued to eat like normal. Because you missed him so much and so did him, you could felt that he was right in front of you.

 

“I’m coming back this week. My work at here is done.”

 

“Serious?!” You smiled widely. Himchan felt happy when he saw your reaction. “Ah, let me guess, you probably will arrive early and throw me a surprise right?”

 

“How you know?” That was what he’d been planning. His flight was on the following day and he planned to give you a surprise, wanting to see how you would react.

 

“Oppa, it’s really typical. Find something else to surprise me.”

 

Himchan sighed. “How? You always know all my surprises that I planned long time for you. Can’t you at least pretend like you don’t know? Like ‘Oh oppa! I thought you’ll be back on Saturday? Oppa, I miss you Oppa, you become more handsome the more I look at you. I love you.’ Like that. Can you?”

 

You laughed. “You are really bad at imitating me. I don’t sound like that. Just come back home. I’ll throw you a surprise. You’ve working for 4 months without rest. Let me give you one.” Himchan melted by your thoughtful thought of him. He nodded with whatever you said. You always concerned about him. He felt bad when he couldn’t call you sometimes or chat with you. Suddenly his phone rang. Himchan looked at his phone screen. He groaned when he saw unpleasant name on the screen.

 

“Another pain in the calls me. Ugrhhh. Can I get at least 15 minutes with my girl?” Himchan was about to answer the call but you stopped him.

 

“Just ignore the call. A missed call won’t kill him anyway. But not eating properly and didn’t get enough sleep will. Now manhi meoggeo.”

 

Himchan turned his phone to airplane mode and back to you. “Ne~~~”