Zelo 01

BAP's Coffee Story

"Want ice-cream?" Zelo asked. He showed you his ice cream that he bought earlier. You didn't turn to face him. You were looking outside the window with your chin rested on your palm while your mind flew to somewhere else. Not in mood at all. Something and someone annoyed you today. Thanks to them, you lost your mood.

 

"Are you okay?" He asked and there was no reply from you. "Did I make you angry?"

 

“Did something happen?”

 

"Look Zelo." You faced him, feeling annoyed at the amount of questions. "I'm not in mood. So don't talk to me." Then, you get back to your position; looking back at the busy city.

 

Zelo pouted. "Okay." He continued to eat his ice cream. "Hey... I'm here. Your friend is here. You can tell me your problem. I will always be here for you." Said Zelo. He meant it. You knew he did. He would never abandon you. He would always there when you’re sad or happy. Even before you entered the school life, he was always there for you.

 

Looking forward him, a small smile curled at your lips. "Okay so this happen a while ago..." You began to tell him your story and he listened just like the times when you listened to his problem.

 


 

Heyyyy another update... short thou I know.... Hahahaha.... Check my oneshot tumblr too. ^^