Yongguk 05 - Part 2

BAP's Coffee Story

Read part one here

 

Yongguk stared at your notebook. His heart aches. He wanted to sneak at your note but he knew it was same like looking through your privet stuff. He put the notebook far away and did some composing. However he couldn’t concentrate. What if there were important things you need for Detroit is in the notebook? Or maybe phone numbers and emails of the important people that you were going to meet there. Yongguk shook his head when he remembered that nowadays people store those kinds of important thing in their phone’s note.

 

“Well I guess she have to come here if she want it.” He tried to erase all the thoughts of you from his head. But it didn’t work. Yongguk saved his work and took the notebook to Hong Jun hyung. “Hyung! Hong Jun Hyung!” He called as he entered Hong Jun’s room. He was not there. The whole floor seemed quiet. Yongguk wandered where everyone gone. Just before Yongguk left, he heard the office phone rang. He waited, thought whether he should answered it or not. The ring ended and went to voice mail. Your voice was heard.

 

 

“Hong Jun oppa, this is emergency situation. I left me notebook somewhere…I guess it’s in the studio. Anyway please keep the notebook away from everyone. Do not open it! I repeat do not open it! Roger that? Thank you oppa. I’ll miss you. I will return back next December for a holiday. Bye.”

 

Your message ended. Yongguk felt his heart crushed. He sensed sadness behind your words. He eventually opened the notebook. “This girl.” Yongguk chuckled. Suddenly Jongup entered the room.

 

“Hyung have you- Oh the book!” Yongguk and Jongup’s eyes met. He doesn’t know how to react. “It was nuna’s.” Jongup said. Yongguk put the book on Hong Jun’s table. “Hyung, are you going to send it?” Jongup asked innocently. Yongguk gave him a small smile and went back into the recording room.

 

 

 

You adjusted your beanie while scrolling down your twitter account. Deep inside, you were afraid they looked at your notebooks and the stupid stuff you wrote there. You refreshed the timeline again and again thou there was no update—killing the time while waiting for plane. “Uhrm.” A guy cleared his throat at your ear. You were shock and turned around to look at the guy who had just book a death ticket from you. “Yongguk?” He grinned and laughed. “Oh damn, why are you here? What it the reporters here? Do you bring your manager or Hong Jun oppa along?”

 

“No.” He smiled widely and lay back.

 

“What are you- Okay, let’s pretend like we don’t know each other. Bye.” You put your bag strap on your shoulder and took the Vanilla Frappe that you brought earlier. He stood and up and grabbed you by the shoulder.

 

“Still the same.” He said.

 

“Yongnam?” You raised your brows.

 

“Something just never change. Nuna will laugh out loud when I tell her.” Yongnam chuckled.

 

“Not just me but others get confuse between you two. I guess it’s been a long time since I hang out with you.” You and Yongnam walked slowly. “Why are you here?” You wandered while sipped your frappe.

 

“Same reason for this.” He showed you your notebook. You gasped and hit your head lightly for being too careless. “You still like my brother right?” He opened the page where there were doodles of Yongguk doing aegyo.

 

“It’s a good memory.” You said. Then you stopped when you saw Yongguk was standing in front of you. “Yongguk.”

 

“Hi.” He put his hand in his pocket.

 

“You two better settle this whole thing here, fast because there’s a plane to catch and I can’t leave you guys alone because the reporters going to suspect something.” Yongnam told them.

 

“I…” Yongguk started. “I think we should break up just because of the rumors that I never believe in the first place.”

 

“I think we should because your career is rising. It’s really important for the first three year a group debut.”

 

Yongguk sighed. You were right. “I still love you. Can we find a way how?” He took the notebook from Yongnam’s hand and gave to you.

 

You smiled. “We will.” You said. Yongguk smiled in happiness. “But I’m still going to Detroit. Your way has a long way to go. So do mine. We’ll meet again after we mature.”

 

“But you’ll be going for almost two years.”

 

You hit his shoulder lightly. “What are you acting like this? We have technology, we’ll talk when we have time and skype all the night.” Then the announcer announced regarding the passenger of the flight to Detroit should be in the plane by now before it departed.

 

“That’s my cue.”

 

“I want to hug you for the last time.” He said.

 

“Just hug me you idiot.” You went into his arms and hugged him tightly. You would miss his scent and his warm heart beating against your skin. The vibration that he made. “When the reporter reports this, just say that you’re Yongnam.”

 

“My sister-in-law is smart too.” Yongnam compliment you. Yongguk took the empty cup from your hand. “I’ll throw it for you. Make sure you call me when you arrive. Have a save trip.” Yongguk hugged you and gave you a peck your cheek. “I never stop loving you. Never stop thinking of you. Never.” He whispered.

 

“I know.”