Himchan 01

BAP's Coffee Story

 

You were walking with your boyfriend, Himchan. You rarely had a chance to spend with him since he was busy with s. He was not a member of idol group but a member of mafia group. They may look tame but all of them are better than assassin. They were trained to kill anyone that got in their way and if they had to pull a bullet at the one they love, they’ll do it without hesitation. But even though you knew that facts would never change in him, you still love him because there was one time when you saw his kind heart. You knew he still has a warmth heart. Himchan usually wore casual shirt when there is no business to settle off.

 

Himchan took your hand and put inside his pocket to keep your hand warm. You let out a small chuckle. "How about my other hand?" You asked.

 

"Haish. Stop complaining. You sound like grandma." There he goes again with his sound-like-complain voice.

 

"I learn it from you." You joked. He chuckled and looked at you unbelievably. Then he pinched your nose. Never thought a killer would have this kind of character in them.

 

"Ah!! Ya!!!" You pushed him hands away and pouted.

 

"Don't make that face or I'll eat your cheek at public." He warned you and you smiled. It had been a long time since the last time you saw him. You always have uneasy feeling when he went to fight with those bandits. The image of the last time he got injured and being hospitalized for 3 months still fresh on your mind. You still remember you wouldn’t stop crying for 2 days because of it.

 

The wind blew softly and touched your skin. Your dark brown eyes turned to look at Himchan. A gasp was out from your lips when you saw a fresh wound on his forehead as the wind blew his fridge. You stopped your step. "What happen? Did you already treat this wound? Let me look at it." You never thought looking at his wound would stab your heart.

 

Himchan stopped your hand from brushing his fridge. "I'm okay." He smiled. He knew if he told you someone fought him last night and knocked his head with broken pipe, you would panic over it although he don't felt anything about the wound.

 

"Liar." You said. "Why you so careless? Stupid. If you get it once again, you should stop being Commander and pass it to Youngjae." You left him behind and walked on the street alone. Your heart aches again.

 

"Hey...." He called your name and catch up with your speed. Himchan pulled your hand and dragged you to a dark street. Nervous hit you. Himchan then flicked his finger and the light went on. The dark street slowly filled with lights.

 

You were touched. There was a painting of you and him on the wall. You remember this place. This was the place where you met with him for the first time in your life. You still remember a blonde guy with psychotic-killer-fierce face came to rescue you from the ‘gangs’ that rule the territory. He was alone fighting with five guys bigger than him. Himchan pushed you onto the wall and washed away your thought. Slowly he pressed his lips onto yours. Then he drew himself closer and whispered something. "I love you."