BAP 01 - Part 1

BAP's Coffee Story

That night was colder than the other night. The sound of sorrows blew by the wind through the holes between the branches. However the loud sound was nothing compared to the sound of loneliness. Nothing was heard. Everything was mute and pitch black. The night of blood bath was about to begin. The night that should’ve been stop since the beginning. But human wills to do anything for their desire. They willing to sacrifice life and put their dignity lower than the animal. Man had lost themselves long ago.

 

Skreekkk. The sound of rusted metal slide on the metal rod. The door opened.  A man in his 30s with build body entered the dark ware house. His footsteps were heavy and the way he walked was arrogant. Black leather shoes with black suit. He walked forwards, towards the guy who was tied on a wooden chair in front of him. The man laughed cockily to the poor guy. “Finally... Dreams come true... Your friend was right; no one is beautiful as the person who dreams...” He chuckle echoed.

 

The man walked around the guy—his eyes were blind folded. The bloods on his head still fresh. The cut on his lips was still red. He knew the pains aren’t permanent. The guy could pull a smile in that condition.

 

"You laugh?" The man asked his victim.

 

“Do you hear that?” The man spoke. “It’s the sound of Grim Reaper bringing justice.” He giggled. “Can you smell that? Your fear.

 

 

 

A guy with white shirt and black hoodie was listening to a 70’s song while lying on the single sofa in an office owned by him. He crossed his legs and enjoyed the music. He was too immersed with the song. Then he heard a voice at the speaker. “Yongguk hyung, we got a case.” The voice stated. Yongguk pause the song with the controller. He looked at the watch and turned to look at the calendar. After few moments he thought of it, he nodded and showed some hand gesture at the cctv camera, asking him to come in.

 

Yongguk sat up straight. He stretched his muscles and cracked his knuckles. Another guy came into the office with a man. The man was wearing a black suit with a red tie.

 

The man sat on three seat sofa while the guy sat on the two seat. He handed a brown envelope to Yongguk. Then he offered Yongguk a cup of coffee. Yongguk shook his head. He put the envelope on the coffee table made by glass. Yongguk looked at the guy and ignored the man’s present.

 

“Have you checked this case?” Yongguk asked the guy. He nodded.

 

“All files and informations hyung need are here.” He replied.

 

“Where are the others?”

 

“Himchan hyung at the garage, the maknaes still at school, Youngjae’s sleeping due tired of gathering all the information for this case last night.”

 

Yongguk nodded as he listened. He then changed his gaze to the man. “So, what’s your story?” Yongguk’s tone hid tons of meanings. The bored looking man sat up straight when Yongguk paid attention to him.

 

“These few years, there’s a psychopath that killed innocent children. There are 35 victims right now and there will be more. Please catch her.”

 

 

 

The bulb menthol . It was the only light in the big room with only snooker table and six chairs in the room. Six guys walked in. Yongguk was one of them. His face was serious than ever. Even s didn’t dare to speak a word in front of him. Only their footsteps were heard.

 

A black file was tossed by Yongguk onto the snooker pool. Everyone took their spot. As soon as they sat, another light on the transparent board lit up. Yongguk glanced to his left when he heard something. “Zelo, get down.” Yongguk scolded Zelo.

 

Although Zelo was the youngest, he was still the tallest among them all. Zelo’s naughtiness and stubbornness does not define his true self. He could be a great guy in team too. Zelo or his real name, Choi Junhong had a strong and powerful memory, speed as fast as LTE speed. He was like a robot with soul in him. A robot that obeys his leader. Sadly, nobody’s perfect. Zelo had a serious problem. No one could tell if he had if because he always put up an innocent smile.

 

Zelo get down from the snooker table and pouted. “You can start Youngjae.” Yongguk spoke for the last time. Youngjae sat up and walked to the board to start the important meeting.

 

“The police and the FBI tried to solve this case for almost three years but there’s no solution. Murders of innocent kids. Some kids are orphan, some disable kids, some come from really poor people. 39 were murdered. All of the kids were in Unicef programs, orphan house and disable kids house care.” Youngjae showed the picture of the kid’s bodies on the board. Everyone was terrified. They were killed in four different ways. Bullet in their head, bullet in their heart, being poison and the most brutal way, their stomach being sliced open and their bodies were dump not far from the beach and were brought to the beach few days later. They were kids regardless their religion, their nationality and their skin color. The members now knew why Yongguk was serious this whole time.

 

“First victim, Kim Homin, a 5 years old kid with heart problem. He was shot in his heart when he was at the theme park. He was brought there because his sponsor doesn’t want him to be scare on his heart surgery the next day. The weird things all the victims have in common was, they all have the same sponsor that always support them and their family, the date they were killed is on 25th every month, two were killed in every 25th January which is her sponsor’s birthday. And the first four victims were killed when they with her. Her name is Laila Song. Our main suspect.

 

To be continued...

 


 

I’m sorry for not able to update although it’s holiday now. I’m still emo of what happened. Currently I’m at my father’s house and the connection super duper . I miss my bed T__T. Anyway, about the previous oneshot, I tried to keep it no so cruel… Hope you enjoy and please don’t be so shy my lovely subscribers. Have a nice day. Love you~~~